Inside: 31 Beautiful Half Butterfly Half Flower Tattoo Ideas.
From children’s drawings to gorgeous tattoos, butterflies have long been a source of inspiration for artists of all backgrounds. With their dazzlingly bright colors and intricately carved wings, butterflies are one of the purest, most beautiful aspects of nature. Flitting from place to place, this ethereal insect has inspired poetry and paintings from all over the world.
Nothing quite captures a beautiful summer’s day, the delicacy of new love, or the metamorphosis of life like the butterfly. Butterfly tattoos are as varied and multi-layered as the symbolism associated with this delicate bug.
For many years, butterfly tattoos have been part of the tattoo culture itself. The ultimate symbol of womanhood, butterflies are one of the most common tattoos for women to choose. Beautiful, pure, and ultimately fragile, butterflies represent strength. Everyone knows that butterflies begin as caterpillars, fighting to become the lovely butterfly. Oftentimes we have to go through immense growth and change to achieve true peace and beauty in this life. The butterfly is the perfect representation for this metamorphosis as they themselves have to endure extreme metamorphosis.
Half Butterfly Half Flower Tattoo
What’s more feminine than a butterfly and flower tattoo combined? One wing butterfly, one wing blossom. Butterflies are an integral part of a flower’s life cycle, and visa versa. You cannot have one without the other. There’s a bit of yin and yang balance to a butterfly flower tattoo. Just as there’s a balance in our own lives every day. The good and the bad, the exciting and the scary. The duality of a butterfly and flower tattoo represents the very duality of life itself.
Check out our favorite butterfly-flower tattoo ideas! Give your imagination wings with these gorgeous designs.
Beautiful Half Butterfly Half Flower Tattoo Ideas
1. Big Bold Butterfly on Back
2. Half Sunflower Half Butterfly
3. Small and Detailed
4. Matching Butterfly Tattoos
5. Sunflower Wing
6. Extremely Detailed Design
7. Whispy Wild Flowers
8. Detailed Outline
9. Butterfly Flower Bundle
10. Large Side Piece Butterfly
Colorful Half Butterfly Half Flower Tattoo Ideas
11. Pretty Watercolor Flowers
12. Pastel Flower Butterfly Wing
13. Purple Flower Wings
14. Pink Rose Butterfly Tattoo
15. Colorful Half Butterfly Half Flower Tattoo
16. Green Butterfly Idea
17. Beautiful Monarch Flower Butterfly
18. Red Rose Butterfly
19. Pretty Pink Half Butterfly Half Flower Tattoo
20. Detailed Colorful Flower Bundle
21. Bright Half Butterfly Half Flower Tattoo
Float Like a Butterfly, Sting like a Bee – These Ideas are All You Need
22. Butterfly in Bloom
23. Yellow Butterfly with Flowers
24. Pink Butterfly Art
25. Detailed Poppy Design
26. Monarch Succulent
27. Pretty Orange Butterfly Blooms
28. Detailed Yellow Butterfly
29. Sunflower Butterfly Tattoo
30. Flying in Bloom
31. All Pink Butterfly
More Tattoo Ideas You Will Love
- Our Favorite Freckle Tattoo Ideas – Consider cosmetic tattooing to add permanent eyeliner, faux freckles and give your lips the perfect color. Head out the door without having to spend time adding makeup or worrying about it melting away as the day goes on. While the prices vary, it’s not much more expensive than a typical tattoo. Considering how much money you spend on makeup in a year, you’ll see that it’s worth the upfront costs. Plus, can you imagine heading out the door with flawless makeup every day without all the effort?
- Cute Little Tattoos – Little tattoos can be personal and discreet, but they can also have a giant meaning and connection for the wearer. Smaller tattoos can be good for those just starting with tattoos…you know…see if you like it before committing to a large image. If you are just starting, or looking to add something small to your existing collection, check our our list of Cute Little Tattoos.
- Half Sleeve Tattoo Ideas for Women – Tattoos have grown in popularity over the last decade but the half sleeve tattoos for women in particular have been growing rapidly. This tattoo begins either above the elbow to the shoulder or below the elbow to the wrist. This type of tattoo takes thought in creation, but it also takes thought in whether it works for each person, as it’s not as easy to cover up. Many questions arise and endless hours of research occur when looking for that perfect look. What is the statement I am trying to make? What will these tattoos represent? And the list could go on, and on, and on…