Inside: Cupcake tattoo inspiration that are is sweet you’ll eat them right up.
Who doesn’t enjoy a good cupcake? With so many varieties, flavors, and styles there is one of these sweet tattoo treats out there for everyone. In fact, there are thousands of different kinds. So if someone says they aren’t a fan, well they just haven’t tried the flavor to woo them over yet.
Many people like to get their favorite food tattooed onto them. Cupcakes are no exception! Cupcake Tattoos are an adorable way to pay homage to your favorite tiny cake. So if you’re someone who has been in the market for one of these yourself, then do I have the list for you!
Below are the CUTEST Cupcake Tattoo Designs the internet has to offer.
But before we get into that, let’s discuss the meaning behind this adorable ink!
Cupcake Tattoo Meaning
Cupcakes can be a remembrance of one’s childhood since cupcakes are predominantly eaten during children’s birthday parties. This can be a wonderful reminder to go through life with the childlike excitement that you once felt when you first had the pleasure of eating this treat. Since they are sweet, they can also be seen as a symbol of sweetness. Perhaps you are sweet yourself, or you may get it to symbolize someone sweet in your life that you care a great deal about.
If you are a chef or baker, then cupcakes may remind you of your love for your craft. They can symbolize the joy that you give others when you create and share your food. This is definitely a food that brings people together, seeing as cupcakes are often chosen over the cake when a gathering will be large. That way you won’t have to deal with the cutting of the cake and the cleanup of the paper plates. So of course cupcakes could be a reminder of your large family!
Regardless of whether any of these reasons resonate with you, or if you perhaps have your own inspiration as to why you’re getting a cupcake tattoo, they are all adorable. They will always bring a smile to not only your face but to the people around you. After all, who has ever been angry in the presence of a cupcake?
Cupcake Tattoo Ideas
In this list, I’ve compiled several different varieties of styles, flavors, and colors for you to look through. This will help you gain a better feel for what you like in a tattoo(and cupcake). Remember the ones that pique your interest, because you can use them as a foundation while you continue your search through this list. From New School to Old School, there is a tattoo style out there that is bound to steal your heart. Find it in the section below!
1.Sweet & Spooky Skull Cupcake
2. Crystal Cupcake Tattoos
3. Black & White Lavender Cupcake
4. Watercolor Cupcake
5. Pokemon Cupcake
6. Baby Baker
7. Ultimate Sweet
8. Mad Cupcake
9. Cupcake Queen
10. Light Pink Mini
11. New School Style
12. An Ode To Grandma
13. Black & White Love Cake
14. Candle Cupcake
Realistic Cupcake Tattoo Designs
These will really blow your mind and make your stomach rumble. This is a list of the most realistic cupcake tattoo designs on the internet. Honestly, some of them look like a photo was just printed onto the skin, it’s pretty crazy. If you like fruit cupcakes then there are plenty of those on here for you. If not, don’t worry. There are plenty of classic flavors as well! By the end of this list, I wouldn’t be surprised if you were on the phone with your local baker. Take a look.
15. Fruit Cupcake
16. Black Cherry Mini Cupcake
17. Raspberry & Mint
18. Sweet Cherry On Top
19. Classic Vanilla Cupcake With Sprinkles
20. Realistic Old School Tattoo
21. Chocolate Cherry Chunk
22. Lightning & Yumminess
23. Vanilla Cupcakes with Fancy Sprinkles
24. Marbled Frosting
25. Black & White Realistic Cake
26. 13 Years Old
27. Rose Cupcake
28. Mixed Berry Realism
29. With A Cherry On Top
30. Strawberry Shortcake
Cute Cupcake Tattoos
This one might seem a little redundant since all cupcake tattoos are cute. But put your speculation aside until you see what these have to offer! Down below are similar to the cupcake tattoos above, but sprinkled with a little(or a lot) of extra cuteness. You will not want to miss out! If you’re a fan of the New School Style, this lot may be the section you’ve been waiting for. If you aren’t sure what the New School Style is, I’ll explain. This is a style of tattooing that branches off of the old-school style of heavy outlines and solid colors, but it takes it up a notch. With the New School Style, you’ll find the use of bright, bold colors as well as fun exaggerations of the subject being tattooed. There refreshing and adorable!
31. Cute Pink Cupcake
32. Cartoon Cupcake with A Smile
33. Cupcake with A Bow
34. Gurr with a Cupcake
35. Cupcake On Hand
36. Clean & Simple Black & White Cute Cake
37. Cotton Candy Cupcake
38. Galaxy Cake
39. Spooky Skull in Frosting
40. Eat Me Cupcake
Small Cupcake Tattoo
Smaller tattoos more your style? This list is for you then! These are some of the cutest(and tiniest) cupcake tattoos out there. Take a look!
41. Small New School Cupcake
42. Kawaii Wrist Tattoo
43. Tiny Ankle Tattoo
44. Cat Cake
45. Little Pink Cupcake
46. Black & White Small Tattoo
47. Dotwork Cupcake
I hope you loved seeing all of these cupcake tattoos. With the many different styles and varieties, there’s bound to be at least one(or three) that you’ve fallen in love with! One thing I know for sure is my stomach is rumbling, and my tattoo artist will be getting a call. Happy tattooing!
More Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
- 83 Betty Boop Tattoo ideas (with Angel Wings Included) – Betty Boop is a vintage cartoon woman who stole the hearts of many in her day, and that love continues on even today. She has a cult following of amazingly dedicated fans. These people adore Betty and what she represents. She’s a symbol of women’s independence and the rights they have to their own bodies and sexuality. If these things inspire you, or if you simply love this cartoon character, then you may be interested in a Betty Boop Tattoo! This list of 83 of the cutest Betty Boop Tattoo Ideas will get you excited for your next tattoo!
- 93+ Trendy Small Tattoos for Women – Finding the perfect small tattoo has just gotten a lot easier! These dainty tattoo designs are feminine, beautiful, and have the perfect touch of elegance to them. They are ideal for your wrists, ankles, behind your ear, and on your shoulder blade. There are so many to pick from you may want to get more than one. Enjoy looking over these trendy small tattoos for women!
- Luck Filled Shooting Star Tattoo Designs+ Ideas – Remember the last time you wished upon a shooting star? Chances are, the answer to that is yes. Shooting stars are the symbol of hope and romance, which is ever needed in the world we live in today. Some may also feel that shooting stars fill them with childlike wonder. Regardless of your experience with them, I’d bet that the idea of a shooting star makes you happy. I get it! These beautiful shooting star tattoos will leave you hopeful!