Inside: Dainty Hibiscus Tattoo Ideas + Meaning
One of the most beautiful and dainty flowers is hibiscus. When it comes to meaningful floral tattoos, hibiscus mostly takes the lead. This flower is more feminine and fits perfectly on women.
The uniqueness of this particular flower is that It can sync with any other design very easily.
You can also play with various colors to make it more personal.
As floral tattoos are in demand, Hibiscus is the one that is getting most of the attention. Women would want to wear this motif on various areas of their body parts because of its symbolical significance. Usually, their original color is red and pink, however, in tattoo form, it can scale up to purple, darker hues, and even black or white too.
Hibiscus Tattoo Meaning
Many people get a hibiscus as a symbol of respect for the state of Hawaii. … The red hibiscus symbolizes desire, passion, and love. Purple means richness. A blue hibiscus symbolizes calmness and fertility. A white hibiscus means enlightenment while a pink hibiscus represents rare beauty.
Black and White Hibiscus Flower Tattoo Ideas
1. Hibiscus Shoulder Flower Tattoo
2. Pretty Hibiscus Hip Design
3. Pretty Flower Should Piece
4. Hibiscus Cuff
5. Detailed Black and White Hibiscus Tattoo Idea
6. Wave + Flower Tattoo Design
7. Large Hibiscus Flower
8. Forearm Hibiscus Idea
9. Detailed Wrist Design Idea
Colorful Hibiscus Ideas
10. Orange Hibiscus Flower Tattoo
11. Pink Hibiscus Flower Tattoo
12. Colorful Flower Bundle
13. Bold Back Flower Piece
14. Vibrant Hibiscus Design
15. Large Pink Thigh Hibiscus Tattoo
16. Yellow Back Tattoo
17. Colorful Floral + Hummingbird Design
18. Purple Hibiscus
Pretty Hibiscus Tattoo Designs
19. Half Sleeve Hibiscus Tattoo
20. Beautiful Hibiscus Design
21. Soft Flower Idea
22. Red Hibiscus + Hummingbird Tattoo
23. Hibiscus Sleeve Tattoo
More Flower Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
- Lily Flower Tattoo Ideas – Searching for that perfect next tattoo design can be a fun and exciting time! Lily tattoo designs are beautiful, creative, and can be found in various styles. Lily flower tattoos look great in both large and smaller designs. They symbolize love, pride, beauty, rebirth, and purity. Expressing yourself with such a powerful tattoo is easy with these design ideas. Check them out to get some inspiration on which style of lily tattoo to get.
- Daisy Tattoo Ideas – Honestly, daisies are one of my all-time favorite flowers, they are just so bright, fun, and full of life. Daisy is a form of flower purely for the female kind and is one of the most versatile tattoos you can wear on your body. The tattoo is highly decorative and comes in different colors and sizes. You can even add a custom design to the tattoos depending on your preferences. With soft petals and humble appearance, it is almost impossible to ignore its fascinating design.
- Flower Tattoo Ideas – It’s no surprise that flower tattoos can be insanely beautiful, unique, and meaningful. Depending on the size and shape of the tattoo design, they can pretty much go anywhere on your body and look fantastic. While many flower tattoos are elegant and feminine, there are some pretty popular ones that are more masculine. A large black rose tattoo is hard to beat because they look so cool. But big, brightly colored blossoms are also incredible too. No matter what your style is, I’m sure you’ll find a flower tattoo that is calling your name.