Inside: 27 Tattoo Sleeve Filler Ideas for Women
Perfecting a sleeve tattoo can take years of work, tons of inspiration and A LOT of time in the chair. But it’s totally worth it, right? I think so!
Tattoo sleeves can be one of the most attractive and interesting ways to show off your ink. From geometric designs to floral motifs, there are so many types of tattoos that look great in an arm sleeve design, especially on women. If you’re considering getting some filler tattoos for your sleeve but aren’t sure where to start when it comes to design choices, we have some beautiful tattoo sleeve filler ideas for women!
Table of Contents
Tattoo Sleeve Filler Ideas for Women
1. Leopard Print: If you’re a big fan of leopard print, then why not turn some of these favorite prints into tattoos? Leopard print is great for adding additional detail or layers to traditional designs. They are bold, beautiful, and sexy!
2. Feminine Floral: Floral designs are a perfect choice for a feminine tattoo sleeve filler. You can design a delicate bouquet of flowers or include them as part of your sleeve, or go for a more complex design. The flexibility allows you to create something that complements your personality.
3. Wrapped Ivy: This wrapped Ivy design is a great way to keep a consistent look through your arm art. It is a great way to fill any small space between pieces.
4. Waves: Get lost in the ocean when this small but mighty wave tattoo!
5. Boxing Gloves: For that badass gal who fought to be where she is today!
6. Fly Away: There are so many different meanings for different birds. I love how each of them have a great and deep meaning. Find one that you love and totally relate to!
7. Succulent Tattoo: A little different twist on a traditional “plant/flower” tattoo. I believe succulents are the modern version of a rose. Beautiful, spiritual and they look amazing!
8. Queen Bee: If you’re a bad bitch and feeling like owning that Queen Bee status then this tattoo sleeve idea for women is perfect for you!
9. Sparrow: I love bird tattoos and you can have so many looks with them. The sparrow tattoo especially is one of my favorites!
Perfect Feminine Filler Ideas
10. Lipstick Lover: Where are my make up lovers at? This totally rad lipstick tattoo is perfect for a sleeve filler!
11. Bobby Pins: Here is one for all my hairdressers out there. Or maybe you just love bobby pins? Ha either way this tattoo filler idea for women is all parts fun and feminine!
12. Pinky Promise: This is the perfect tattoo to get with your BFF or to symbolize a promise you made to yourself! Either way it’s one of my favorite filler ideas!
13. Fortune Teller: Do you love horoscopes, fortunes, and luck? Then always have that on your side with this super fun fortune teller ball!
14. Crystals & Succulents: Crystal tattoos are usually chosen by those that are solid and determined, and who know the worth of the crystal itself. Usually, a stone image on your body will seek to attract good luck and fortune. For a long time, crystals are symbols of divination and wisdom, as well as spiritual insight in general.
15. Handrawn Floral: I am obsessed with this hand-drawn look. It’s so dainty, stunning, and perfect for a filler idea!
16. Fire Flys: I absolutely love firefly tattoos and they are such a great idea if you’re looking for something fun, bright, but still really feminine.
17. Raspberry: This one is for my sweet and sassy gals out there!
18. Pair of Cherries: Another one for all my sweet girls rocking a sleeve tattoo!
Tattoo Sleeve Filler Ideas
19. Love Yourself: One of the best messages to have written on your body, LOVE YOURSELF! I love this daily reminder.
20. Lollipop: Felling a little quirky?
21. Diamond: Because girl you deserve it! The diamond represents inner beauty, as in the saying, “true beauty is on the inside
22. Butterfly Tattoo Filler: A butterfly tattoo is a symbol that represents transformation and faith. Like a butterfly, the tattoo represents the freedom of the person. Butterfly tattoo represents feminity and love
23. Mama & Babies: This is the perfect tattoo sleeve filler idea for women and the love they share for their babies!
24. Flying Birds: Letting go of the past can be tough, these flying birds are a beautiful symbol of letting go of the past.
25. Sunflower: Sunflowers are a great design to use as a filler piece. They’re often made up of intricate patterns, and they can also be used with other symbols or words in order to create something new.
26. Fingers Crossed: A simple but totally rad tattoo sleeve filler idea for women
27. Lions Head: For that girl that knows what she wants and is strong enough to handle anything life throws her way!
More Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
- Semicolon Tattoo Ideas – Each tattoo is unique and a representation of its wearer’s style, emotions, and life. The semicolon tattoo is a popular symbol of an internal and silent struggle. Here are 89 of the most inspiring Semicolon Tattoo ideas.
- Small Tattoo Ideas for Men – Small tattoos for men can be significant or just a whim of an idea. Maybe you already have a sleeve full of ink or your back is full of tattoos that you can’t show off and you want just something small to show off.
- Half Sleeve Tattoo Ideas for Women – Many choose to show their passions to the world in an artistic way. From traveling, taking photos, makeup or maybe just reading. There are many passions out there – it’s just deciding which one you can live with forever.
Aren’t ready to commit just yet, check out these awesome temporary tattoos. It’s an easy (way less permanent) way to see just what you like.