Inside: Vintage Flower Tattoo Ideas for Old Souls.
Floral designs make gorgeous tattoos, but there is something extra special about a vintage flower illustration that separates it from other ink designs. Whether it is a faded line technique, a type of collage and flower choice, or muted tones, tattoo artists have pretty clever ways to give a tattoo that vintage look that reminds us of our grandmother’s wallpaper (in a good way).
Vintage flower tattoos look so elegant and feminine, and they look good on pretty much any area of the body that one is considering adding some ink to. They can also make good additions to unfinished statement pieces.
The vintage aesthetic gives the flowers a chic and classic look that just radiates beauty. Here are 25 vintage flower tattoo ideas that are perfect for all of the old souls out there.
Table of Contents
5 Best Vintage Flower Tattoo Artists
Chances are if you’re looking for a tattoo artist, you have an idea of what you’d like your piece of ink to look like, or at least what you’d like it to be inspired by. Now comes the task of finding the perfect person to execute your vision. It can be tempting to impulsively walk into a cool-looking shop and make an appointment, but if you want your piece to look as amazing as it seems in your head, you’ll want to do some research.
- Vic Vivid – Las Vegas, NEVADA
- Pony Wave – Los Angeles, CA
- Phil Garcia – California, USA
- Andrés Acosta – Texas, USA
- Liz Venom – Alberta, CANADA
While every tattoo artist has probably dabbled in various styles, they likely have something they do better than anything else. Picking something your artist feels confident in and will have fun doing makes for a great overall experience. When it comes to floral tattoos, there are so many directions to move in when choosing the best floral tattoo artist. Have a look at your artist’s Instagram or in-studio portfolio. Make note of what you like versus what doesn’t really speak to you.
Vintage Flower Bouquet Tattoo Ideas
These vintage flower tattoo ideas will have you dreaming of bloom-filled fields and your next tat session.
1. Full Forearm of Floral
2. Vintage Flower Bundle Design
3. Matching Watercolor Bundles
4. Old School Flower Bundle with Ladybug
5. Flower Bouquet with Lace Bow
6. Simple Vintage Bouquet Tattoo Design
7. Vintage Flower Sleeve Idea
8. Collar Bone Flower Bundle Tattoo
9. Colorful Bundle of Flowers
Vintage Flower Tattoo Designs
10. Vintage Pink Flower Design
11. Old School Blue Rose Tattoo
12. Vintage Inspired Rose Tattoo
13. Peony Tattoo Idea
14. Classic Vintage Roses
15. Mute Colored Vintage Flowers
16. Unique Flower Tattoo Design Idea
17. Purple Vintage Flowers
18. Vintage Poppy Flower
Black and White Vintage Flower Tattoos
19. Black and White Vintage Floral Tattoo
20. Vintage Rose Outline
21. Black Outlined Vintage Blooms
22. Out School Flower Tattoos Motif
23. Unique Shoulder Piece
24. Black and White Flower Bundle
25. Cool Vintage Design
More Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
If you like these vintage flower tattoo ideas, then check out a few more of our favorite designs.
- Olive Branch Tattoo Ideas – The olive branch tattoo is one of those designs that brings with it attractiveness and a boatload of meaning. Most people know that “to offer an olive branch” means to stop an argument and to bring peace, but there’s even more to the olive branch tattoo than that. Take a look at this collection of beautiful, meaningful, and unique Olive Branch Tattoo Ideas and Designs.
- Palm Tattoo Ideas – If you have a serious addiction to tattoos, you might be ready to opt for a palm tattoo. Palm tattoos are awesome and will make you look even more badass than you already do. Plus, if you can tough through the pain of a palm tattoo, you can pretty much tough through anything! Don’t let that scare you away, though. Don’t make any decisions until you have seen all of these palm tattoo designs.
- Pretty Hummingbird Tattoo Ideas – A popular subject in the tattoo world is the Hummingbird. It is a thing of beauty that has unique shapes and amazing abilities. Capturing those qualities in a tattoo can be really rewarding. Have a look at our list of the Prettiest Hummingbird Tattoo Ideas.
Test Out These Tattoo Products
Looking to check how you like a tattoo but don’t want something permanent? These temporary tattoos are perfect for you. Or maybe you have new fresh ink and want some care supplies, we have just what you need. Click the links below to test out some of our favorite products.
- Temporary Tattoos Watercolor Florals Sheets– Includes two sheets of Watercolor Florals temporary tattoos and designed by Helen Deal. Safe & non-toxic, printed with vegetable-based ink; FDA-compliant and fun for all ages Each tattoo will last 2 – 4 days. Designed by professional artists who get a cut of every sale
- Bright Aftercare All Natural Tattoo Lotion – New tattoos are exciting, but you will experience itchiness and inflammation. To prevent irritation, to speed up your recovery time, and to extend the life and vibrancy of your new tattoo, we recommend using Bright Tattoo – Tattoo Aftercare Lotion. For the best results, you can use it daily to keep your skin moisturized, happy, and extend the time you need between ink touch-ups.
- Temporary Tattoos Watercolor Butterflies Set – Temporary watercolor tattoos are a really fun way to gain the experience of wearing a tattoo without the long-term commitment. The butterfly set of watercolor tattoos is a fan favorite. Have a look at our list of temporary watercolor butterflies set tattoos.
- Disposable Cohesive Tattoo Grip Cover Wrap – Need to cover your new tattoo? Get this self grip wrap! It comes in several different colors and because it has a self grip there is no need for tape. It’s comfortable and can be used in other ways too. Check it out and get some ordered today!