Inside: Perfect Flower Forearm Tattoo Ideas for Women.
There’s no doubt about it, tattoos are becoming more and more common. Gone are the days when biker gangs and sailors were the exclusive clientele for tattoo artists. Now, it isn’t at all out of the ordinary for teachers, stay-at-home-moms, and lawyers to all sport a little bit–or a-lot-a-bit!–of ink.
Floral tattoos are quickly becoming one of the more popular designs flooding the tattoo market. Beautiful, elegant, and rich in symbolism, flower tattoos are one of the best ways to commemorate a particular feeling, person, or event in one’s life.
Different meanings are prescribed to different flowers depending on where you live in the world:
- In India marigolds are used to symbolize positivity and are a staple of Hindu weddings.
- In Mexico, marigolds are a common flower used to decorate for The Day of the Dead.
- England marigolds in tattoos are often seen as a flower of mourning.
No matter the floral design you choose, make sure its meaning matches up with yours! Connecting it to a half butterfly flower tattoo on your forearm showcases beauty and femininity.
Table of Contents
Why the Forearm Placement?
A forearm tattoo is the perfect placement for someone who is eager to show off their ink. If you’re someone who likes others to comment on your art, the forearm is an excellent placement for a floral tattoo. Because the skin of the forearm is fairly flat and uninterrupted by constant movement and friction, this makes it the perfect spot for tattoos ranging from the tiny and delicate to something more intricate and large, like a portrait tattoo.
Make sure whatever you choose is something you will love to look at every day–the forearm is one of the most visible spots to you! Plus, the forearm is supposed to be one of the least painful spots to get inked. There aren’t a lot of bones or nerve endings in the forearm, so if you’re wanting a detailed piece that will require a lot of shading and color, this is the perfect placement.
Black and White Flower Forearm Tattoo Ideas for Women
These pretty black and white flower forearm tattoo ideas are the perfect way to create a stunning design.
1. Black and White Forearm Design
2. Simple Flower Bundle
3. Single Rose Tattoo
4. Flower Half Sleeve Tattoo Forearm Design
5. Sunflower Tattoo Idea
6. Lower Arm Flower Wrap Tattoo
7. Lotus Flower Tattoo Forearm Design
Colorful Flower Forearm Tattoo Designs
Love a pop of color? These colorful flower tattoos are bold, bright, and beautiful.
8. Watercolor Floral Design
9. Sunflower Arm Flower Tattoo Ideas
10. Large Forearm Tattoos Flowers
11. Bright Pink Flower Tattoo
12. Soft Pink Lower Arm Flower Tattoo
13. Vibrant Floral Tattoo
14. Watercolor Wildflower Bundle
15. Small Colorful Flowers
Stunning Half Sleeve Flower Forearm Tattoo Ideas
These beautiful half sleeve flower designs are the perfect combination of bold and beautiful.
16. Large Floral Outline
17. Light Pink Floral Half Sleeve
18. Outline Flower Bundle
19. Bold Half Sleeve Flowers
20. Black and White Design
21. Colorful Half Sleeve
More Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
- Unique Leaf Tattoos – Just like the leaves themselves, the options and meanings behind a leaf tattoo are practically endless. They are a fantastic choice for anyone wanting to represent the life cycle and the way we all change as time goes on. Rebirth, death, and life are all symbolized in leaf tattoos. You’ll find small and dainty designs as well as large leaves that stand out. There are several color ideas as well. Be sure to check out these popular leaf tattoo designs!
- Daisy Tattoo Ideas – Daisy tattoos are some of the most beloved designs in the tattoo industry, and you don’t have to look far to see why! With their bold simplicity and delicate elegance, daisies will always be in style. Whether you’re looking for something bold or sweet, one of these timeless daisy tattoo designs are sure to catch your eye.
- Flower Tattoo Ideas – It’s no surprise that flower tattoos can be insanely beautiful, unique, and meaningful. Depending on the size and shape of the tattoo design, they can pretty much go anywhere on your body and look fantastic. While many flower tattoos are elegant and feminine, there are some pretty popular ones that are more masculine. A large black rose tattoo is hard to beat because they look so cool. But big, brightly colored blossoms are also incredible too. No matter what your style is, I’m sure you’ll find a flower tattoo that is calling your name.