Inside: 25 Amazing Cross Tattoos for Women.
A cross tattoo is one of the most versatile, classic tattoo choices a woman can make. From the placement of the tattoo to the type of cross to the design style and choice of colors, the options are almost infinite.
Cross tattoos are not about religion alone, but the universal faith as well. The immense popularity of Cross tattoos also makes them a big style statement among men and women alike. However, girls wear Cross tattoos with full style and fashion. Not affecting its divine significance, the Cross tattoos for women are beautifully balanced with gorgeous patterns and lovely themes.
Do not underestimate women’s Cross tattoos for being typically floral and visibly feminine. You may see a woman wearing a bold Cross tattoo with flames and other hard symbols. Mostly, you would see a Celtic knot Cross tattoo on a woman, as it perhaps comes to them naturally, for its pretty styling. Besides, tribal or rustic Cross tattoo designs are also equally popular among women. Check out these 25 inspiring Cross tattoos designed for women.
Floral Cross Tattoo Designs for Women
1. Inverted Floral Cross Design
2. Dainty Floral Cross Tattoo Design
3. Black and White Floral Cross
4. Floral Forearm Tattoo
5. Large Back Floral Cross Tattoo
6. Colorful Cross Design
7. Red Rose Cross
8. Feminine Full Floral Cross Tattoo Design
9. Floral Cross Tattoos for Women on Side
Simple Cross Tattoo Design Ideas
10. Simple + Skinny Cross Tattoo
11. Cross Tattoos for Women on Neck
12. 3D Ankle Cross Tattoo
13. Sketched Cross Tattoo for Women
14. Small Cross Hand Tattoo
15. Behind the Ear Cross Tatoo
16. Long Finger Cross Tattoo
17. Faith Cross
18. Simple Cross + Heart Tattoo
19. Little Heart with Cross Design
Celtic Cross Tattoos for Women
Celtic Cross tattoos are popular among many tattoos designs, if you are looking to get a Celtic cross tattoo but want to learn a little more about their origin and meaning, you can find that all here!
20. Celtic Cross Foot Tattoo
21. Rose Celtic Cross
22. Black and White Celtic Tattoos
23. Small Back of Neck Tattoo
24. Celtic Hip Tattoo Idea
25. Middle of the Back Design
More Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
- Marigold Flower Tattoos – Marigold is a bright and marvelous kind of flower but definitely more than just eye candy! Besides being beautiful and symbolic did you know that marigold is also pretty functional? Want something to treat skin? Take a marigold cream. Need something to get relieved of troublesome bugs? Plant a marigold flower. Want a charming flower design?
- The Coolest 3D Tattoo Ideas – The art of tattooing has greatly advanced and artists are capable of creating very realistic optical illusions with convincing 3D tattoos. The tattoos are mind-blowing as they seem to twist and even bend the skin. If you are looking for some intricately designed tattoo with the potential of creating a perception of reality then check these ideas.
- Eye Catching Aesthetic Tattoo Ideas – Aesthetic is concerned with beauty or the appreciation of beauty, and what better way to show off what you think is beautiful than some stunning tattoos. From ocean waves, soaring butterflies, to pretty flowers, and colorful designs these eye-catching aesthetic tattoo ideas are perfect for your next ink session. Some of our favorite tattooed areas for these are small but fun places like behind the ear, forearm, collarbone, or finger. You can create a beautiful story with these simple works of art, let us know in the comments your favorite.