Inside: Creative Marigold Flower Tattoos Full of Beauty.
October’s birth flowers are the marigold and cosmos. With its golden blooms that match the color of autumn leaves, it’s no wonder the marigold is fitting for this fall month. Marigolds symbolize fierce love, passion, and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
Marigold is a bright and marvelous kind of flower but definitely more than just eye candy! Besides being beautiful and symbolic did you know that marigold is also pretty functional? Want something to treat skin? Take a marigold cream. Need something to get relieved of troublesome bugs? Plant a marigold flower. Want a charming flower design?
Tattoo an illustration of the marigold flower! It’s that easy! Marigold actually makes for some really amazing and creative floral tattoos which are favored by golden yellow and orange colors.
It is therefore associated with the sun’s rays and holds specific significance in various cultures.
Check out this beautifully bold list of Marigold Flower Tattoos.
Meaning of a Marigolds
The flowers are open when the sun is out. The marigold is also called the “herb of the sun”, representing passion and even creativity. It is also said that marigolds symbolize cruelty, grief, and jealousy. It can mean to show strong passion, being associated with the legendary brave and courageous lion.
Marigold Flower Tattoo Pictures
1. Marigold Flower Tattoo
2. Single Marigold Wrist Design
3. Marigold Birth Flower Tattoo
4. Single Marigold Stem
5. Flower Tattoos with Carnations + Marigolds
6. Detailed Marigold Flower
7. Watercolored Marigold
8. Marigold with Bumblebee
9. Large Marigold Design
Beautiful Marigold Flower Tattoos
10. Marigold Thigh Tattoo
11. Ankle Flower Tattoo
12. Marigold Bundle
13. Vibrant Marigolds
14. Long Stemmed Marigold Tattoo Design
15. Large Single Marigold
16. Simple Flower Tattoo
17. Marigold Flower Design Idea
18. Matching Marigolds
19. Bumblebee Marigold Tattoo
Black and White Marigold Flower Tattoos
20. Black and White Marigold Tattoo
21. Single Black and White Stem
22. Detailed Stems Tattoo
23. Small Black and White Marigold Flowers
24. Black and White Flower Bundle
25. Unique Marigold Flower Design
More Flower Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
- Hawaiian Flower Tattoos – Over the years, the Hawaiian flower tattoos have become increasingly popular. The Hawaiian flower tattoos also symbolize beauty and femininity and thus, the reason why it has become such a popular choice of tattoo design for the ladies. It comes in various sizes, colors, and even different levels of detail. But, do you know that besides being a popular symbol of beauty, the Hawaiian flower tattoo design is also a tattoo design that has lots of meanings behind it?
- Flower Wrist Tattoo Ideas – When you combine the beauty of a flower with the edginess of a wrist tattoo you have a winning combination for a feminine and unique design. Flower wrist tattoos remain a popular choice for many reasons. Adding to their obvious beauty is the individual meanings of the flowers. Some flowers represent love and friendship, while others have associations of new life and peace. While their personal significance may remain a secret, their beauty can be shared with others. Whether you adore a certain blossom for its true beauty or appreciate the sentiment behind it, these flower wrist tattoo ideas are the perfect inspiration for your next tattoo.
- Magnolia Flower Tattoos – Magnolias are one of the most captivating flowers in the world and there is a lot of symbolism wrapped around this beautiful flower. Depending on the culture might impact the significance of the meaning, but no matter what it means to you, the magnolia will still be a flower that people are drawn to. Check out a few of our favorite Magnolia Flower tattoo ideas that are full of beauty.