Inside: Unique Half Face Half Flower Tattoo Ideas.
The half face half flower tattoo trend has taken over and rightfully so. There is so much beauty and meaning wrapped into these detailed designs. From outlined portraits to fierce animal faces each face side of the tattoo can take on its own meaning.
Add in the different flower elements and you can create a one-of-a-kind design that represents everything you ever wanted.
There are so many different meanings associated with flowers, which makes this tattoo design even more special. Check out our favorite half face half flower tattoo ideas and let us know in the comments your favorite.
Flower Ideas for Tattoos and Their Meaning
Cherry Blossom Flower: Often featured in traditional Japanese tattooing, the cherry blossom has become a symbol of the ethereal and the fleeting. Since their blossoms don’t last very long, it’s become a reminder to cherish what time we have left, as life itself is fleeting.
Chrysanthemum Flower: An autumnal flower, the chrysanthemum represents the inevitable transition from life to death. It’s also associated with royalty and the ultimate pursuit of perfection and perseverance.
Daffodil Flower: Daffodils are one of the sweetest flower with an equally sweet host of meanings: honesty, truth, goodness, and–surprisingly–forgiveness.
Dahlia Flower: Who hasn’t heard of The Black Dahlia? Dark and brooding, the dahlia is often seen as a portent of doom, of ensuing calamity. Not exactly the flower you’d want to have in your wedding bouquet. On the lighter side, the dahlia is also a representation of change.
Daisy Flower: Meg Ryan really had it right when she said, “Aren’t daisies just the friendliest flowers?” Depending on the color of the petals, daisies can hold different meanings but are often associated with the simplistic joys of life.
Hibiscus Flower: The hibiscus flower means different things in different countries. In Hawaii, this flower was reserved for the royal family as it represents power and respect. In Japan, the hibiscus flower has become synonymous with a gentle spirit.
Iris Flower: The tri-petaled iris symbolizes the big three: faith, bravery, and wisdom.
Lily Flower: A lily tattoo is a classic representation of the divine feminine and a pure heart.
Magnolia Flower: Big, bold, and beautiful, the magnolia is the perfect representation of Mother Nature Herself. It’s has become synonymous with beauty, the natural world, and the vitality of life.
Different Meanings of Flowers
Orchid Flower: In Japanese mythology, the orchid is a long-standing symbol of bravery. The Chinese look at orchids and immediately think of prosperity and fertility.
Peony Flower: Peonies are the perfect flower for any wedding as they represent unending elegance and the pursuance of wealth. In Japan, this gorgeous bloom is referred to as “The King of Flowers.” No arguments here!.
Poppy Flower: Poppies are a symbol of death and are tied to those who have fallen in battle.
Sunflower: Nature’s perfect facsimile of the sun, the sunflower represents warmth, happiness, and the ultimate cradle of civilization: the sun. The ancient Incas saw sunflowers as the reincarnation of the sun god as its golden petals resemble the rays of the sun itself.
Tulip Flower: Tulips come in a truly stunning array of colors. You can literally get a tulip in any color you fancy–even black. They represent prosperity and the draw of guilty pleasures.
Carnation Flower: These aren’t just filler flowers, people! Carnations symbolize admiration, fascination, and love, making them the perfect flower to gift on Valentine’s Day or the perfect tattoo to represent a blooming relationship.
Half Face Half Flower Tattoo
1. Black and White Rose and Face Tattoo
2. Full Flower Bundle Outline
3. Wild Flowers Growing
4. Stunning half Face and Flower Design
5. Bold Half Face with Flowers Idea
6. Beautiful Half Flower and Head Tattoo
7. Half Flower Half Skull Design
Half Flower Half Animal Tattoo Designs
8. Half Flower Half Horse Tattoo
9. Half Flower Half Wolf Design
10. Dog Face Tattoo Half Face Flower Design
11. Half Cat Half Flower Tattoo
12. Half Flower Half Lioness Idea
13. Flower and Elephant Face Tatoo
14. Half Tiger Half Flower Design
15.Wolf and Wild Flower Tattoos
More Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
- Mermaid Tattoo Ideas – Mermaid tattoos have been around for a long time and can be made in a variety of ways. Whether you prefer vintage style tattoos or you want something bright and trendy, these lovely mermaid tattoos will do the job. These mermaid tattoo designs grasp the beautiful and sexy curves of a mermaid perfectly and show their power through ink! You’ll have to take a look for yourself to appreciate these works of art.
- Magical Disney Tattoos – Bring all your favorite Disney characters to life by getting them tattooed on your skin. True Disney fans know that you are never too old to stop loving Disney. So picking a special movie quote or character and getting it tattooed on you will never go out of style. Check out these fun and playful Disney tattoo designs, and get excited about your next ink session.
- Nightmare Before Christmas Tattoos – What is better than combining your love of the darker side of classic films with your love of tattoos! All of these tattoo ideas from The Nightmare Before Christmas have one thing in common…they are plenty spooky! Not only is The Nightmare Before Christmas a little dark and scary, but it’s also a love story too! Consider adding Jack Skellington, Sally, or the rest of the gang to your ink collection.
Test Out These Tattoo Products
Looking to check how you like a tattoo but don’t want something permanent? These temporary tattoos are perfect for you. Or maybe you have new fresh ink and want some care supplies, we have just what you need. Click the links below to test out some of our favorite products.
- Temporary Tattoos Watercolor Florals Sheets– Includes two sheets of Watercolor Florals temporary tattoos and designed by Helen Deal. Safe & non-toxic, printed with vegetable-based ink; FDA-compliant and fun for all ages Each tattoo will last 2 – 4 days. Designed by professional artists who get a cut of every sale
- Bright Aftercare All Natural Tattoo Lotion – New tattoos are exciting, but you will experience itchiness and inflammation. To prevent irritation, to speed up your recovery time, and to extend the life and vibrancy of your new tattoo, we recommend using Bright Tattoo – Tattoo Aftercare Lotion. For the best results, you can use it daily to keep your skin moisturized, happy, and extend the time you need between ink touch-ups.
- Temporary Tattoos Watercolor Butterflies Set – Temporary watercolor tattoos are a really fun way to gain the experience of wearing a tattoo without the long-term commitment. The butterfly set of watercolor tattoos is a fan favorite. Have a look at our list of temporary watercolor butterflies set tattoos.
- Disposable Cohesive Tattoo Grip Cover Wrap – Need to cover your new tattoo? Get this self grip wrap! It comes in several different colors and because it has a self grip there is no need for tape. It’s comfortable and can be used in other ways too. Check it out and get some ordered today!