Inside: 25 Classic Birth Clock Tattoos + Designs.
Getting some ink to honor your kid or kids is a beautiful way to celebrate that special bond. After all, once a person becomes a parent, it is a role they’ll have for life. Honoring that special moment of your child being born is such a special and wonderful reason to get a permanent tattoo that will last forever.
So why not get a piece that will last as long as that special love does?
These birth clock tattoos are such a special tattoo idea because it’s all about remembering that specific moment that they entered this world. Check out a few of our favorite designs and ideas and let us know in the comments your favorite.
Meaning of a Birth Clock Tattoo
A clock tattoo can symbolize your desire to seize each and every moment. It can symbolize your understanding that a person’s life is limited and so it’s important to take each moment and make the most of it. It can also symbolize a moment in time that will forever be in your heart, like the moment your precious child is born. These special, beautiful, and wonderfully detailed birth clock tattoos are the perfect way to keep that special moment close to your heart and mind forever.
Birth Clock Tattoo Ideas
A tattoo designed to represent life can incorporate various living elements such as flowers or roses. Having these floral designs around the clocks creates a beautiful motif to accent your meaningful birth clock tattoos.
1. Birth Clock with Roses
2. Pocket Clock with Name
3. Clock with Child’s Birth Time Tattoo
4. Miracles Happen Birth Clock Design
5. Collection of Clocks for Each Child
6. Birth Clocks for Children’s Birth
7. Birth Time Clock Tattoo with Child’s Name
8. Babys Feet Tattoo with Birth Time
Beautiful Clocks with Childrens Birth Time Tattoo
By adding additional designs like your baby’s feet, hands or portrait you can take your birth clock tattoos to a whole new level.
9. Birth Clock with Colorful Flowers
10. Birth Clock Half Sleeve Tattoo Design Idea
11. Up Close Detail of Clock and Name
12. Special Birth Symbol Designs and Clock
13. Opened Pocket Watch Tattoo Idea
14. Childs Hand with Birth Clock Tattoo Design
15. Tattoo Dedicated to Childs Birth
16. Baby Hands On Clock Tattoo
17. Time of Birth Design Idea
Childs Birth Time Clock Tattoo Designs
Here are a few of our favorite birth clock tattoo ideas for your inspiration.
18. Sweet Baby Feet Tattoo with Clock in Background
19. Clock Tattoo with Name and Date of Birth
20. Special Tattoo Idea for Childs Birth
21. Detailed Black Shaded Half Sleeve Design
22. Birth Time on Clock Tattoo Idea
23. Clock Chest Piece Design
24. Colorful Birth Clock Design Idea
25. Unique Clock with Baby Feet Tattoo
Now that you have a list full of inspiration, let us know in the comments your favorite idea. If you like these birth clock tattoos, then check out a few more of our favorites.
More Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
- Humming Bird Tattoo Ideas – Hummingbirds are a popular choice for tattoo designs since they are very detailed and delicate-looking birds. Many tattoo lovers are opting for the hummingbird tattoo given the bird’s unique capabilities and beauty. Tattoos that utilize birds of any type at the center of their design have gained a lot of preference because they incorporate color, creativity, and a natural image.
- Half Sleeve Tattoo Ideas for Women – Tattoos have grown in popularity over the last decade but the half sleeve tattoos for women, in particular, have been growing rapidly. This tattoo begins either above the elbow to the shoulder or below the elbow to the wrist. This type of tattoo takes thought in creation, but it also takes thought in whether it works for each person, as it’s not as easy to cover up. Many questions arise and endless hours of research occur when looking for that perfect look. What is the statement I am trying to make? What will these tattoos represent? And the list could go on, and on, and on…
- Semicolon Tattoo Ideas – Every tattoo has a story that’s meant to be told, shared, celebrated, and experienced. One particular design that’s making waves across the Internet is that of a semicolon tattoo. They aren’t just a trend, they’re a symbol of a silent fight. Here are 89 of the most inspiring Semicolon Tattoo ideas!
- Tattoo Blowout – Tattoo blowouts occur when a tattoo artist presses too hard when applying ink to the skin. The ink is sent below the top layers of skin where tattoos belong. Below the skin’s surface, the ink spreads out in a layer of fat & this creates the blurring associated with a tattoo blowout. Let’s look more at how it happens.
Test Out These Tattoo Products
Looking to check how you like a tattoo but don’t want something permanent? These temporary tattoos are perfect for you. Or maybe you have new fresh ink and want some care supplies, we have just what you need. Click the links below to test out some of our favorite products.
- Temporary Tattoos Watercolor Florals Sheets – Includes two sheets of Watercolor Florals temporary tattoos and designed by Helen Deal. Safe & non-toxic, printed with vegetable-based ink; FDA-compliant and fun for all ages Each tattoo will last 2 – 4 days. Designed by professional artists who get a cut of every sale
- Bright Aftercare All Natural Tattoo Lotion – Reduce itching in your new tattoo and extend the life of color and line sharpness. Bright Tattoo Tattoo Aftercare Lotion soothes inflamed skin, reduces itchiness, and may even help your new tattoo heal quickly and evenly. Continuing to use after being inked will keep your skin moisturized and healing and may increase the length of time between touch-ups.
- Temporary Tattoos Watercolor Butterflies Set – Includes a set of eight temporary tattoos and designed by Stina Persson. Safe & non-toxic, printed with vegetable-based ink; FDA-compliant and fun for all ages. Each tattoo will last 2 – 4 days
- Disposable Cohesive Tattoo Grip Cover Wrap – Comes with 16 Roll of Cohesive Tattoo Grip Cover Wraps in 6 Different Colors. Dimensions: 1.6″ x 5 yards (W x L) Per Roll. Self Adhesive Strips Make it Very Easy to Attach it on Tattoo Grips.