Inside: Beautiful + Meaningful Lily Flower Tattoo Ideas.
Lily is a popular flower. The adorable color of lily is simply irresistible by girls to choose for their tattoo designs. The Lily flower gains its popularity in women’s tattoo designs not only just for its cute, elegant, and fashionable appearance, but also for the rich symbolic meanings it carries, love, affection, modesty, happiness, warmth, and more.
When it comes to doing lily tattoo designs, you can have a wide variety of designs to choose from. Lily flower tattoos often can be integrated with fairy, swirls, stars, and other baroque stuff. Here are 25 beautiful Lily Flower Tattoo ideas!
Lily Flower Tattoo Meaning
Lily Flower Tattoo Designs
1. Diamond Lily Tattoo
2. Lily + Bee’s
3. Lily Flower Shoulder Piece
4. Forearm Lily Tattoo Design
5. Single Black and White Lily Flower
6. Pretty Lily Bundle
7. Small Lily Flower Tattoo
Different Types of Lily Flower Designs
8. Lily of the Valley Flower Tattoo
9. Bold Calla Tiger Lily Flower Tattoo
10. Water Lily Flower Tattoo
11. Detailed Lily of the Valley Tattoo
12. Tiny Tiger Lily Tattoo
13. Black and White Water Lily
14. Lily of the Valley Wrapped Design
15. Tiger Lily Tattoo Side Piece
16. Back Water Lily Tattoo
Beautiful Flower Designs
17. Lily Head Tattoo
18. Pink Lilys
19. Small Flower Tattoo Design
20. Lilly Bundle Idea
21. Ankle Tattoo Idea
22. Dainty Lily Tattoo
23. Matching Lily Flower Tattoo
More Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
- Unique Leaf Tattoos – It is said that a single leaf is an ancient heraldic symbol that represents happiness. However, it can represent so much more than happiness. In fact, the leaf can represent a variety of aspects of one’s life as it is a symbol of life. It can also represent death. In the spring, the leaves are born. In the summer, they continue to grow with shades of green. But then in the autumn, they reveal a change in beautiful colors of orange, yellow, burgundy, and red. Eyecatching at first, the leaves then change to a brown color, only to fall to the ground in death.
- Daisy Tattoo Ideas – Honestly, daisies are one of my all-time favorite flowers, they are just so bright, fun, and full of life. Daisy is a form of flower purely for the female kind and is one of the most versatile tattoos you can wear on your body. The tattoo is highly decorative and comes in different colors and sizes. You can even add a custom design to the tattoos depending on your preferences. With soft petals and humble appearance, it is almost impossible to ignore its fascinating design.
- Flower Tattoo Ideas – When you combine the beauty of a flower with the edginess of a wrist tattoo you have a winning combination for a feminine and unique design. Flower wrist tattoos remain a popular choice for many reasons. Adding to their obvious beauty is the individual meanings of the flowers. Some flowers represent love and friendship, while others have associations of new life and peace. While their personal significance may remain a secret, their beauty can be shared with others.