Tattoos are a true expression of who you are, what you’ve been through, and what you like. Naturally, Ice Cream Tattoos are a pretty popular staple in the tattoo world. I mean come on, who doesn’t like ice cream?
It’s a symbol for many people’s Childhoods, for happiness, and it’s simply a food that sparks joy in the mouths of millions.
Chances are, you probably know someone with an ice cream tattoo or are considering getting one yourself, woohoo! Ice cream tattoos come in so many awesome styles and colors.
They are a great first tattoo and can also make great additions to sleeves. There are really no downsides to getting one!
What does an Ice Cream Tattoo Mean?
An Ice Cream Tattoo is a symbol of innocence and childlike wonder. The vast majority of people when thinking back to their childhood will have memories that include eating ice cream.
It’s been the key feature in many happy moments, from celebrating a win to comforting you after a hard moment. Ice cream has been there for us all!
More specifically, an ice cream tattoo can represent summertime memories as well. Ice cream is never a more perfect treat than during a hot day. So if you’re a person whose summer break held the most memorable memories, then an ice cream tattoo is the one for you!
You may be asking yourself, how do I choose what Ice Cream to get? Well, that largely depends on you. You can go with your favorite, or someone you love’s favorite. Or perhaps there is a certain style of sweet treat that reminds you of a wonderful memory. If you’re still finding yourself in need of some direction, scroll on! We’ve compiled a list of the coolest ice cream tattoos that we could find to help you get a good feel for your style!
When it comes to Ice Cream Tattoo Costs, many things come into play. Costs can vary from shop to shop depending on; Size, Detail, & Color. Broadly these tattoos can truly be anywhere between $50-$1000, so talk to your tattoo artist for a better idea of what to expect.
Ice Cream Cone Tattoos
Below is a list of different Ice Cream Tattoos in Varying styles & Sizes. Check them out!
1. Mini Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Cone Design
2. Pink Sprinkle Ice Cream Cone
3. Triple Stacked Fun Ice Cream Idea
4. Matching Ice Cream Cone Outlines
5. Traditional Style Ice Cream Design
6. Realistic Pink Ice Cream Swirl
7. Deconstructed Ice Cream Cone
8. Colorful Galaxy Cone
9. Mini Ice Cream Cone on Ankle
10. Black and White Drippy Ice Cream
11. Kitty Cat Ice Cream
12. Small Melting Rainbow Ice Cream
13. Ice Cream Shaped Like a Flamingo
14. Sad Dropped Melting Cone
15. Pink and Green Swirl Cone
16. Carton of Ice Cream
17. Hand Holding Ice Cream Cone
18. Ice Cream Outline with Stars
19. Pink Ice Cream Neck Tattoo
20. Colorful Ice Cream Creation
21. Classic Ice Cream Sundae Design
22. Ice Cream with Flowers
23. Pink and Green Ice Cream Pop
24.Strawberry Ice Cream Swirl
25.Pink & Green Soft Swirl
26.Liquid Gold Realism
27. Realistic Cone with Cherry
28. Classic Style Ice Cream
29. Octopus Ice Cream
30. Colorful Skull Melting
Ice Cream Face Tattoos
Believe it or not, Ice Cream face tats are a little hard to come by. If you were to type it into google the only thing that would pop up is photos of Gucci Mane with his infamous Triple Scoop Face Tattoo.
So the list below is a compilation of simple and smaller ice cream tattoo designs that can easily be used as face tat Inspo!
31. Simple Watermelon Bar
32. Black & White Cone with Smiley
33. Minimalist Ice Cream Cone
34. Dainty Ice Cream Cone Outline
35. Self Care Cone
36. Strawberry Cone with wafer Straw
37. Sleepy Moon Cone
38. Realistic Small Cone
39. Simple Hand Drawn Cone
40. Matching Cones
New School Ice Cream Tattoos
This style is bold and colorful with an awesome childlike feel. You can’t go wrong with kickin it New School!
41. Ice Pop with Flowers
42. Japanese Fish cone
43.Awesome Pink Swirl
44. Black and Pink Ice Cream Bar
45. Skull Ice Cream
46. Eye Ball Ice Cream
47. Vibrant Ice Cream with Smiles
48. Halloween Themed Tattoo
49. Sweet Soft Serve with Bear
50. Planet Cone
51. Pug Cone
52. Hello Kitty Ice Cream Cone
53. Ice Cream Sandwich
54.Adorable Slug Cone
55. Triple Scoop with Cherry
56. Bubba Ice Cream Bar
57. Quarter Sleeve Ice Cream Goodness
58. Adventure Time Cone
59. Strawberry & Cream Bar
60. Patrick Star Pop
61. Norwhale Cone
62. Pokemon Ice Cream Sandwich
63. Pufferfish Cone
64. Ice Cream Sunday
65. Sad Spilt Cone
66. Betty Boop Ice Cream
67. Ice Cream Cup
68. Mint Chip
69. Blue Pink Swirl with Flower
70. Stay Minty Kids Cone
Cute Ice Cream Tattoos
72. Little Black & White Cone
73. Thick Lined Smileys
74.Little Planet Cone
75.Ice Cream Buffet
76.Scribble Ice Cream Cone
77. Puppy Cone
78. Ice Cream with Dagger
79.Power Puff Girls Triple Scoop
80. Black & White Simple Cone
81. Black & White Scull cone
82.Triple Scoop Brrrr!
83. Behind the Ear Cone
84. Simple Ice Cream Bar
85. Ice Cream Separated
86. Classic Vanilla Cone
Rapper Ice Cream Tattoos
The most famous ice cream face tattoo belongs to none other than Gucci Mane, who says he got it to always remind his fans how he chooses to live his life, Icy & Cool! Take a look below.
We hope you loved our list of ice cream tattoos & now have a better understanding of what style you want for yourself. Stay Icy!
More Fun Foodie Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
- 43 + Think Positive Tattoo Ideas – We all need more positivity in our lives and sometimes a reminder to think and be more positive. Just a quick glance at your new tattoo is sure to make you feel happy. One of these positive tattoo designs is exactly what you need to remind you to be thankful and more joyful. You might just inspire other people to become more positive too. Get inspired by these fun and uplifting, positive tattoo designs.
- OUCH! Will It Hurt? Tattoo Pain Chart (Female Edition) – Tattoos have been around for what’s believed to be thousands of years. However, the popularity of tattoos surged again in the following years after it became more acceptable to have them. One of the most common questions people ask their tattoo artists is “do the tattoos hurt?” The short and painful answer is – Yes, they hurt, sometimes a lot. Although we can’t give a subjective guesstimate about how much pain is “a lot,” because everyone reacts to pain differently, we can list the more and less painful areas that react when making a tattoo. Check out our helpful tattoo sensitivity chart.
- 23 Sizzling Sun Tattoo Ideas + Designs – Brighten your day by looking at these beautiful and symbolic sun tattoo designs. Representing rebirth, new beginnings, and overcoming obstacles in life, sun tattoos have been around for a long time. All of these tattoo designs have significant meaning and look unique and stylish too. Whether you are recovering from a tragedy or want to be reminded of your strength, a sun tattoo is a fantastic option.