Inside: 57 Butterfly and Stars Tattoo Designs
The butterfly and star tattoo designs that you will find in this article are some of the most popular images that can be added to your body art collection. Whether you want something that blends well with other tattoos or one that stands out on its own, these butterfly and star designs will give you exactly what you’re looking for.
And because there are so many outer space tattoo design options available, it won’t be hard to find something that will fit perfectly with your image and personality.
Table of Contents
Butterfly and Star Tattoos Meaning
There are a few different ways that people interpret the meaning of butterfly and star tattoos. For some, the butterfly is a symbol of transformation, while the stars represent guidance and hope. Others see the butterfly as a representation of the fragility of life, with the stars being a reminder that we should make the most of our time here on earth.
Here are a few other butterfly tattoo ideas to inspire your design:
- Half butterfly flower tattoos symbolize beauty within.
- Butterfly skull tattoos could work well when mixed with stars.
- Simple butterfly tattoos for minimalists that are a great way to tone down a more detailed design.
Whatever your personal interpretation may be, there is no doubt that these tattoo designs can make for a beautiful and meaningful piece of body art.
Butterfly and Stars Tattoo Ideas
1. Butterfly with Cascading Stars
2. Butterfly Trio Outline with Sparking Stars
3. Small Stars and Butterflies Behind the Ear
4. Half Sleeve of Scattered Butterflies and Sparkles
5. Black and White Sparkles and Butterflies
6. Small Butterfly with Little Stars
7. Two Outlined Butterflies with Sparkles
8. Sparkles with Butterfly Design
9. Hand Full of Tattooed Stars and Butterflies
10. Traditional Style Tattoo
Star Butterfly Tattoo Designs
11. Small Detailed Butterflies with Little Sparkles
12. Matching Butterflies and Stars
13. Tiny Butterflies with Small Stars
14. Butterfly Outline with Glitzy Stars
15. Purple and Blue Butterflies
16. Dainty Butterflies with Small Stars
17. Single Needle Large Butterflies in Black and White
18. Butterfly with Little Stars and Moon
19. Fairies and Butterflies
20. Fluttering Butterfly Effect
Butterfly Tattoo Designs with Stars
21. Geometric Butterfly Design
22. Thin Line Stars and Butterfly Duo
23. Tattoo Butterfly Star on Hip
24. Butterfly Trio with Sparkle Stars
25. Unique Shaded Butterflies with Stars
26. Butterfly with Cascading Stars
27. Butterfly Trio Outline with Sparking Stars
28. Small Stars and Butterflies Behind the Ear
29. Half Sleeve of Scattered Butterflies and Sparkles
30. Black and White Sparkles and Butterflies
31. Small Butterfly with Little Stars
32. Two Outlined Butterflies with Sparkles
33. Sparkles with Butterfly Design
34. Hand Full of Tattooed Stars and Butterflies
35. Traditional Style Tattoo
36. Small Detailed Butterflies with Little Sparkles
37. Matching Butterflies and Stars
Butterfly Tattoo Ideas with Stars
38. Tiny Butterflies with Small Stars
39. Butterfly Outline with Glitzy Stars
40. Purple and Blue Butterflies
41. Dainty Butterflies with Small Stars
42. Single Needle Large Butterflies in Black and White
43. Butterfly with Little Stars and Moon
44. Fairies and Butterflies
45. Fluttering Butterfly Effect
46. Geometric Butterfly Design
47. Thin Line Stars and Butterfly Duo
Butterflies with Sparkles Tattoos
48. Tattoo Butterfly Star on Hip
49. Butterfly Trio with Sparkle Stars
50. Unique Shaded Butterflies with Stars
51. Small Star Sparkles and Butterfly
52. Butterfly Duo with Trailing Stars
53. Thin Line Butterfly with Stars and Hearts
54. Butterfly and Star Rib Tattoo
55. Simple Butterfly Outline Design
56. Tiny Butterfly with Stars
57. Wrist Tattoo of Butterflies and Sparkles
More Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
If you like these magical butterfly and stars tattoos design, then check out a few more of our favorite tattoo inspiration.
- Watercolor Butterfly Tattoos – Watercolor tattoo designs are filled with vibrant colors, thick and thin lines, and realistic artwork. Gaining traction over the years, watercolor tattoos are becoming more and more popular. Once you see them, you’ll understand why! These beautiful butterfly watercolor tattoos are stylish, unique, and creative. Many watercolor pieces are larger in size because it takes more space to properly shade and get it to look more realistic. Be sure to check out these lovely designs for your next watercolor butterfly tattoo.
- Vine Tattoo – Choosing a vine tattoo is a great way to include an extra pop of color along with some very unique and intricate designs. They are great for filling in open spaces and adding that extra touch of charm. Check out these creative vine tattoos to get inspired!
- Meaningful Tattoo Quotes – Looking for a way to express yourself in a deep and meaningful way. Consider adding your passions directly to a tattoo using both imagery and words. Here are some inspirational quotes and phrases to help get your mind thinking about your perfect meaningful expression for your next body art masterpiece.