Inside: 31 Creative Infinity Tattoo Ideas.
One of the important symbols in Mathematics is the Infinity. It resembles a lying ‘8’, where one cannot figure out the end or the beginning. Infinity means endlessness. Just like the vastness of the universe and the countless number of stars in the galaxies, infinity is a symbol of no limits.
This symbol is now trending with the youth, who have added a creative touch by associating it with abundant love and affection for someone.
Getting infinity symbols inked on bodies is considered to be the best form of tattoo art, as it can be customized to declare a number of feeling like “love”, “friendship” and “relationship”.
Check out more about infinity tattoo ideas and their meanings.
The Meaning of Infinity Tattoos
The infinity symbol has a rich and important meaning. It is considered as one of the top choices of tattoo artists when they want to make something creative. Often infinity tattoo designs come with quotes that are inspirational or sweet. However, the significance of the infinity sign tattoo is that it conveys meanings that are closer to rebirth or reincarnation and holds a special place in Eastern culture. Religions like Hinduism and Buddhism also hold high and similar values for the infinity tattoo designs. Literally, the design means a ‘never-ending loop’ and this could mean a never-ending cycle of birth and death. Forever and limitless are the associated meanings of this and is one of the best positive vibe spreading designs that you can try.
Creative Infinity Tattoo Ideas
1. Rose Infinity Tattoo
2. Infinite Arrow: This cute infinity sign has been made into a little arrow!
3. Infinity Sisters
4. Tiny Cross: I love how they incorporated this cute cross!
5. Infinite Airplane Tattoo
6. Basic Infinity Tattoo: There is a simplicity of this basic infinity tattoo.I love the simple and cleanness of this design.
7. Foral Infinity
8. Family: Afterall family really is forever!
9. Little Heart Infinity
10. Infinite Hope: I love how they incorporated hope into this infinity tattoo idea!
11. Infinity Heart
Our Favorite Infinity Tattoo Ideas
12. Tiny Infinity: If you’re looking for something small and simple then this little tiny infinity tattoo is perfect for you.
13. Back of Neck Floral Infinity
14. Infinity Birds: The added element of these beautiful birds is so fun!
15. Matching Infinity Tattoos
16. Infinity Arrow
17. Colorful Infinity Tattoo: Add a little color to your infinity tattoo with this fun watercolor design.
18. Infinity Roses
19. Floral Infinity: I love the added feminity to this tattoo idea!
20. Tiny Finger Tattoo
Infinite Love, Friendship, and Beauty
21. Big Sister, Little Sister: Share a pretty piece of art wit your forever sister with these cute matching infinity tattoos.
22. Pretty Floral Infinity
23. Infinite Faith
24. Ohana Infinity Tattoo: Ohana means family and family is forever!
25. You Will Be With Me Wherever I Go
26. To the Moon and Back: I love you to the moon and back, forever!
27. Butterfly: Adding a beautiful element like a butterfly makes these infinity tattoos so much more special.
28. Roman Numeral: You can use roman numerals as a special way to remember an important date that means so much to you!
29. Colorful Rainbow Infinity Tattoos
30. To infinity and beyond: A little play on a Disney favorite.
31. Named Infinity Tattoos: Add the name of a special someone!
More Tattoo You’ll Love
- Epilepsy Tattoo Ideas – Tattoos can be a benefit to those that struggle with chronic conditions. People with epilepsy can struggle with a condition that can cause scary results at unknown intervals. Tattoos can be a way to be inspired and tell the story of chronic pain through the eyes of the patient.
- Hair Stylist Tattoos – Hair stylists are amazing people that provide their loving kindness to each of their clients by supplying confidence to those they serve. When you look good you feel good! Here are 23 Hairstylist Tattoo Ideas to show your love of hair and everything styling!
- 50th Birthday Tattoos – Turning 50 doesn’t mean that you can’t still rock some ink like those “youngins” Shoot, 50 is basically the new 40! Whether you already have a sleeve full of tattoo stories, or this is your very first, here are 18 50th Birthday Tattoo Ideas to celebrate your big 5-0! Nothing says that turning 50 means you can’t get some new ink! I personally think it’s a PERFECT time! You can take a moment to tat something that is important, a life lesson you have learned, or honors someone who meant the world to you.