Inside: Best XO Tattoo Ideas + The Weekend Tattoo Designs.
The XO symbol is a fascinating one in that we have a good idea of what it means. At least we think we do. For the most part, people use the XO as a symbol of love and happiness. However, there are some other meanings that people believe. No matter what you think it symbolizes, it is a smaller symbol that packs a much bigger punch and can symbolize a few different ideas.
As a result, this artwork has become a popular choice for tattoos. Small tattoos with a lot of significance are a choice of many people.
Getting an XO tattoo may elicit some curious looks. That’s one of the best parts of getting inked: the spontaneous exchanges that result from people being curious.
Table of Contents
XO Tattoo Ideas
1. X and O on Each Wrist
2. XO Tattoo Small Wrist Idea
3. Simple Wrist Tattoo of XO
4. Inside Lip Love Tattoo
5. Matching XO Ankle Tattoos
6. Side Boob Tattoo for Women
7. XOXO Wrist Tattoo Design
8. Tiny XO Finger Tattoo Idea
9. Matching XO Finger Designs
10. Thin Lined Ankle Tattoo Idea
11. His and Hers XO Tattoo
12. Little XO Letters
13. 3D XO Tattoo Behind Ear Idea
14. Large Wrist Weekend Tattoo
15. XO Heart on Inner Wrist
16. Matching The Weekend XO Design
17. Bold Weekend XO Tattoo Idea
18. The Weekend Hip Tattoo
19. XO Inside of a Heart
20. Large XO Weekend Hand Tattoo
21. Outlined Weekend Tattoo Design
22. Group Weekend Tattoo Idea
23. The Weeknd XO with Quote
24. Large Inner Wrist Tattoo
XO Tattoo Ideas with Love
Check out some more of our best XO tattoo designs here.
25. Matching XO Ankle Tattoos
26. XOXO Side of Arm Tattoo Design
27. Tiny Hip Tattoo Idea
28. Simple Wrist Tattoo of XO
29. Thin Line One X and One O Matching Tattoo
30. Cursive Font XO Tattoo Idea
31. X and O with Female Symbol
32. His and Hers XO Design
33. Scripted XO Idea
34. Inner Wrist Tattoo Idea
35. Matching Scripted XO Design
More Tattoo Inspiration You’ll Love
If you like these xo tattoo ideas, then check a few more of our favorite tattoo inspirations.
- Cute Little Tattoos You’ll Want to Get – Little tattoos can be personal and discreet, but they can also have a giant meaning and connection for the wearer. Smaller tattoos can be good for those just starting with tattoos…you know…see if you like it before committing to a large image. If you are just starting, or looking to add something small to your existing collection, check our our list of Cute Little Tattoos.
- Tiny Flower Tattoos – Flower tattoos are a timeless way to honor your femininity. They are rich in meaning and beauty, and you can truly never go wrong. If smaller tattoos are more your style then check out this list of Tiny Flower Tattoos. We’ve included a wide variety of styles and flowers, there is bound to be one that you’ll fall in love with. Check them out!
- Outline Dog Ear Tattoos – Do you have a four-legged friend that you love? Then these dog ear tattoo ideas are perfect for you! Tattoos depicting dogs and canine culture are a popular form of body art around the world. Why do people show such devotion to their dogs as to bear a likeness of them on their skin? Check out why people choose to get these outline dog ear tattoo ideas and more fun ideas and make sure to let us know what you (and your furry friends) favorite design is!