Inside: 25 Classic Birth Clock Tattoos + Designs.
Getting some ink to honor your kid or kids is a beautiful way to celebrate that special bond. After all, once a person becomes a parent, they will have a special bond and role for life.
So why not get a piece that will last as long as that special love does?
The impact a birth clock tattoo is large and will mean the world to both you and your child. There are many designs to choose from that range from big and bright to intricate black and grays.
Meaning of a Birth Clock Tattoo
The symbolism behind clock tattoos is excellent! They not only represent the love and bond between a child and parent, but they also symbolize endless love, life, death, and stability.
In addition to birth clocks, you can also get a watch with a specific time that is meaningful to you. It could be when someone you loved passed on or the moment a significant event happened in your life.
Birth Clock Tattoo Ideas
You have names and dates added to your birth clock tattoo as well. Flowers are a nice touch that symbolizes new life and beauty. Consider these ideas!
1. Birth Clock with Roses
2. Pocket Clock with Name
3. Clock with Child’s Birth Time Tattoo
4. Miracles Happen Birth Clock Design
5. Collection of Clocks for Each Child
6. Birth Clocks for Children’s Birth
7. Birth Time Clock Tattoo with Child’s Name
8. Babys Feet Tattoo with Birth Time
Beautiful Clocks with Childrens Birth Time Tattoo
By adding additional designs like your baby’s feet, hands or portrait you can take your birth clock tattoos to a whole new level.
9. Birth Clock with Colorful Flowers
10. Birth Clock Half Sleeve Tattoo Design Idea
11. Up Close Detail of Clock and Name
12. Special Birth Symbol Designs and Clock
13. Opened Pocket Watch Tattoo Idea
14. Childs Hand with Birth Clock Tattoo Design
15. Tattoo Dedicated to Childs Birth
16. Baby Hands On Clock Tattoo
17. Time of Birth Design Idea
Childs Birth Time Clock Tattoo Designs
Here are a few of our favorite birth clock tattoo ideas for your inspiration.
18. Sweet Baby Feet Tattoo with Clock in Background
19. Clock Tattoo with Name and Date of Birth
20. Special Tattoo Idea for Childs Birth
21. Detailed Black Shaded Half Sleeve Design
22. Birth Time on Clock Tattoo Idea
23. Clock Chest Piece Design
24. Colorful Birth Clock Design Idea
25. Unique Clock with Baby Feet Tattoo
Now that you have a list full of inspiration, let us know in the comments your favorite idea. If you like these birth clock tattoos, then check out a few more of our favorites.
More Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
- Humming Bird Tattoo Ideas – A popular subject in the tattoo world is the Hummingbird. It is a thing of beauty that has unique shapes and amazing abilities. Capturing those qualities in a tattoo can be really rewarding. Have a look at our list of the Prettiest Hummingbird Tattoo Ideas.
- Half Sleeve Tattoo Ideas for Women – Tattoos have grown in popularity over the last decade but the half sleeve tattoos for women, in particular, have been growing rapidly. This tattoo begins either above the elbow to the shoulder or below the elbow to the wrist. This type of tattoo takes thought in creation, but it also takes thought in whether it works for each person, as it’s not as easy to cover up. Many questions arise and endless hours of research occur when looking for that perfect look. What is the statement I am trying to make? What will these tattoos represent? And the list could go on, and on, and on…
- Semicolon Tattoo Ideas – Each tattoo is unique and a representation of its wearer’s style, emotions, and life. The semicolon tattoo is a popular symbol of an internal and silent struggle. Here are 89 of the most inspiring Semicolon Tattoo ideas.
- Tattoo Blowout – Tattoo blowouts are not super common, but when they do occur it is generally because of the tattoo artist applying too much pressure. The ink is placed below the surface of the skin and in turn is injected into the next layer of fat. This can cause a number of issue both with the tattoo clarify, longevity, and even some health concerns. Read more about how this happens and what to do.
Test Out These Tattoo Products
Looking to check how you like a tattoo but don’t want something permanent? These temporary tattoos are perfect for you. Or maybe you have new fresh ink and want some care supplies, we have just what you need. Click the links below to test out some of our favorite products.
- Temporary Tattoos Watercolor Florals Sheets– Includes two sheets of Watercolor Florals temporary tattoos and designed by Helen Deal. Safe & non-toxic, printed with vegetable-based ink; FDA-compliant and fun for all ages Each tattoo will last 2 – 4 days. Designed by professional artists who get a cut of every sale
- Bright Aftercare All Natural Tattoo Lotion – New tattoos are exciting, but you will experience itchiness and inflammation. To prevent irritation, to speed up your recovery time, and to extend the life and vibrancy of your new tattoo, we recommend using Bright Tattoo – Tattoo Aftercare Lotion. For the best results, you can use it daily to keep your skin moisturized, happy, and extend the time you need between ink touch-ups.
- Temporary Tattoos Watercolor Butterflies Set – Temporary watercolor tattoos are a really fun way to gain the experience of wearing a tattoo without the long-term commitment. The butterfly set of watercolor tattoos is a fan favorite. Have a look at our list of temporary watercolor butterflies set tattoos.
- Disposable Cohesive Tattoo Grip Cover Wrap – Need to cover your new tattoo? Get this self grip wrap! It comes in several different colors and because it has a self grip there is no need for tape. It’s comfortable and can be used in other ways too. Check it out and get some ordered today!