Inside: Disco Ball Tattoo Ideas for the Life of the Party.
A disco ball tattoo sends a message to the world that you’re always down to party, and will likely be the life of it within the hour. Here is no wallflower, but a person who busts a move without permission and beckons all in of their company to join them.
A disco ball wearer isn’t afraid to make a fool of themselves in the name of fun–fortunately, that’s rarely the case–and look impeccable while doing it.
Disco Ball Symbolism
The disco is more than just a relic from another time, but a reminder to savor life at that moment, and at its best. Just as the disco ball illuminates every corner and casts each dancer in an otherworldly ambiance, the disco ball tattoo beckons the world to join you while you glide through life and dance floor alike.
You didn’t come here just to work and pay your dues, you came to party like it’s the last night on earth, every night. So party hard with these disco ball tattoo ideas.
One Thing to Consider
When planning your disco ball tattoo make sure to search for a tattoo artist who specializes in shading and small line work. The design of a disco ball requires careful planning, precise lines, and shaded illusion to pull off its glitzy charm. So research artists and know what you are wanting before you get your work done.
Disco Ball Tattoo Designs
Now, let’s boogie with these cool, classic, and totally fun disco ball tattoo ideas. From small and simple to dangerously detailed, you will love this disco inspiration.
1. Classic Sparkling Disco Ball Design
2. Let’s Dance Disco Tattoo
3. Small Fine Line Disco Ball Body Art
4. Handpoked Disco Design
5. Simple Disco Ball with Dotwork Shading
6. Realistic Disco Ball on Arm
7. Fine Line Outlined Disco Ball Design
8. Dotwork Disco Ball
9. Large Disco Ball Should Piece
10. Realistic Mirrored Disco Ball Design
Cool + Unique Disco Tattoo Ideas
Take your disco ball design to the next level with a little extra something, something. We are loving these out-of-the-box disco tattoo ideas!
11. Snail with Disco Ball Shell
12. Disco Ball with Glitzy Cowgirl
13. Disco Ball Globe
14. Tiny Disco Ball Planter Tattoo
15. Disco Ball with Flames
16. Skeletons Dancing Under a Disco Ball
17. Disco Shark
18. Colorful Disco Ball and Globe with Lightning Bugs
19. Broken Disco Heart Tattoo Idea
20. Open Disco ball with Butterflies Tattoo
Our Favorite Disco Ball Tattoos
The fun isn’t over just yet, check out a few more of our favorite disco ball tattoos and cool designs.
21. Small Colorful Details in Disco Ball Design
22. Black and White Disco Idea
23. Realistic Disco Design on Arm
24. Disco Ball with Colorful Flowers
25. Matching Disco Ball Designs with Best Friend
26. Heart Dancing on Disco Ball
27. Pink Disco Ball
28. Multicolored Sparkle Disco Ball on Bicep
29. Small and Simple Disco Ball Design
30. Dainty Disco Ball Tattoo Idea
31. Perfect Shading on Disco Ball Design
More Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
If you like these fun and fancy disco ball tattoo ideas then check out a few more of our favorite designs. We kept up with the playful and fun theme with these other design ideas! Let us know which is your favorite.
- Watercolor Butterfly Tattoo Designs – Watercolor tattoo designs are filled with vibrant colors, thick and thin lines, and realistic artwork. Gaining traction over the years, watercolor tattoos are becoming more and more popular. Once you see them, you’ll understand why! These beautiful butterfly watercolor tattoos are stylish, unique, and creative. Many watercolor pieces are larger in size because it takes more space to properly shade and get it to look more realistic. Be sure to check out these lovely designs for your next watercolor butterfly tattoo.
- Our Favorite Freckle Tattoo Ideas – Consider cosmetic tattooing to add permanent eyeliner, faux freckles and give your lips the perfect color. Head out the door without having to spend time adding makeup or worrying about it melting away as the day goes on. While the prices vary, it’s not much more expensive than a typical tattoo. Considering how much money you spend on makeup in a year, you’ll see that it’s worth the upfront costs. Plus, can you imagine heading out the door with flawless makeup every day without all the effort?
- Peace Tattoo – It’s not necessary to be an old hippy to appreciate the love of a peace sign! These creative peace sign tattoo designs will get you excited and ready to make a commitment. They are a symbol for love, peace, being calm, and loving life. If this sounds like you, then don’t miss out! They look groovy in black and gray as well as colored, so you have to decide which you like the best.
- Tiny Flower Tattoos – Flower tattoos are a timeless way to honor your femininity. They are rich in meaning and beauty, and you can truly never go wrong. If smaller tattoos are more your style then check out this list of Tiny Flower Tattoos. We’ve included a wide variety of styles and flowers, there is bound to be one that you’ll fall in love with. Check them out!
Tattoo Products We Love
Taking care of your tattoo is one of the most important steps in the process. Especially with something so detailed like these disco ball tattoos, you need to make sure and take extra great care of your new body art. These products are a few of our favorite ways to keep your tattoo clean, hydrated, and looking it’s best.
- Aquaphor – One of our favorite aftercare products has to be Aquaphor. This is a great moisturizer to use to keep your tattoo looking fresh and healing properly. It is so important to make sure you are caring for your new body ink properly. Maintaining hydration in your skin helps your tattoo heal quickly and correctly. You want to try to avoid any scabbing or peeling if at all possible when it comes to the healing process.
- Aftercare Protective Film – Keep your new tattoo protected with this adhesive aftercare film. The best way to ensure your tattoo stays safe and protected from water and moisture is by using these protective aftercare films. This product is perfect for keeping your new ink fresh and dry during the summer months that you may run into some water.
- Aftercare Kit – If you’re looking for an entire aftercare kit, this is one of our favorites. There is everything that you need for tattoo care is in this kit from soaps to lotions and balms. If you use this kit regularly then you are guaranteed to get the outcome that you were looking for.