Inside: Vine Tattoo Ideas to Represent Thriving + Surviving.
When looking for a tattoo, people with an appreciation of nature can go a lot of different ways but one tattoo that screams “nature” is the vine tattoo. The vine has a wonderful flow and can be incorporated into many tattoos.
The vine tattoo can be the focus of your tattoo or can simply be used as filler around other tattoos. In addition, the vine tattoo can be put anywhere on the body as it can flow and fill in any spot.
Whether they cover your whole back or run up and down your fingers, the vine tattoo is one of the most versatile subjects of tattoos that we have seen.
Twining and swirling vine imagery is often used as a representation of a whimsical relationship with nature and the mystery of the natural world. The vine can be used decoratively, accompanying other imagery, or on its own. The long, stretching ropes of leaves and flowers are often used to cover limbs, down the back, or along the side of the body, enhancing the vine’s natural structure.
Vine Tattoo Meaning
The vine tattoo represents the ability to survive. The vine can grow anywhere. It uses other objects to climb to areas of more sunlight. No matter what, the vine will find a way to get to where they need to be. They refuse to die. The vine tattoo says a lot about a person. Those with the vine tattoo might have experienced some sort of trauma in their lives and survived to thrive and be better people. In fact, the tougher the environment, the stronger the vine gets. Not only is the vine or person able to thrive in harsh environments, but they can also end up growing beautiful flowers that exhibit what was hiding all along.
When describing the vine, you can say they aren’t easy to get rid of. They have very tenacious in their quests and they grip on tight to whatever object they have used to get where they are going. The bond between them and their object of stability is a strong one.
You could say the vine can be likened to being an anchor in a storm. No matter the surrounding storm, the vine will stay stuck and which can be a symbol of security. This might relate to the idea of sticking firmly to a way of life, an idea, a belief, or a lover. It means you are loyal but might also represent stubbornness.
The Perfectly Placed Vine Tattoo Ideas
1. Leg Wrapped Vine Tattoo
2. Collarbone Vine Tattoo
3. Bold Vine Outline Forearm Design
4. Vine Wrapped Knee Tattoo
5. Sideboob Vine Tattoo Idea
6. Neck Wrapped Vine Design
7. Vine Wrapped Bicep Tattoo
Wrist + Hand Wrapped Vine Tattoos
8. Simple Wrist Wrapped Vine Tattoo
9. Wrist Flower Vine Tattoo Ideas
10. Whispy Vine Design
11. Vine and Flower Tattoo Design
12. Berry + Vine Tattoos
13. Finger Wrapped Vine Tattoo
14. Simple Vine Outline
15. Soft Vine Wrapped Finger Design
16. Vine Wrapped Thumb
Uniquely Wrapped Ideas
17. Rose Vine Tattoo Idea
18. Hanging Vine Plant Tattoo
19. Flower and Vine Tattoo Designs Ideas
20. Multicolored Vine Tattoo
21. Vine Wrapped Ankle Idea
22. Fruit Bearing Vine
23. Rose Family Vine Tattoo Ideas
24. Full Hand Vine Design
More Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
- Unique Leaf Tattoos – Just like the leaves themselves, the options and meanings behind a leaf tattoo are practically endless. They are a fantastic choice for anyone wanting to represent the life cycle and the way we all change as time goes on. Rebirth, death, and life are all symbolized in leaf tattoos. You’ll find small and dainty designs as well as large leaves that stand out. There are several color ideas as well. Be sure to check out these popular leaf tattoo designs!
- Daisy Tattoo Ideas – Honestly, daisies are one of my all-time favorite flowers, they are just so bright, fun, and full of life. Daisy is a form of flower purely for the female kind and is one of the most versatile tattoos you can wear on your body. The tattoo is highly decorative and comes in different colors and sizes. You can even add a custom design to the tattoos depending on your preferences. With soft petals and a humble appearance, it is almost impossible to ignore its fascinating design.
- Flower Tattoo Ideas – It’s no surprise that flower tattoos can be insanely beautiful, unique, and meaningful. Depending on the size and shape of the tattoo design, they can pretty much go anywhere on your body and look fantastic. While many flower tattoos are elegant and feminine, there are some pretty popular ones that are more masculine. A large black rose tattoo is hard to beat because they look so cool. But big, brightly colored blossoms are also incredible too. No matter what your style is, I’m sure you’ll find a flower tattoo that is calling your name.