Inside: Philippians 4:13 Tattoos + Placement Ideas
Many of us are religious, and whether we attend church every Sunday, or just pray to God on the odd occasion, the Bible can inspire us all. Packed full of poignant and beautiful quotes, there’s something in the Bible for everyone to take away. One of the most popular bible verse comes to mind when we think of getting inked and that is Philippians 4:13, check out these fun designs and ideas for your next bible verse tattoo.
Philippians 4:13 4:13 Says
“I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me”- Philippians 4:13.
THERE are many scripture readings people choose to live by and never forget, but one of the most well-known Bible verses that is often quoted is, “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”
Most Popular Locations for a Bible Verse Tattoo
- Arms – fairly painless, easy to hide, and easy to show. Probably it was an arm tattoo you’ve seen as the first tattoo in your life. This place is always trendy and will never go out of date.
- Back – something for people who like very big tattoos. But small design lovers will have a chance to get a lot of those tiny pieces of art. The best thing about back tattoos is that they are super easy to hide.
- Thighs and hips – one of the most feminine places to put a tattoo on.
- Feet – be careful with this one, as it’s said to be one of the most painful places. But on the other hand, just imagine this amazing design in the summer, when you can finally wear your favorite sandals!
- Fingers – Probably the smallest tattoos you can only think of are put here. In the past – one letter for each finger was super trendy. Nowadays more people choose sides of their fingers.
- Neck – If you are afraid to go crazy, try meeting your ideas somewhere in the middle by tattooing the back of your neck.
Philippians 4:13 Tattoos
1. Verse Going Up Ankle
2. Written Across Chest
3. Typed Font on Wrist
4. Top of Shoulder Verse Tattoo
5. Pretty Font
6. Written on Wrist
7. Phillippians. 4:13 Tattoo with Cross
8. Side of Foot Tattoo
9. Written on Ribs Design
10. Phillipians 4:13 Tattoo on Chest
11. Verse Behind the Ear + Down Neck
13. Bible Verse Hip Tattoo
14. Back of Calf
15. Side of Wrist Bible Verse
You Might Like These…
If you like these Philippians 4:13 Tattoos then you will love these other tattoo ideas.
- Cross Tattoos for Women – A cross tattoo is one of the most versatile, classic tattoo choices a woman can make. From the placement of the tattoo to the type of cross to the design style and choice of colors, the options are almost infinite. Cross tattoos are not about religion alone, but the universal faith as well. The immense popularity of Cross tattoos also makes them a big style statement among men and women alike. However, girls wear Cross tattoos with full style and fashion. Not affecting its divine significance, the Cross tattoos for women are beautifully balanced with gorgeous patterns and lovely themes.
- Tattoo Gift Ideas – There is something so special about finding the perfect gift for that someone special on your list. It’s my favorite thing, to watch someone open up a gift that they truly love. This is why I try so hard to find the one gift that will bring them so much joy. But sometimes finding that one of a kind gift can be difficult, which is why we are here to help. This list of amazing gift ideas are perfect for that tattoo lover in your life. Whether they are getting new ink, are tatted from head to toe, or are the artist behind all the magic this tattoo gift guide has something for any tattoo lover.
- Marigold Flower Tattoos – Marigold is a bright and marvelous kind of flower but definitely more than just eye candy! Besides being beautiful and symbolic did you know that marigold is also pretty functional? Want something to treat skin? Take a marigold cream. Need something to get relieved of troublesome bugs? Plant a marigold flower. Want a charming flower design?