Inside: Beautiful Henna Tattoo Ideas + Designs.
If you’ve ever wondered what having a tattoo would be like but didn’t want to commit to going under the needle – or love the look of traditional Indian wedding tattoos – a henna tattoo is for you.
Made from a plant-based ink or paste, henna tattoos are completely painless and naturally fade over time. Henna comes in shades of red, orange, brown, or blue-black and looks striking on a wide variety of skin tones.
What exactly is a Henna Tattoo? Here is our Henna tattoo dictionary definition of the concept.
From detailed and intricate designs too small and simple, these Henna Tattoo Ideas are perfect for you. Grab your own henna kit and try out some fun and unique tattoo ideas for yourself!
What is Henna?
Henna is a dye prepared from the plant Lawsonia inermis, also known as the henna tree, the mignonette tree, and the Egyptian privet, the sole species of the genus Lawsonia. Henna can also refer to the temporary body art resulting from the staining of the skin from the dyes.
How long does henna last?
Henna dye tends to last two weeks or so before it starts to take on a faded appearance. Once the henna dye begins to fade, you may want to remove the henna design from your skin quickly.
What is the meaning behind henna designs?
Henna Tattoo Designs
These henna tattoo ideas are uniquely designed and beautifully done, here are a few of our favorites for every part of your body.
1. Matching calf design
2. Small Palm Henna Tattoo Ideas
3. Easy Vine Henna Tattoo Design
4. Unique Detailed Art
5. Large Back Piece
6. Henna Chest Design
7. Matching Thigh Idea
8. Long Leg Henna Tattoo
9. Traditional Bridal
Hand Henna Tattoo Ideas
11. Vine Inspired Ideas
12. Wrapped Finger Henna
13. Simple Henna Tattoo
14. Henna Bracelet Idea
15. Floral Henna Hand Design
16. Traditional Henna
17. Stunning Henna Hand Idea
18. Detailed Henna Tattoo
Small Henna Tattoo Ideas
Looking to add a little beauty to your body, but don’t what a large commitment, these small henna tattoo ideas are a great place to start.
19. Small Lotus
20. Simple Henna Tattoo Ideas
21. Hawaiian Flower
22. Henna Tattoo Cool Design
23. Henna Tattoo Ideas Easy
24. Small Mandala Design
25. Easy Finger Tattoos
26. Viney Design
More Fun Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
- Iris Tattoo Ideas – The iris is a stunning flower that blooms in many colors, but the most popular is purple. Year after year, iris flowers bloom without any human intervention. They are resilient and are a symbol of faith, hope, wisdom, and love. It’s no wonder why so many people decide to get inked with an iris. Check out these gorgeous iris flower tattoo ideas.
- Wedding Ring Tattoo Ideas – One of the latest trends in the wedding world is a wedding ring tattoo. They can be designed with dates, names, or initials. If you don’t want a traditional wedding ring, then these wedding band tattoos are perfect for you. There is plenty of ideas to go for, from dates and names to some patterns or ring imitating. So show your eternal love for your soulmate with these sweet wedding band tattoo ideas.
- Watercolor Butterfly Tattoo Ideas – Watercolor tattoo designs are filled with vibrant colors, thick and thin lines, and realistic artwork. Gaining traction over the years, watercolor tattoos are becoming more and more popular. Once you see them, you’ll understand why! These beautiful butterfly watercolor tattoos are stylish, unique, and creative. Many watercolor pieces are larger in size because it takes more space to properly shade and get it to look more realistic. Be sure to check out these lovely designs for your next watercolor butterfly tattoo.