Inside: The Most Magical Disney Tattoo Ideas Ever.
There’s no denying the absolute GRIP Disney has had on entire generations over the years. Having been around since the 1930s, Disney has quickly become the end-all be-all of childhood entertainment. Many of us don’t outgrow Disney–even if you’re not one yourself, chances are you know a Disney adult.
There’s a certain magic, a certain whimsy, to the entire franchise itself. If your comfort movie is a Disney classic, this article is totally for your. What better way to commemorate your favorite Disney movie, song, or character than with a tattoo? Chances are, you have a whole host of Disney characters that tug on your heart strings. To best capture your love and dedication, we’ve compiled a list of the most magical Disney tattoo ideas ever! Read on to see if you’ll find your perfect match.
Magical Disney Tattoo Ideas
1. Beauty and the Beast Rose Tattoo
2. Cinderellas Pumpkin Carriage
3. Aristocats – Marie
4. Genies Lantern
5. Minnie Ears
6. Small Disney Tattoos Simba
7. Sleeping Beauty’s Tiara
Disney Princess Tattoos
8. Sleeping Beauty and Her Fairy God Mothers
9. The Little Mermaids Ariel
10. Mulan Cutting Her Hair
11. Powerful Pocahontas
12. Snow White
14. Oh, Repunzel
15. Watercolor Tinkerbell
16. Alice in Wonderland
17. Belle Tattoo
Disney Castle Tattoos
18. Disney Castle Logo Tattoo
19. Castle Shooting Star
20. Even Miracles Take a Little Time
21. Disney Watercolor Tattoo Idea
22. Perfectly Detailed Disney Castle Tattoo
23. Simple Disney Castle Outline
24. Stunning Castle Tattoo Idea
25. Watercolored Cinderella Castle
More Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
- Nightmare Before Christmas Tattoos – What is better than combining your love of the darker side of classic films with your love of tattoos! All of these tattoo ideas from The Nightmare Before Christmas have one thing in common…they are plenty spooky! Not only is The Nightmare Before Christmas a little dark and scary, but it’s also a love story too! Consider adding Jack Skellington, Sally, or the rest of the gang to your ink collection.
- Artistic Clock Tattoos – There are lots of designs to choose from when searching for that perfect artistic clock tattoo. There are so many meanings behind a clock tattoo, such as birthdays, dates you lost a loved one, or certain times you want to celebrate. We have created a list to help you find and create the perfect unique clock design. Sundials, pocket watches, and compass clocks are a few creative ideas to consider. Now that you have some styles to choose from, picking where you want the actual tattoo is the hardest part!
- Hair Stylist Tattoos – Hair stylists are amazing people that provide their loving kindness to each of their clients by supplying confidence to those they serve. When you look good you feel good! Here are 23 Hairstylist Tattoo Ideas to show your love of hair and everything styling!