Inside: 93 Trendy + Small Tattoos for Women.
Tattoos don’t have to be large to make an impact. Today, smaller tattoos are trending – especially for women. That’s because dainty body art can seem more elegant than oversized pieces or full sleeves as the tattoo will appear more in proportion. Tiny inkings can also be easily covered by clothing. Just because they are smaller in size, doesn’t mean they are any less meaningful.
Small tattoos come in cute designs. Those that are young at heart will find cute tattoos reflect their personalities perfectly. Playful and petite, these designs are an excellent choice for your first inking or a matching tattoo with your best childhood friend. Adorable animals like pandas, puppies, and frogs are popular choices for these tattoos.
Check out our favorite small tattoos for women and let us know your favorite!
Small Tattoo Ideas for Women
From little hearts, tiny cherries, and the cutest little flower clusters this list is packed full of the littlest designs.
1. Black and White Pinky Promise Tattoo
2. Self Love Quote on Hip
3. Small Heart on Inner Finger
4. Cute Cherries on Ankle
5. Simple Bandaid Outline with Flowers
6. Small Outlined Butterfly Tattoo
7. Tiny Text on Neck
8. Single Line Flower Tattoo Idea
9. Typewriter Text Year Design
10. Happy and Sad Face Tattoo
11. Cresent Moon Tattoo on Hip
12. Create Quote on Hand
13. Small Tree Tattoo on Ribs
14. Little Mountain View Design
15. Flowers on Finger Tattoo
16. “Wild” with Bundle of Flowers
17. Cactus Outline on Ankle
18. Music Notes on Shoulder
19. Little Detailed Butterfly
20. Angel Wings Tattoo
Meaningful Small Tattoo Ideas for Women
We love meaningful tattoo designs, here are a few of our favorites.
21. Love Yourself Tattoo Art
22. Fingers Crossed Tattoo Design
23. Small Realistic Sunflower Tatttoo
24. “Be Kind” in Small Script Font
25. Tiny Bird Tattoo
26. Cute Small Hummingbird Tattoo Design
27. Little Fish Swimming Tattoo Idea
28. Black and White Flower Stems
29. Two Small Butterflies Tattoo
30. Little Bumblebee Design
31. Simple Daisy Tattoo on Wrist
32. Detailed Dragonfly Outline
33. Small Open Book Tattoo Idea
34. Little Lava Lamp Tattoo
35. Tiny Four Leaf Clover
36. Little Lightning Bold on Ankle
37. Smiley Face on Finger Idea
38. Black and White Bumblebee Tattoo
39. Matching Sparkle Tattoo
40. Amor Quote on Foot
Small Cute Simple Tattoos
Cute and simple these small tattoos for women are the best!
41. Small Single Line Portrait Tattoo
42. Leaf Stem Behind Ear
43. Heart Outline on Wrist
44. Art on Chest
45. Half of a Strawberry Tattoo
46. Pink Gummy Bear Tattoo Idea
47. Small Candy Heart Outline
48. Rainbow on Wrist Tattoo
49. Tiny Red Flower Tattoo Designs
50. “Honey” Written on Ribcage
51. Small Baby Text on Back of Neck
52. Self Love in Small Script
53. Shooting Star Tattoo
54. Red Scorpion Finger Tattoo Design
55. Small Lit Match Tattoo Idea
56. Little Snake Tattoo
57. Lemon Tattoo on Shoulder
58. Thin Line Sunset Design
59. Colorful Bundle of Flowers Tattoo
60. Green Leafy Stem Design
Cool Small Tattoos for Ladies
61. Colorful Birds Tattoo Ideas
62. Soft Blue Cresent Moon Tattoo Design
63. Lotus Tattoo Outline on Back
64. Small Flying Paper Plane Tattoo
65. Ocean Wave Outline Idea
66. Small Seashell Outline Tattoo Design
67. Black and White Pineapple Ankle Tattoo
68. Small Music Notes
69. Little Bundle of Flowers on Breastbone
70. Text Curved Around Ankle Bone
71. Snake Thumb Tattoo
72. Thin Line Cross Tattoo on Finger
73. Angel Wings Design
74. Simple Cherry Outline Tattoo Idea
75. Subtle Henna Inspired Finger Tattoo
76. Little Semi-Colon Tattoo
77. Wishbone Tattoo Design
78. Red Ink Butterfly Idea
79. Green Four-Leaf Clover Tattoo
Small Female Tattoos
We have a few more of our favorite small tattoos for women that you are going to love!
80. Small Outer space Inspired Tattoo
81. Black Single Line Rainbow Design
82. The Littlest Lightning Bolt
83. Small Smiley Face
84. Self Love Tattoo Design
85. Flowers Behind the Ear
86. Fun Flower in a Pot Temporary Tattoo
87. Small Music Note Tattoo
88. Outline of Elephant Ankle Tattoo
89. Heart Outline on Wrist
90. Small Candy Heart Outline
91. Tiny Bird Tattoo
92. Little Mountain View Design
93. Self Love Quote on Hip
More Tattoo Inspiration You’ll Love
If you like these small tattoos for women then check out a few more of our favorite designs.
- Pomegranate Tattoos – One thing that it is important to realize is that pomegranate tattoos can mean different things to different people. This is because this fruit has diverse significance across different religions and cultures. It is considered a symbol of fertility and life because of the high number of seeds. However, pomegranates can also be seen as a symbol of death, blood, and also power. Check out some of our favorite designs and their amazing meaning.
- Our Favorite Freckle Tattoo Ideas – Looking for something a little less body and more natural? Then check out these faux freckle tattoos. Cosmetic tattooing is nothing new. We have had variations like microblading and permanent eyeliner, more and more people are turning toward ink to make sure they look flawless from the moment they wake up. Keep your skin protected from the sun but still looking sun-kissed and freckled.
- Peace Tattoo – Another one of our favorite collection of tattoo designs include these fun peace sign ideas. They are cool, unique, and perfect to add to your collection of body ink. Check out these fun and out-of-the-box designs for your next tattoo session.
- Watercolor Butterfly Tattoo Designs – These simple watercolor butterfly tattoo ideas are full of beauty and perfectly depicts human transformation as well, and that is why it is one of our favorite lists of tattoo ideas. The soft, color and whimsical watercolor designs elevate these butterflies to a whole new level of beauty.
Tattoo Products You Might Like
Just because your tattoo may be tiny, doesn’t mean you should skip out on the aftercare. Check out a few of our favorite products.
- Vivid Tattoo Oil – The vivid tattoo oil is one of our favorite tattoo products that instantly brightens your tattoos by deeply nourishing and hydrating your skin. This awesome product protects your precious ink from premature fading and makes your tattoos “POP” with color and brightness!
- Baker Goods Organic Tatto Balm – This tattoo aftercare cream is all-natural and great for the skin, many customers continue to use this product long after their tattoo has healed, to keep their skin moisturized and tattoo’s bright. This tattoo balm is one of our favorites because of it’s all-natural ingredients and hydrating formula, perfect for anyone looking to brighten up their body art.
- Aquaphor – Aquaphor is always on our must-have list and for good reason. Different from a lotion or cream, this ointment nourishes skin while creating a protective barrier that allows for the flow of oxygen to create ideal healing. Aquaphor is great for any skin healing that you may have and great for keeping your tattoo fresh and bright. This product is a must-have all the time!