Inside: 25 Amazing Cross Tattoos for Women.
Cross tattoos are beautiful and signify faith, hope, and love. You don’t need to be a religious person to love cross tattoos, either.
All of these stunning cross tattoos are sure to become a conversation piece. You’ll find big, bold designs and simple dainty cross tattoos, so you should have an issue finding the perfect design for you.
Choosing the right cross tattoo can be tough, especially if you aren’t sure what to look for. Cross tattoos come in all shapes and sizes, so you have tons of options when it comes to finding your perfect design. It’s important when getting a cross tattoo is the size of the design. You want your design to look balanced on your body, and larger designs look better on larger areas of skin (for example, an upper arm or shoulder). Also, keep in mind that placing multiple smaller designs on the same area will make them look larger than they actually are.
Floral Cross Tattoo Designs for Women
1. Inverted Floral Cross Design
2. Dainty Floral Cross Tattoo Design
3. Black and White Floral Cross
4. Floral Forearm Tattoo
5. Large Back Floral Cross Tattoo
6. Colorful Cross Design
7. Red Rose Cross
8. Feminine Full Floral Cross Tattoo Design
9. Floral Cross Tattoos for Women on Side
Simple Cross Tattoo Design Ideas
10. Simple + Skinny Cross Tattoo
11. Cross Tattoos for Women on Neck
12. 3D Ankle Cross Tattoo
13. Sketched Cross Tattoo for Women
14. Small Cross Hand Tattoo
15. Behind the Ear Cross Tatoo
16. Long Finger Cross Tattoo
17. Faith Cross
18. Simple Cross + Heart Tattoo
19. Little Heart with Cross Design
Celtic Cross Tattoos for Women
Celtic Cross tattoos are popular among many tattoos designs, if you are looking to get a Celtic cross tattoo but want to learn a little more about their origin and meaning, you can find that all here!
20. Celtic Cross Foot Tattoo
21. Rose Celtic Cross
22. Black and White Celtic Tattoos
23. Small Back of Neck Tattoo
24. Celtic Hip Tattoo Idea
25. Middle of the Back Design
More Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
- Marigold Flower Tattoos – Most of us have lost someone we have loved, either by them passing away or the relationship ending. That sadness and feeling of loss can last a lifetime. The marigold tattoo represents despaired love along with light, power, overcoming obstacles, and strength. These beautiful flowers aren’t big, but they carry a large meaning! I think you’ll enjoy these marigold tattoo design ideas we have compiled, so be sure to take a look.
- The Coolest 3D Tattoo Ideas – 3D tattoos take creativity to the next level. They bring the artwork to life like no other style of tattoo. They look very realistic, and it takes a very talented tattoo artist to pull it off. If you are looking for a creative and breathtaking 3D tattoo, be sure to take a peek at these designs. It’s hard to believe they are tattoos and not real life!
- Eye Catching Aesthetic Tattoo Ideas – Aesthetic is concerned with beauty or the appreciation of beauty, and what better way to show off what you think is beautiful than some stunning tattoos. From ocean waves, soaring butterflies, to pretty flowers, and colorful designs these eye-catching aesthetic tattoo ideas are perfect for your next ink session. Some of our favorite tattooed areas for these are small but fun places like behind the ear, forearm, collarbone, or finger. You can create a beautiful story with these simple works of art, let us know in the comments your favorite.