Inside The Sweetest Kids Name Tattoos + Ideas.
The bond between a parent and child is one of the most beautiful things on this earth. Not every child may be lucky to have a good relationship with their parent, but those who do are truly blessed. The moment a couple gets to know they’re expecting their first child, they develop an emotional bond with the unborn, especially mothers.
Many parents like to mark the love and bond they share with their children by getting their names tattooed on their bodies. It may sound cheesy to many kids, but this is one of the most beautiful things any parent could do for their child.
With the rising trend in kids’ name tattoos, there are now different designs and styles in which you can get your child’s name tattooed. All of these styles are a beautiful expression of love.
Check out a list of our favorite Kids’ name tattoos that are both beautifully designed and extra meaningful.
Is It Bad Luck To Tattoo Your Child’s Name?
While many people do plan to have their child’s name inked on their skin, some others may wonder what the consequences of tattooing your child’s name may be. Is it bad luck to get a tattoo of your child’s name? Will it cause you some pain and sorrow in the future?
Well, while some tattoos are known to bring bad luck such as gruesome ones or your partner’s name, getting your child’s name inked does not bring bad luck.
Remember, tattoos are just beautiful art that some people get in the name of beauty and they’re certainly not a curse.
Best Placement for Name Tattoos
If you are looking for the ideal placement for name tattoos, then there are certainly lots of different places on the body. Some people would consider having these tattoos on their arms and legs while others prefer a more prominent place to put it on. Usually, and other than on their arms, people like to get their kid’s name on their arm, wrist, or even chest.
Logically, the best place for a name tattoo is on the chest as it would then be displayed near your heart and you would then show how close to you that person is. However, these are the best places on our bodies to get a name tattoo.
Kids Name Tattoo Ideas
1. You Are My Sunshine with Sunflower – If you want more “You are my Sunshine” Tattoo ideas, we have a whole post just for you!
2. Tattoo of Kids Name in Childs Handwriting
3. Different Version of Arrows for Each Kid
4. Infinity Sign with Kids Names
5. Two Flower Stems Together with Names
6. Kids Name with Birthdate Design
7. Name with Roman Numerals of Birthdate
Tattoos with Kids Names for Mom
These classy tattoos with kids names for mom are some of our favorite designs.
8. Simple Script Font with Names
9. Name Written in Flowers – It would be so cute to use their birth flowers for this design.
10. Cool Font with Kids Name for Moms
11. Inner Arm Kids Name Tattoo
Tattoos with Kids Names for Dad
12. Babies Foot with Name
13. Manly Font for Kids Name
14. Chest Tattoo of Kids Names
15. Kids Name with Rose
Heart Tattoos with Kids Names
16. Simple Heart Tattoo with Child Initial
17. Old School Sparrow with Hearts Tattoo
18. Kids Names in Shape of a Heart Tattoo
19. Line of Hearts Down Back with All Kids Names
Wrist Tattoos with Kids Names
These small tattoos with kids’ names are some of our favorites.
20. Thing Wrist Tattoo with Names
21. Simple Font with Heart Tattoo
22. Kids Name Initials
23. Simple Scripted Font
Children’s Name Tattoo Designs
24. Flower Stems with Kids Name
25. 3 Kids Name Tattoo
26. Simple Font with Heart Tattoo
27. Butterfly Tattoo with Kids Names
More Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
If you like these kids name tattoos then check out a few more of our favorites.
- Classic Birth Clock Tattoos + Designs – Getting some ink to honor your kid or kids is a beautiful way to celebrate that special bond. After all, once a person becomes a parent, it is a role they’ll have for life. Honoring that special moment of your child being born is such a special and wonderful reason to get a permanent tattoo that will last forever. So why not get a piece that will last as long as that special love does? These birth clock tattoos are such a special tattoo idea because it’s all about remembering that specific moment that they entered this world. Check out a few of our favorite designs and ideas and let us know in the comments your favorite.
- Sweet Mom and Son Tattoos for that Special Bond – Ain’t no love like a mother’s love — and there most definitely ain’t no love like the love between a mother and her son. A mother and her son build a special bond based on affection and emotion. She’s always there for him, and he usually adores the living heck out of her. If a mama and her son are lucky enough to have an extremely close bond, then why not honor it with a beautifully sentimental piece of ink? That’s right, folks, we’re talking about mother-son tats.
- Mountain Tattoo Ideas – Whether you are looking for a new cool tattoo that is going to make everyone’s jaw drop or if you are looking for your first tattoo, you are at the right place! These good for your soul Mountain Tattoo Idea are perfect for you and will be as good as the fresh air you love on your favorite mountain top.
Test Out These Tattoo Products
Looking to check how you like a tattoo but don’t want something permanent? These temporary tattoos are perfect for you. Or maybe you have new fresh ink and want some care supplies, we have just what you need. Click the links below to test out some of our favorite products.
- Temporary Tattoos Watercolor Florals Sheets – Includes two sheets of Watercolor Florals temporary tattoos and designed by Helen Deal. Safe & non-toxic, printed with vegetable-based ink; FDA-compliant and fun for all ages Each tattoo will last 2 – 4 days. Designed by professional artists who get a cut of every sale
- Bright Aftercare All Natural Tattoo Lotion – Reduce itching in your new tattoo and extend the life of color and line sharpness. Bright Tattoo Tattoo Aftercare Lotion soothes inflamed skin, reduces itchiness, and may even help your new tattoo heal quickly and evenly. Continuing to use after being inked will keep your skin moisturized and healing and may increase the length of time between touch-ups.
- Temporary Tattoos Watercolor Butterflies Set – Includes a set of eight temporary tattoos and designed by Stina Persson. Safe & non-toxic, printed with vegetable-based ink; FDA-compliant and fun for all ages. Each tattoo will last 2 – 4 days
- Disposable Cohesive Tattoo Grip Cover Wrap – Comes with 16 Roll of Cohesive Tattoo Grip Cover Wraps in 6 Different Colors. Dimensions: 1.6″ x 5 yards (W x L) Per Roll. Self Adhesive Strips Make it Very Easy to Attach it on Tattoo Grips.