Inside: 25 Sweet Peach Tattoo Designs + Ideas.
Although it is more popular among women, the peach also looks good on men too. So, there isn’t much difference whether you’re a guy or a girl – a peach is a beautiful design that suits both. Usually, people choose colorful or even hyper-realistic small size tattoos.
The most popular placements are hips, forearms, belly, chest, and feet. Take a look at our collection of peach tattoo ideas below. We are sure that you will find the inspiration for your next (or the first) tattoo.
What Does a Peach Tattoo Mean?
Due to its delicious flavor, Taoist philosophers adapted the peach as the symbol of longevity and immortality. In Chinese mythology, peaches have a mystical virtue, and those who eat it can achieve immortality. We can find the peach as a symbol of a long and happy life appearing in Chinese art. We can often see it on furniture, painting, and ceramics.
Meanwhile, In Korea, the peach is a symbol of happiness, longevity, and prosperity. Although it symbolizes good luck, on some occasions, it can have a negative meaning as well. When the Koreans are honoring the dead, they do try to keep the peach away, because they believe it has the power to repel the spirits.
In the US, Georgia has a nickname of ‘The Peach State.’ and peach is an official fruit of this State. So, if you live in Georgia – you may also consider becoming a true fan of your state and get an inked peach on your body
Peach Tattoo Ideas
These peachy designs are perfect for whatever peach dreams you are looking for. From super realistic to just juicy illustrations, here are some of our favorite peach tattoo pictures.
1. Realistic Peach
2. Peach Thigh Design
3. Feeling Peachy
4. Peach Blossom Tattoo
5. Realistic Peach
6. Juicy Georgia Peach Tattoo
7. Peach Slice Tattoo
8. Simple Peach Emoji Tattoo
Small Peachy Tattoo Designs
Looking for something small, but still sweet?
9. Small Peach Tattoo Outline
10. Little Sketched Peach
11. Matching Small White Peaches
12.Unique Peach Design
13. Little 3D Peach
Peach Tree Tattoo
The peach fruit, similar to the tree as a whole, symbolizes a long and healthy life. Check out these awesome and unique tree tattoo ideas.
14. Hansii Peach Tree Tattoo
15. Peach Tree Limb
16. Colorful Peach Blossom
17. Outline Peach Tree
18. Peachy Sleeve
19. Large Peach Tree Backpiece
Famous Peaches Tattoo Ideas
We all know a famous peach. Here are a few of our favorites.
20. Princess “Peach” Tattoo
21. Vintage-Inspired James and the Giant Peach Tattoo
22. James and The Giant Peach Design
23. Princess Peach Design
24. Peach Emoji
25. “Do I Dare to Eat a Peach” Tattoo
More Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
- Bumble Bee Tattoos – Since ancient times, bees have been popular in many cultures. These distinctly colored insects are essential for maintaining a balanced ecosystem, and they play a large role in the success of crop growth. As one of the most industrious and loyal species, the bee has become a well-loved tattoo design. With so many fun meanings and designs, these bumble bee tattoos might be some of our favorites.
- Unique Leaf Tattoos – It is said that a single leaf is an ancient heraldic symbol that represents happiness. However, it can represent so much more than happiness. In fact, the leaf can represent a variety of aspects of one’s life as it is a symbol of life. It can also represent death. In the spring, the leaves are born. In the summer, they continue to grow with shades of green. But then in the autumn, they reveal a change in beautiful colors of orange, yellow, burgundy, and red. Eyecatching at first, the leaves then change to a brown color, only to fall to the ground in death.
- Daisy Tattoo Ideas – Honestly, daisies are one of my all-time favorite flowers, they are just so bright, fun, and full of life. Daisy is a form of flower purely for the female kind and is one of the most versatile tattoos you can wear on your body. The tattoo is highly decorative and comes in different colors and sizes. You can even add a custom design to the tattoos depending on your preferences. With soft petals and a humble appearance, it is almost impossible to ignore its fascinating design.