Inside: Philippians 4:13 Tattoos + Placement Ideas
Many of us are religious, and whether we attend church every Sunday, or just pray to God on the odd occasion, the Bible can inspire us all. Packed full of poignant and beautiful quotes, there’s something in the Bible for everyone to take away. One of the most popular bible verse comes to mind when we think of getting inked and that is Philippians 4:13, check out these fun designs and ideas for your next bible verse tattoo.
Table of Contents
Philippians 4:13 4:13 Says
“I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me”- Philippians 4:13.
This bible verse has given hope and faith to many people, so it makes sense that it’s such a popular tattoo design.
Most Popular Locations for a Bible Verse Tattoo
- Back– The back is always a suitable spot for a larger sized tattoo.
- Feet– If you don’t have a foot a tattoo yet, keep in mind it is a painful location. However, feet tattoos look really good!
- Arms – Anywhere on the arm would work. Shoulders or forearms are pretty common and popular choices.
- Hands & Fingers – The hands and fingers are great when you are choosing something a little more delicate and dainty.
- Thighs and hips – Both are great locations if you want to keep your tattoo more private and only show it off when you want people to see it. Easily hidden on your thighs and hips.
- Neck – Many people like getting neck tattoos and a meaningful bible verse might be a perfect idea!
Philippians 4:13 Tattoos
1. Verse Going Up Ankle
2. Written Across Chest
3. Typed Font on Wrist
4. Top of Shoulder Verse Tattoo
5. Pretty Font
6. Written on Wrist
7. Phillippians. 4:13 Tattoo with Cross
8. Side of Foot Tattoo
9. Written on Ribs Design
10. Phillipians 4:13 Tattoo on Chest
11. Verse Behind the Ear + Down Neck
13. Bible Verse Hip Tattoo
14. Back of Calf
15. Side of Wrist Bible Verse
You Might Like These…
If you like these Philippians 4:13 Tattoos then you will love these other tattoo ideas.
- Cross Tattoos for Women – Cross tattoos are the perfect way to share a meaningful bible verse. They can be designed a lot of different ways and each one is sure to be meaningful and symbolic for you. Check out these designs to get some inspiration.
- Tattoo Gift Ideas – There is something so special about finding the perfect gift for that someone special on your list. It’s my favorite thing, to watch someone open up a gift that they truly love. This is why I try so hard to find the one gift that will bring them so much joy. But sometimes finding that one of a kind gift can be difficult, which is why we are here to help. This list of amazing gift ideas are perfect for that tattoo lover in your life. Whether they are getting new ink, are tatted from head to toe, or are the artist behind all the magic this tattoo gift guide has something for any tattoo lover.
- Marigold Flower Tattoos – Most of us have lost someone we have loved, either by them passing away or the relationship ending. That sadness and feeling of loss can last a lifetime. The marigold tattoo represents despaired love along with light, power, overcoming obstacles, and strength. These beautiful flowers aren’t big, but they carry a large meaning! I think you’ll enjoy these marigold tattoo design ideas we have compiled, so be sure to take a look.