Inside: Unique Half Face Half Flower Tattoo Ideas.
The half face half flower tattoo trend has taken over and rightfully so. There is so much beauty and meaning wrapped into these detailed designs. From outlined portraits to fierce animal faces each face side of the tattoo can take on its own meaning.
Add in the different flower elements and you can create a one-of-a-kind design that represents everything you ever wanted.
There are so many different meanings associated with flowers, which makes this tattoo design even more special. Check out our favorite half face half flower tattoo ideas and let us know in the comments your favorite.
Flower Ideas for Tattoos and Their Meaning
Cherry Blossom Flower: Common in Japanese style tattoos, the cherry blossom symbolizes empathy and an appreciation for the ephemeral. Since these flowers possess a delicate beauty that fades rapidly, they also serve as a reminder of one’s mortality.
Chrysanthemum Flower: This flower, which blooms in autumn, has come to symbolize the transition from life to death. It also represents royalty and perfection.
Daffodil Flower: A mellow yellow flower, the daffodil represents virtues such as honesty, truth, faith, and forgiveness.
Dahlia Flower: A colorful and spicy flower, the dahlia is a symbol of change, and it can also represent looming betrayal.
Daisy Flower: Opening and closing with the sun’s rise and fall, the daisy was named after the expression, “day’s eye,” and has long been associated with modesty and simplicity. Daisies, like several other flower breeds, have different meanings depending on the color of the flower petals.
Different Meanings of Flowers
Hibiscus Flower: In Japan, the hibiscus represents gentleness, while in Hawaii, it represents royalty, power, and respect.
Iris Flower: The iris’s three petals symbolize faith, valor, and wisdom.
Lily Flower: This tattoo design is a classic symbol of femininity and purity.
Lotus Flower: The lotus flower also has color-specific meanings, which we’ve highlighted below:
Magnolia Flower: An elegant and distinctive-looking flower, the magnolia is a popular symbol for the love of nature, beauty, and life.
Orchid Flower: In Japan, the orchid is a common symbol of bravery, while, in China, it represents prosperity and fertility.
Peony Flower: Known as the King of Flowers in Japan, the peony symbolizes elegance and wealth.
Poppy Flower: This red flower is in remembrance of those who have died in war and represents eternal sleep.
Sunflower: The sunflower was originally honored by the ancient Incas civilization as a symbol of the sun god, due to its resemblance to the sun. This tattoo design is a common symbol for warmth, happiness, and creation.
Tulip Flower: Vibrantly colored and delicate, the tulip is symbolic of prosperity and guilty pleasures.
Carnation Flower: Carnations, with their lovely colors and soft, crepey petals, are known to symbolize admiration, fascination, distinction, and love.
Half Face Half Flower Tattoo
1. Black and White Rose and Face Tattoo
2. Full Flower Bundle Outline
3. Wild Flowers Growing
4. Stunning half Face and Flower Design
5. Bold Half Face with Flowers Idea
6. Beautiful Half Flower and Head Tattoo
7. Half Flower Half Skull Design
Half Flower Half Animal Tattoo Designs
8. Half Flower Half Horse Tattoo
9. Half Flower Half Wolf Design
10. Dog Face Tattoo Half Face Flower Design
11. Half Cat Half Flower Tattoo
12. Half Flower Half Lioness Idea
13. Flower and Elephant Face Tatoo
14. Half Tiger Half Flower Design
15.Wolf and Wild Flower Tattoos
More Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
- Mermaid Tattoo Ideas – Swimming through the Seven Seas and charming men with their siren songs, mermaids have long been a subject of myth, legend, and beauty. Ranging across cultures, there is plenty of symbolism and meaning found within the mermaid’s body, and they’re much more than just a pretty face. The beauty of a mermaid tattoo is the placement is perfect anywhere on your body. Their long elegant physic makes them beautiful in every location. See the beauty in each design and the amazing meaning of these mermaid ideas.
- Magical Disney Tattoos – Disney has been around for nearly a century and continues to grow with every generation. With over 150 Disney movies, with more coming out every year, deciding on your Disney tattoo design will be a very difficult decision. If you are not a Disney die-hard, chances are you know one, but no matter what you have to admit these tattoos bring a smile to your face. A Disney tattoo for a Disney fanatic is the ultimate tattoo. In order to help you make the difficult decision on which Disney quote or character you will choose as your tattoo masterpiece, we have compiled The Most Magical Disney Tattoo Ideas Ever!
- Nightmare Before Christmas Tattoos – The haunted animated love story is a legendary hit, and the cast is a perfect fit for any soul’s concept of body art. As the anti-hero, Jack Skellington is a riveting choice. For an ironically romantic masterpiece, The Pumpkin King can be featured with Sally the rag doll, which is his love interest throughout the tale. When the residents of Halloween Town come to life as body art, everyone wins! See our favorite The Nightmare Before Christmas Tattoos.
Test Out These Tattoo Products
Looking to check how you like a tattoo but don’t want something permanent? These temporary tattoos are perfect for you. Or maybe you have new fresh ink and want some care supplies, we have just what you need. Click the links below to test out some of our favorite products.
- Temporary Tattoos Watercolor Florals Sheets – Includes two sheets of Watercolor Florals temporary tattoos and designed by Helen Deal. Safe & non-toxic, printed with vegetable-based ink; FDA-compliant and fun for all ages Each tattoo will last 2 – 4 days. Designed by professional artists who get a cut of every sale
- Bright Aftercare All Natural Tattoo Lotion – Reduce itching in your new tattoo and extend the life of color and line sharpness. Bright Tattoo Tattoo Aftercare Lotion soothes inflamed skin, reduces itchiness, and may even help your new tattoo heal quickly and evenly. Continuing to use after being inked will keep your skin moisturized and healing and may increase the length of time between touch-ups.
- Temporary Tattoos Watercolor Butterflies Set – Includes a set of eight temporary tattoos and designed by Stina Persson. Safe & non-toxic, printed with vegetable-based ink; FDA-compliant and fun for all ages. Each tattoo will last 2 – 4 days
- Disposable Cohesive Tattoo Grip Cover Wrap – Comes with 16 Roll of Cohesive Tattoo Grip Cover Wraps in 6 Different Colors. Dimensions: 1.6″ x 5 yards (W x L) Per Roll. Self Adhesive Strips Make it Very Easy to Attach it on Tattoo Grips.