Inside: Fun + Edgy Pineapple Tattoo Ideas For Summer.
Pineapple tattoos can be cute or abstract, or edgy, or any vibe you want, really. One of the best parts of a pineapple tattoo is that no two are the same, even if they’re done in the same style or in the same place on the body. They can be colorful or traditional, or even black and white!
I love their fun and tough look that mean so many different things. Check out our favorite pineapple tattoo ideas and let us know which is your favorite.
What Does a Pineapple Tattoo Mean?
One reason that pineapple tattoos vary so widely is that there are so many different meanings of a pineapple in general. In the American South, for example, the fruit is considered a symbol of warmth, welcome, and hospitality, so a pineapple tattoo may represent a sense of home or something personally familiar. They can also symbolize affection, so it’s a great idea for a couple or best friend tattoo. On top of that, pineapple tattoos are a great idea for anyone who relates to the fruit as a metaphor: tough on the outside but sweet on the inside. Its status as a tropical fruit also makes it a great symbol for anyone who loves the beach.
How Much Would a Small Pineapple Tattoo Cost?
A small tattoo costs $50 to $250 on average for designs that cover 3 square inches of skin or less. Regardless of the size, you have to pay the shop minimum fee of around $50 or more, and then they usually charge an hourly rate as well after the first hour.
Simple Pineapple Tattoo Designs
These pineapple tattoos may be simple, but they are still perfectly designed to be one-of-a-kind.
1. Outlined Pineapple Design
2. Simple Pineapple Tattoo with Sunglasses
3. Detailed Shaded Pineapple Idea
4. White Ink Tattoo Idea
5. Pineapple Foot Tattoo
Pineapple Skull Tattoos
Looking for something a little edgy but still packed full of fun? These skull pineapple fruit tattoos are the perfect combination.
6. Pineapple and Skull
7. Colorful Cartoon Pineapple Skull Design
8. Cool Skull Fruit Tattoo
9. Pineapple Cocktail Skull Head
10. Flower Eyed Pineapple Skull
Colorful Pineapple Tattoo Ideas
A colorful pineapple doesn’t just mean bright yellow, these ideas are full of rainbows, sparkles, and fun vibrant designs.
11. Pineapple with a Heart
12. Colorful Watercolor Design
13. Pink Pineapple
14. Vibrant Fruit Tattoo Design
15. Geometric Tattoo Idea
16. Pink and Purple Pineapple
17. Pineapple Sunset Design
18. Cartoon Like Tattoo Design
Sweet Pineapple Tattoos
Sweet and tangy these pineapple tattoo ideas are full of everything you could ever want. From colorful creations to little designs, you will totally find your perfect inspiration in these ideas.
19. No Lines Pineapple Tattoo
20. Be Cool Pineapple with Sunglasses
21. Small Pineapple Tattoo Ideas
22. Little Fruit Finger Tattoo
23. Sketched Pineapple Idea
24. Mandala Pineapple Design
25. Realistic Black and White Pineapple Tattoo
More Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
- Bird Tattoos for Women– What do bird tattoos mean? Bird tattoos are often associated with ideas of freedom, both mentally and physically. There are many different designs, each with more detailed symbolism, but the general idea is that winged creatures are linked with self-independence and control. Personally, I have two birds tattooed on my body and they are truly some of my favorites. Their meaning and design portray such soft feminine qualities, but always strong values.
- Half Sleeve Tattoo Ideas for Women – Tattoos have grown in popularity over the last decade but the half sleeve tattoos for women, in particular, have been growing rapidly. This tattoo begins either above the elbow to the shoulder or below the elbow to the wrist. This type of tattoo takes thought in creation, but it also takes thought in whether it works for each person, as it’s not as easy to cover up. Many questions arise and endless hours of research occur when looking for that perfect look. What is the statement I am trying to make? What will these tattoos represent? And the list could go on, and on, and on…
- Semicolon Tattoo Ideas – Every tattoo has a story that’s meant to be told, shared, celebrated, and experienced. One particular design that’s making waves across the Internet is that of a semicolon tattoo. They aren’t just a trend, they’re a symbol of a silent fight.
- Cute Animal Tattoos – When it comes to choosing the perfect tattoo for you, it does get a bit overwhelming when you have to pick one out of so many. If you want a tattoo that’s strengthening and one that may express your love for animals, then you must get an animal tattoo inked on your body. Animal tattoos are one of the most common types of tattoos that people get quite frequently. Animal tattoos are also one of the most diverse tattoos as you can choose any animal you want, from wild animals to farm animals to birds and sea animals.
Test Out These Tattoo Products
Looking to check how you like a tattoo but don’t want something permanent? These temporary tattoos are perfect for you. Or maybe you have new fresh ink and want some care supplies, we have just what you need. Click the links below to test out some of our favorite products.
- Temporary Tattoos Watercolor Florals Sheets – Includes two sheets of Watercolor Florals temporary tattoos and designed by Helen Deal. Safe & non-toxic, printed with vegetable-based ink; FDA-compliant and fun for all ages Each tattoo will last 2 – 4 days. Designed by professional artists who get a cut of every sale
- Bright Aftercare All Natural Tattoo Lotion – Reduce itching in your new tattoo and extend the life of color and line sharpness. Bright Tattoo Tattoo Aftercare Lotion soothes inflamed skin, reduces itchiness, and may even help your new tattoo heal quickly and evenly. Continuing to use after being inked will keep your skin moisturized and healing and may increase the length of time between touch-ups.
- Temporary Tattoos Watercolor Butterflies Set – Includes a set of eight temporary tattoos and designed by Stina Persson. Safe & non-toxic, printed with vegetable-based ink; FDA-compliant and fun for all ages. Each tattoo will last 2 – 4 days
- Disposable Cohesive Tattoo Grip Cover Wrap – Comes with 16 Roll of Cohesive Tattoo Grip Cover Wraps in 6 Different Colors. Dimensions: 1.6″ x 5 yards (W x L) Per Roll. Self Adhesive Strips Make it Very Easy to Attach it on Tattoo Grips.