Inside: 43 Christmas Tree Tattoo Ideas Filled with Holiday Spirit.
Christmas trees are the perfect symbol of the holiday season. Every year, they’re covered in pretty lights, ornaments, and bright tinsel, and they smell wonderful! So why not put all the joy that comes from Christmas as a tattoo to keep all year long?
Whether you want a picture-perfect replica of your favorite evergreen in your living room or an abstract version filled with holiday spirit, these 43 Christmas tree tattoo ideas will get you in the holiday spirit!
Table of Contents
Christmas Tree Tattoo Ideas Filled with Holiday Spirit
1. Decked in Lights
2. All Blue Christmas Tree
3. Snow Dusted Branches
4. Black and White Christmas Tree Outline
5. Fluffy Christmas Tree Design
6. Detailed Christmas Tree Tattoo
7. Gifts Under the Tree
8. Gingerbread Tree
9. Colorful Watercolor Christmas Tree
10. Candle Lit Tree
11. Fun Christmas Tree Idea
12. Covered in Lights
Our Favorite Christmas Inspired Tattoo Ideas
13. New School Christmas Tree
14. Snowy Globe
15. Pine Branch Tattoo
16. Cute Christmas Icons
17. Christmas Light Tattoo Idea
18. Ornament Tattoo
19. Holiday Flower Tattoo Idea
20. Candy Cane Tree
21. Tall Skinny Christmas Tree
22. Welcome to Who-Ville
23. Christmas String of Light
24. Classic Christmas Scene
Small Christmas Tree Tattoo Designs
25. Festive Tree Behind the Ear
26. Small Christmas Tree Wrist Tattoo
27. Little Green Tree
28. Colorful Little Christmas Tree
29. A Christmas Dream
30. Three Little Pine Trees
31. Winter View
32. Small Tree Tattoo
33. Charlie Brown Christmas Tree Tattoo
34. Magical Christmas Tree Tattoo
35. Perfect Christmas Tree Scape in Ornament
36. Matching Christmas Tree Tattoos
A Few More Dashes Of Christmas Spirit
Here are a few more of our favorite Christmas Tree tattoo ideas.
37. Whimsical Christmas Tree
38. Colorful Ornament Tree
39. Christmas Dessert Tree: This one made me laugh a little.
40. Cute Christmas Trio
41. Christmas Tree Snowglobe
42. Christmas Ornament Tattoo
43. Geometric Blue Tree
More Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
- Thigh Flower Tattoos – Thigh flower tattoos are both elegant and sexy. Placed in a practically forbidden area, they flow and flatter the shape of your thigh. Thigh tattoos can be dainty and small or bold and seductive. Plus, you can easily hide your ink with a pair of jeans or pants. Or show them off wearing a bathing suit, shorts, or skirt. Check out these beautiful flower tattoos to get inspired for your next big design.
- Unique Gemini Tattoos – People born between 21st to June 21st possess the third zodiac sign – Gemini. It is considered as an air sign in astrology. Also, planet Mercury is the ruler of Gemini which is why Gemini men and women are often energetic. Easily recognized as one of the most popular designs, the Gemini zodiac symbols come in all shapes, colors, sizes, and styles. In terms of the zodiac, those who fall into the sign of Gemini are ruled by the planet Mercury as represented in the depiction of twins. These Gemini Tattoo ideas are full of inspiration and great designs for your next ink session.
- Cute Little Tattoos – Little tattoos can be personal and discreet, but they can also have a giant meaning and connection for the wearer. Smaller tattoos can be good for those just starting with tattoos…you know…see if you like it before committing to a large image. If you are just starting, or looking to add something small to your existing collection, check our our list of Cute Little Tattoos.