Inside: Stunning Stretch Mark Cover Up Tattoos.
Stretch marks can be caused by pregnancy but can also occur with obesity followed by weight loss in women and men. Skin is stretched and torn after which the healing process begins which repairs the damaged area but this can leave its mark, literally.
The skin in the affected area heals with less elasticity and can be raised with discoloration. Stretch marks can affect a large portion of society for one reason or another but with the right design and artist choice tattooing can be a great option to help cover the affected area.
Can You Tattoo Over Stretch Marks?
Absolutely. Much like scar tissue, stretch marks are a little tougher than your “normal” skin and can be a little more complicated for a tattoo artist to work with. However, an experienced artist can definitely cover those embarrassing marks and turn them into amazing works of art. You may have to find someone that specializes in scar and stretch marks specifically, but know that the right technician can definitely help.
Colorful Stretch Mark Tattoo Ideas
1. Rainbow Stretch Mark Tattoos Stripes
2. Butterfly Thigh Stretch Mark Design
3. Mermaid Scale Tattoo
4. Colorful Flower Cover Up Tattoo
5. Multicolored Flower Bundle
6. Massive Red Floral Tattoo Design
7. Colorful Thigh Portrait
Flower Stretch Mark Tattoo Cover Up Designs
8. Cherry Blossom Stretch Mark Cover Up
9. Flowery Heart Tattoo Idea
10. Tummy Tattoos to Cover Stretch Marks
11. Large Flower on Hip
12. Rose Hip Stretch Mark Tattoo
13. Poppy Flower Tattoos to Cover Up Stretch Marks
14. Black and White Stretch Mark Cover Up Tattoo
15. Large Floral Hip Piece
Stretch Mark Tattoo Camouflage
16. Tiger Stripes Cover Up Tattoo
17. Soulful Jellyfish Stretch Mark Tattoo
18. Small Rose Hip Tattoo
19. Stretch Mark Scar Cover Up Tattoo
20. Mermaid Scale Thigh Design
21. Black and White Dragon Tattoo
More Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
- Cherry Blossom Tattoos – Floral tattoo designs are always popular. A cherry blossom is incredibly feminine, beautiful and a well known floral tattoo idea. Cherry blossom tattoos are typically black with pink ink to give it the perfect color combination to make it pop. They stand for love, romance, and beauty. You are bound to love these gorgeous cherry blossom tattoo design ideas.
- Rainbow Baby Tattoos – Welcoming a baby to the world is an amazingly special event. It is even more emotional after a woman has previously had a miscarriage or stillbirth. Rainbow babies are those that are true blessings in the face of previous tragedies. Colorful designs help represent these bundles of joy that should be celebrated.
- Watercolor Butterfly Tattoo Ideas – Watercolor tattoo designs are filled with vibrant colors, thick and thin lines, and realistic artwork. Gaining traction over the years, watercolor tattoos are becoming more and more popular. Once you see them, you’ll understand why! These beautiful butterfly watercolor tattoos are stylish, unique, and creative. Many watercolor pieces are larger in size because it takes more space to properly shade and get it to look more realistic. Be sure to check out these lovely designs for your next watercolor butterfly tattoo.