Join the team here at Tattoo Glee where we are committed to sharing Tattoo inspiration that engages with our audience and inspired them for future body art projects. We consistently strive to produce content that is beautiful in nature and respectful of women and their body art choices. We love sharing new and upcoming artists from within the tattoo community and have a passion for the intense work it is to create these masterpieces that stay with us forever.
We are a fully digital, remote team and would love for you to join us!
If you are a tattoo artist and would like to submit your work for consideration, please send a URL, social link and your full name to email@example.com.
Current Open Positions
Job Title: Social Media Editor, Tattoo Glee
Job Description: Tattoo Glee is on the hunt for a Freelance Social Media Editor to expand our digital presence and deepen our connection with audiences who adore the art of tattooing, body modification, and the lifestyle that accompanies it.
In this digital freelance role, we seek an inventive, dynamic individual with an obsession for the tattoo culture and a desire to drive engagement and follower count across all our social channels. The ideal candidate will confidently navigate the quick moving landscape of social media, skillfully executing our strategy on platforms such as Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, Facebook, and Twitter, including any up-and-coming networks
We are looking for a creator in the social media arena, who’s always tracking the latest digital trends and eager to engage with novel audiences and mediums. The ideal candidate will embody the spirit and female first style of Tattoo Glee and will execute an innovative strategy to magnify our digital footprint through engaging content and partnerships, from working with influencers to crafting captivating Instagram Reels or initiating unique series. This role is digital, but involves close collaboration with the full editorial squad.
- Ability to create compelling short form content for Instagram, Facebook & TikTok.
- Deep knowledge of the trends and what is working on various social media channels.
- Ability to write social friendly content & mine our vast editorial library for trends to share.
- Skilled at maintaining a shared social calendar as well as managing scheduling software.
To Apply: Please send your current resume along with social media handles you own or have had a major role in creating to Hello@tattooglee.com.
Job Title: Content Writer, Tattoo Glee
Job Description: Tattoo Glee is currently hiring freelance writers who are experienced tattoo artists or otherwise knowledgeable in the the art of tattooing, body modification, and the lifestyle that accompanies it.
In this freelance, digital, work from home role. We are looking to hire someone with a passion for the art of Tattooing that has real life experience in the industry. The ideal candidate will be a thought leader in the industry, have excellent writing skills, be able to create engaging content about the process of getting a tattoo, best practices, products and inspirational posts based on current trends in the community.
This role is a freelance, part -time digital position. It involves close collaboration with the full editorial and promotional teams we have in place.
- Ability to create engaging written content about the tattoo industry, trends and important related topics.
- Deep knowledge of the current trends and what is up and coming in the body art genre,
- Ability to write independently and basic wordpress blogging skills.
- Skilled at maintaining a shared editorial calendar as well as managing scheduling software.
To Apply: Please send your current resume along with a recent article written for your own site, or another about the Tattoo Industry to Hello@tattooglee.com.
Job Title: Brand Partnership Associate, Tattoo Glee
Job Description: Tattoo Glee is currently a brand partnership associate who is able to connect and manage brand partner relationships within the Tattoo Industry.
In this freelance, digital role, you will be responsible for engaging and maintaining brand partner relationships. You will be representing the Tattoo Glee site professionally to brands, collaborating with the editorial and social media team for all new partnerships and managing our partnership calendar to ensure deadlines and KPI’s are consistently met.
This role is a digital position, but involves close collaboration with the full editorial and social teams we have in place.
- Ability to create professionally represent the Tattoo Glee brand and uphold our strict editorial guidelines when closing brand deals.
- Knowledge of the Tattoo products and service industry to speak into current and future brand partnerships.
- Ability to work independently to connect with new brands and secure future partnership opportunities.
- Skilled creatively finding new ways to connect brand campaigns to the organic content we create daily.
To Apply: Please send your current resume along with relevant industry experience to Hello@tattooglee.com.