Inside: 21 Powerful Medusa Tattoo Ideas for Men + Women.
Medusa has long been known as an icon of feminine beauty and power, but she’s not exactly the kind of gal you want to take home to Mom. She can turn you into stone with one look (or at least make your blood run cold), so it takes a certain kind of person to get inked with her likeness. However, if you’re not afraid of the venomous snake hair, then we present 21 powerful Medusa tattoo ideas for men and women alike…perhaps even slithering around your back or front, depending on your preference!
Medusa Tattoo Meaning
In Greek mythology, Medusa was a monster with a head of writhing snakes instead of hair. Any person who gazed upon her would turn to stone. As a tattoo design, Medusa can represent death, destruction, and evil. She can also be seen as a powerful protector or a warning to others. She also represents the lifecycle, power, jealousy, and freedom.
Medusa Tattoo Design Ideas
5. Detailed Traditional Medusa Tattoo
6. Woman’s Beautiful Medusa Tattoo
7. Black and White Medusa Tattoo Drawing
Powerful Designs for Men + Women
These powerful Medusa Tattoo designs are perfect for men or women.
10. Small Medusa Tattoo Design
11. Powerful Black and White Medusa
12. Wicked Medusa Thigh Tattoo
Black and White Medusa Tattoo Ideas
16. Smoking Medusa Head Tattoo Design
21. Wrist Wrapped Medusa Tattoo
More Ideas You’ll Love
- Artistic Clock Tattoos – There are lots of designs to choose from when searching for that perfect artistic clock tattoo. There are so many meanings behind a clock tattoo, such as birthdays, dates you lost a loved one, or certain times you want to celebrate. We have created a list to help you find and create the perfect unique clock design. Sundials, pocket watches, and compass clocks are a few creative ideas to consider. Now that you have some styles to choose from, picking where you want the actual tattoo is the hardest part!
- Hair Stylist Tattoos – Hair stylists are amazing people that provide their loving kindness to each of their clients by supplying confidence to those they serve. When you look good you feel good! Here are 23 Hairstylist Tattoo Ideas to show your love of hair and everything styling!
- 50th Birthday Tattoos – Turning 50 doesn’t mean that you can’t still rock some ink like those “youngins” Shoot, 50 is basically the new 40! Whether you already have a sleeve full of tattoo stories, or this is your very first, here are 18 50th Birthday Tattoo Ideas to celebrate your big 5-0! Nothing says that turning 50 means you can’t get some new ink! I personally think it’s a PERFECT time! You can take a moment to tat something that is important, a life lesson you have learned, or honors someone who meant the world to you.