Inside: Luck Filled Shooting Star Tattoo Designs + Ideas.
The shooting star tattoo design has long been considered a symbol of good luck. From sailors to soldiers, the promise of good fortune has made this tattoo an attractive option across the world. Today, it can also be used to commemorate loved ones or add inspiration and courage to your life. In order to stand out amongst so many choices, it’s important to consider the design behind your shooting star and choose the placement carefully.
We will explore some beautiful shooting star tattoos that are sure to get you excited about your upcoming ink session.
The Meaning of a Shooting Star
The shooting star tattoo symbolizes so many different things, but most commonly, it represents good luck, wishes, and inspiration. Whether you are looking to commemorate an important occasion, honor someone close to you or want to remind yourself of the bigger picture in life, one of these shooting star tattoos is perfect!
The best part about shooting star tattoos is their versatility when it comes to design and placement because they are small enough to be placed anywhere on the body that you wish!
Small Shooting Star Tattoo Designs
1. Simple Shooting Star Tattoo
2. Temporary Shooting Start Design
3. Shooting Star Ankle Idea
4. Star and Moon Tattoo Design
5. Small Stary Tattoo
6. Outlined Shooting Star Idea
7. Wish on a Shooting Star Tattoo
Simple Shooting Star Tattoo Ideas
8. Colorful Falling Star Tattoo
9. Matching Shooting Stars
10. Wavy Star Shooting Tattoo Idea
11. Single Needle Shooting Star Design
12. Detailed Shooting Star Idea
13. Shooting Star Across Arm
14. Dotted Star Design
Falling Star Tattoo
15. Unique Falling Star Tattoo Idea
16. Colorful Falling Stars
17. Small Detailed Shooting Star Tattoo
18. Watching a Shooting Start
19. Subtle Shooting Star by Moon Tattoo
Shooting Star Foot Tattoo Designs
20. Shooting Star Outline Foot Tattoo
21. Tiny Solar System Star Tattoo
22. Shooting Star Ankle Tattoo Design
23. Ankle Tattoo of Shooting Star
More Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
Find more tattoo inspiration below!
- Bird Tattoos for Women– Symbolizing independence, peace, happiness, and freedom, bird tattoos are gorgeous and trendy. While bird tattoos have been around for a long time, they have been making a huge comeback in the tattoo world. Represent your journey in life with a brand new bird tattoo! Consider a swallow, bluebird, or a crow for your tattoo. You can express yourself, and everyone will love it.
- Half Sleeve Tattoo Ideas for Women – Tattoos have grown in popularity over the last decade but the half sleeve tattoos for women, in particular, have been growing rapidly. This tattoo begins either above the elbow to the shoulder or below the elbow to the wrist. This type of tattoo takes thought in creation, but it also takes thought in whether it works for each person, as it’s not as easy to cover up. Many questions arise and endless hours of research occur when looking for that perfect look. What is the statement I am trying to make? What will these tattoos represent? And the list could go on, and on, and on…
- Cute Animal Tattoos – Animal lovers often find their perfect tattoo in the symbolic expression of their favorite furry or feathered friend. These cute, inspiring, and sometimes ferocious tattoos are extremely common as people often link their own identities to these animals. Many of these tattoos are also inked in memory of favorite pets. Animals have several human-like quality and range in meanings across many different cultures. If you’re interested in learning more about what animal tattoo is right for you, keep reading to discover more symbolic meanings and cool ink designs.
Test Out These Tattoo Products
Be sure to have a peek at these temporary tattoos too!
- Temporary Tattoos Watercolor Florals Sheets– Includes two sheets of Watercolor Florals temporary tattoos and designed by Helen Deal. Safe & non-toxic, printed with vegetable-based ink; FDA-compliant and fun for all ages Each tattoo will last 2 – 4 days. Designed by professional artists who get a cut of every sale
- Bright Aftercare All Natural Tattoo Lotion – New tattoos are exciting, but you will experience itchiness and inflammation. To prevent irritation, to speed up your recovery time, and to extend the life and vibrancy of your new tattoo, we recommend using Bright Tattoo – Tattoo Aftercare Lotion. For the best results, you can use it daily to keep your skin moisturized, happy, and extend the time you need between ink touch-ups.
- Temporary Tattoos Watercolor Butterflies Set – Temporary watercolor tattoos are a really fun way to gain the experience of wearing a tattoo without the long-term commitment. The butterfly set of watercolor tattoos is a fan favorite. Have a look at our list of temporary watercolor butterflies set tattoos.
- Disposable Cohesive Tattoo Grip Cover Wrap – Need to cover your new tattoo? Get this self grip wrap! It comes in several different colors and because it has a self grip there is no need for tape. It’s comfortable and can be used in other ways too. Check it out and get some ordered today!