Inside: 23 Hair Stylist Tattoo Ideas
Finding your passion in life can be one of the most rewarding experiences you can have! Perfecting that craft can be even more accomplishing! I don’t think I have ever met a hairstylist who DIDNT absolutely loves their job and the people that they come in contact with every day.
There is such a creative and fun aspect to being a hairstylist, they truly are masters of style. Here are 23 Hair Stylist Tattoo Ideas to show your love of hair and everything styling!
Table of Contents
Hair Stylist Tattoo Ideas
Here are a few of our favorite hair stylist tattoo ideas. They range from pretty to expressive…and everything in-between.
1. Bobby Pins: Bobby pins are one of the most important items when it comes to creating the perfect hairstyle! These cute bobby pin tattoos are perfect for all hairdressers out there!
2. Hair Dye Brush
3. Love: Being a hairdresser means you are full of passion! Show that you that love for your crafts with this cute tattoo!
4. Hair Dyer: Blow everyone away with this wildly fun hairdryer tattoo!
5. Floral Bobby Pin: Simple, beautiful and the perfect hairstylist tattoo ideas!
6. Scissors & Comb
7. Whimsical Hair Dryer: Show off your fun side with this whimsical hair dyer tat!
8. Hair Dresser Love
9. Buzzed Beauty
Super-Cute Scissor Tattoos
Inspired by the most used hair tool, scissors. Here are some fun scissor tattoos that are perfect for all you hair stylists!
10. Small Scissors: If you are a hairdresser this simple design may be just the thing to tell others about your passion in serving people.
11. Rose Scissors: Add a little beauty with these accent roses that embrace the prettiest of scissors!
12. Holographic Scissors: These cool holographic scissors add a little flair!
13.The simplicity and beauty is everything I love! Watercolor Scissors
14. Floral Scissors: I am obsessed with this hairstylist tattoo idea!
15. Colorful Scissor Hand Tattoo: Add a little color to your scissor tattoo with this awsome colorful scissor and rose design!
17. Heart Scissors: Show just how much you love your craft with this awesome heart scissor design!
Hair Dresser Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
I just know you will LOVE these fun hair dresser tattoos!
18. EKG Hair Dresser: If your heart beats for styling hair than this A+ tattoo is for you.
19. One-Line Scissor & Hair Dryer
20. Barber Finger Tats: I love these simple and fun barber finger tattoos! They are super fun and perfect for all the barbers or hair stylist out there.
21. Ribbon Wrapped
22. Snip Snip: Snip, Snip this fun hairstylist inspired tattoo is perfect for that funky gal looking for some color ink!
23. Hair Dresser Collage: Show off what it means to be a hairdresser with this fun hairstylist collage!
More Inspiring Tattoo Ideas
If you loved those hair stylists tattoo ideas then you will adore these others! Here are a few more of our favorite tattoo ideas!
- Half Sleeve Tattoo Ideas for Women – Tattoos have grown in popularity over the last decade but the half sleeve tattoos for women in particular have been growing rapidly. This tattoo begins either above the elbow to the shoulder or below the elbow to the wrist. This type of tattoo takes thought in creation, but it also takes thought in whether it works for each person, as it’s not as easy to cover up. Many questions arise and endless hours of research occur when looking for that perfect look. What is the statement I am trying to make? What will these tattoos represent? And the list could go on, and on, and on…
- Semicolon Tattoo Ideas – Each tattoo is unique and a representation of its wearer’s style, emotions, and life. The semicolon tattoo is a popular symbol of an internal and silent struggle. Here are 89 of the most inspiring Semicolon Tattoo ideas.
- Small Tattoo Ideas for Men – Small tattoos for men can be significant or just a whim of an idea. Maybe you already have a sleeve full of ink or your back is full of tattoos that you can’t show off and you want just something small to show off. This may be your one and only tattoo and you really want to make it count, but you are trying to figure out where to start.
So Thank You to all those amazing hair stylists out there making us all look and feel the best we can! Let us know in the comments YOUR favorite hairstylist tattoo ideas!