Inside: The Coolest 3D Tattoos.
The art of tattooing has greatly advanced and artists are capable of creating very realistic optical illusions with convincing 3D tattoos. The tattoos are mind-blowing as they seem to twist and even bend the skin. If you are looking for some intricately designed tattoo with the potential of creating a perception of reality then check these ideas.
3D tattoos have a way of putting the eyes into an ultimate test. The designs are not only cute to look at but also quite mind-wrenching. The beauty of the 3d tattoos lies in the fact that one is free to design whatever they prefer as long as the artist is skilled. The design below looks quite surreal and eye-catching.
The 3d tattoos add a new dimension to the tattoo art since most of the common tattoos are 2 dimensional. The tattoos have some element of depth and greatly interact with the skin in a way that creates a beautiful illusion.
The Coolest 3D Tattoos
1. Cool 3D Tattoo Idea
2. 3D Water Droplets
3. Geometric Design
4. 3D Starwars Tattoo
5. Blurry 3D Tattoo Design
6. 3D Tattoos for Women
3D Butterfly + Dragonfly Tattoos
7. 3D Monarch Butterfly Tattoo
8. Dragonfly Tattoo
9. Back Full of Butterflies
10. 3D Dragonfly Tattoo Idea
11. Purple and Blue 3D Butterfly
3D Tattoos After Breast Cancer
12. 3D Breast Cancer Ribbon
14. Small 3D Ribbon Tattoo Idea
15. Breast Cancer Ribbon + Butterfly
16. Breast Cancer-Fighting Gloves
3D Tattoo Sleeves
17. 3D Piece of Art Sleeve Tattoo
18. Ripped Writing 3D Tattoo Idea
19. 3D Portrait Sleeve Tatto
20. 3D Fox Tattoo Design
21. Jellyfish 3D Tattoo
More Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
- Skull Flower Tattoo Ideas – Combining skulls and flowers together gives you the ultimate mix of beauty and power. Symbolizing both life and death, skull flower tattoos are so meaningful and beautiful. Whether you are walking through a rebirth of your own or want to express good versus evil, a skull and flower tattoo is a great way to do it. You’ll find that each of these tattoo designs is meaningful and stylish in its own way. Regardless of why you want one of these tattoos, they are all sure to turn some heads.
- Eye Catching Aesthetic Tattoo Ideas – Aesthetic is concerned with beauty or the appreciation of beauty, and what better way to show off what you think is beautiful than some stunning tattoos. From ocean waves, soaring butterflies, to pretty flowers, and colorful designs these eye-catching aesthetic tattoo ideas are perfect for your next ink session. Some of our favorite tattooed areas for these are small but fun places like behind the ear, forearm, collarbone, or finger. You can create a beautiful story with these simple works of art, let us know in the comments your favorite.
- Artistic Clock Tattoos – There are lots of designs to choose from when searching for that perfect artistic clock tattoo. There are so many meanings behind a clock tattoo, such as birthdays, dates you lost a loved one, or certain times you want to celebrate. We have created a list to help you find and create the perfect unique clock design. Sundials, pocket watches, and compass clocks are a few creative ideas to consider. Now that you have some styles to choose from, picking where you want the actual tattoo is the hardest part!