Inside: Unique Half Face Half Flower Tattoo Ideas.
The half face half flower tattoo trend has taken over and rightfully so. There is so much beauty and meaning wrapped into these detailed designs. From outlined portraits to fierce animal faces each face side of the tattoo can take on its own meaning.
Add in the different flower elements and you can create a one-of-a-kind design that represents everything you ever wanted.
There are so many different meanings associated with flowers, which makes this tattoo design even more special. Check out our favorite half face half flower tattoo ideas and let us know in the comments your favorite.
Flower Ideas for Tattoos and Their Meaning
Cherry Blossom Flower: Common in Japanese style tattoos, the cherry blossom symbolizes empathy and an appreciation for the ephemeral. Since these flowers possess a delicate beauty that fades rapidly, they also serve as a reminder of one’s mortality.
Chrysanthemum Flower: This flower, which blooms in autumn, has come to symbolize the transition from life to death. It also represents royalty and perfection.
Daffodil Flower: A mellow yellow flower, the daffodil represents virtues such as honesty, truth, faith, and forgiveness.
Dahlia Flower: A colorful and spicy flower, the dahlia is a symbol of change, and it can also represent looming betrayal.
Daisy Flower: Opening and closing with the sun’s rise and fall, the daisy was named after the expression, “day’s eye,” and has long been associated with modesty and simplicity. Daisies, like several other flower breeds, have different meanings depending on the color of the flower petals.
Different Meanings of Flowers
Hibiscus Flower: In Japan, the hibiscus represents gentleness, while in Hawaii, it represents royalty, power, and respect.
Iris Flower: The iris’s three petals symbolize faith, valor, and wisdom.
Lily Flower: This tattoo design is a classic symbol of femininity and purity.
Lotus Flower: The lotus flower also has color-specific meanings, which we’ve highlighted below:
Magnolia Flower: An elegant and distinctive-looking flower, the magnolia is a popular symbol for the love of nature, beauty, and life.
Orchid Flower: In Japan, the orchid is a common symbol of bravery, while, in China, it represents prosperity and fertility.
Peony Flower: Known as the King of Flowers in Japan, the peony symbolizes elegance and wealth.
Poppy Flower: This red flower is in remembrance of those who have died in war and represents eternal sleep.
Sunflower: The sunflower was originally honored by the ancient Incas civilization as a symbol of the sun god, due to its resemblance to the sun. This tattoo design is a common symbol for warmth, happiness, and creation.
Tulip Flower: Vibrantly colored and delicate, the tulip is symbolic of prosperity and guilty pleasures.
Carnation Flower: Carnations, with their lovely colors and soft, crepey petals, are known to symbolize admiration, fascination, distinction, and love.
Half Face Half Flower Tattoo
1. Black and White Rose and Face Tattoo
2. Full Flower Bundle Outline
3. Wild Flowers Growing
4. Stunning half Face and Flower Design
5. Bold Half Face with Flowers Idea
6. Beautiful Half Flower and Head Tattoo
7. Half Flower Half Skull Design
Half Flower Half Animal Tattoo Designs
8. Half Flower Half Horse Tattoo
9. Half Flower Half Wolf Design
10. Dog Face Tattoo Half Face Flower Design
11. Half Cat Half Flower Tattoo
12. Half Flower Half Lioness Idea
13. Flower and Elephant Face Tatoo
14. Half Tiger Half Flower Design
15.Wolf and Wild Flower Tattoos
More Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
- Mermaid Tattoo Ideas – Mermaid tattoos have been around for a long time and can be made in a variety of ways. Whether you prefer vintage style tattoos or you want something bright and trendy, these lovely mermaid tattoos will do the job. These mermaid tattoo designs grasp the beautiful and sexy curves of a mermaid perfectly and show their power through ink! You’ll have to take a look for yourself to appreciate these works of art.
- Magical Disney Tattoos – Bring all your favorite Disney characters to life by getting them tattooed on your skin. True Disney fans know that you are never too old to stop loving Disney. So picking a special movie quote or character and getting it tattooed on you will never go out of style. Check out these fun and playful Disney tattoo designs, and get excited about your next ink session.
- Nightmare Before Christmas Tattoos – What is better than combining your love of the darker side of classic films with your love of tattoos! All of these tattoo ideas from The Nightmare Before Christmas have one thing in common…they are plenty spooky! Not only is The Nightmare Before Christmas a little dark and scary, but it’s also a love story too! Consider adding Jack Skellington, Sally, or the rest of the gang to your ink collection.
Test Out These Tattoo Products
Looking to check how you like a tattoo but don’t want something permanent? These temporary tattoos are perfect for you. Or maybe you have new fresh ink and want some care supplies, we have just what you need. Click the links below to test out some of our favorite products.
- Temporary Tattoos Watercolor Florals Sheets– Includes two sheets of Watercolor Florals temporary tattoos and designed by Helen Deal. Safe & non-toxic, printed with vegetable-based ink; FDA-compliant and fun for all ages Each tattoo will last 2 – 4 days. Designed by professional artists who get a cut of every sale
- Bright Aftercare All Natural Tattoo Lotion – New tattoos are exciting, but you will experience itchiness and inflammation. To prevent irritation, to speed up your recovery time, and to extend the life and vibrancy of your new tattoo, we recommend using Bright Tattoo – Tattoo Aftercare Lotion. For the best results, you can use it daily to keep your skin moisturized, happy, and extend the time you need between ink touch-ups.
- Temporary Tattoos Watercolor Butterflies Set – Temporary watercolor tattoos are a really fun way to gain the experience of wearing a tattoo without the long-term commitment. The butterfly set of watercolor tattoos is a fan favorite. Have a look at our list of temporary watercolor butterflies set tattoos.
- Disposable Cohesive Tattoo Grip Cover Wrap – Need to cover your new tattoo? Get this self grip wrap! It comes in several different colors and because it has a self grip there is no need for tape. It’s comfortable and can be used in other ways too. Check it out and get some ordered today!