Inside: Dainty Hibiscus Tattoo Ideas + Meaning
One of the most beautiful and dainty flowers is hibiscus. When it comes to meaningful floral tattoos, hibiscus mostly takes the lead. This flower is more feminine and fits perfectly on women.
The uniqueness of this particular flower is that It can sync with any other design very easily.
You can also play with various colors to make it more personal.
As floral tattoos are in demand, Hibiscus is the one that is getting most of the attention. Women would want to wear this motif on various areas of their body parts because of its symbolical significance. Usually, their original color is red and pink, however, in tattoo form, it can scale up to purple, darker hues, and even black or white too.
Hibiscus Tattoo Meaning
Many people get a hibiscus as a symbol of respect for the state of Hawaii. … The red hibiscus symbolizes desire, passion, and love. Purple means richness. A blue hibiscus symbolizes calmness and fertility. A white hibiscus means enlightenment while a pink hibiscus represents rare beauty.
Black and White Hibiscus Flower Tattoo Ideas
1. Hibiscus Shoulder Flower Tattoo
2. Pretty Hibiscus Hip Design
3. Pretty Flower Should Piece
4. Hibiscus Cuff
5. Detailed Black and White Hibiscus Tattoo Idea
6. Wave + Flower Tattoo Design
7. Large Hibiscus Flower
8. Forearm Hibiscus Idea
9. Detailed Wrist Design Idea
Colorful Hibiscus Ideas
10. Orange Hibiscus Flower Tattoo
11. Pink Hibiscus Flower Tattoo
12. Colorful Flower Bundle
13. Bold Back Flower Piece
14. Vibrant Hibiscus Design
15. Large Pink Thigh Hibiscus Tattoo
16. Yellow Back Tattoo
17. Colorful Floral + Hummingbird Design
18. Purple Hibiscus
Pretty Hibiscus Tattoo Designs
19. Half Sleeve Hibiscus Tattoo
20. Beautiful Hibiscus Design
21. Soft Flower Idea
22. Red Hibiscus + Hummingbird Tattoo
23. Hibiscus Sleeve Tattoo
More Flower Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
- Lily Flower Tattoo Ideas – Lily is a popular flower. The adorable color of lily is simply irresistible by girls to choose for their tattoo designs. The Lily flower gains its popularity in women’s tattoo designs not only just for its cute, elegant, and fashionable appearance, but also for the rich symbolic meanings it carries, love, affection, modesty, happiness, warmth, and more. When it comes to doing lily tattoo designs, you can have a wide variety of designs to choose from. Lily flower tattoos often can be integrated with fairy, swirls, stars, and other baroque stuff. Here are 25 beautiful Lily Flower Tattoo ideas!
- Daisy Tattoo Ideas – Honestly, daisies are one of my all-time favorite flowers, they are just so bright, fun, and full of life. Daisy is a form of flower purely for the female kind and is one of the most versatile tattoos you can wear on your body. The tattoo is highly decorative and comes in different colors and sizes. You can even add a custom design to the tattoos depending on your preferences. With soft petals and humble appearance, it is almost impossible to ignore its fascinating design.
- Flower Tattoo Ideas – When you combine the beauty of a flower with the edginess of a wrist tattoo you have a winning combination for a feminine and unique design. Flower wrist tattoos remain a popular choice for many reasons. Adding to their obvious beauty is the individual meanings of the flowers. Some flowers represent love and friendship, while others have associations of new life and peace. While their personal significance may remain a secret, their beauty can be shared with others.