Inside: 29 Unique Gemini Twin Tattoo Ideas.
People born between 21st to June 21st possess the third zodiac sign – Gemini. It is considered as an air sign in astrology. Also, planet Mercury is the ruler of Gemini which is why Gemini men and women are often energetic.
Easily recognized as one of the most popular designs, the Gemini zodiac symbols come in all shapes, colors, sizes, and styles. In terms of the zodiac, those who fall into the sign of Gemini are ruled by the planet Mercury as represented in the depiction of twins.
These Gemini Tattoo ideas are full of inspiration and great designs for your next ink session.
What do Gemini Tattoos Symbolize?
The reason why Gemini tattoos are extremely popular is that they are very elegant and carry different meanings. Gemini tattoos can mean a lot of things for example for women the Gemini zodiac symbol signifies fertility. Females can get this tattoo as a blessing or good luck for the future when they are willing to have children.
Gemini is very closely associated with female strength so for women especially Gemini zodiac tattoos are very symbolic. The most fun part about Gemini zodiac tattoos is the fact that there is so much variety when it comes to designing and coloring.
You can get the traditional Gemini zodiac symbol which looks like Roman numeral 2 (two). This symbol signifies duality and is also used to depict the twins. For a Gemini mother and father with the twin babies, this tattoo is perfect. Gemini twins can also share these matching tattoos. If you are one for minimalistic tattoo design then you can go for the Gemini constellation it is simple yet expressive.
The Perfect Placement for Gemini Tattoo
Placing the Gemini tattoo on the shoulder has important significance many may simply overlook who are not familiar with the characteristics of the Gemini. The ability to see the tattoo clearly is symbolic of this person having a very outgoing and social personality. This person is also determined and can be extremely adaptive if need be. This person is not afraid to show who they are to the world. When placed on the ankle, this smaller tattoo design is more for the wearer, someone who likes to keep to themselves and not attract too much attention.
Gemini Twins Tattoo
The Gemini is symbolic of twins, and when utilized in the design, takes on a unique meaning for the wearer. Perhaps it can mean that this person is a force to be reckoned with, they are as powerful and as determined as two people. On the other hand, it could represent that this person has two personalities or they are the union of two different individuals. You may be dealing with one person today, but with the flip of a switch, they can become a completely different person.
Gemini Twin Tattoo Ideas
1. One Line Twins
2. Gemini Twins Idea
3. Twin Tattoo Design
4. Black and White Gemini Tattoo Design
5. Twin Gemini Zodiac Tattoo
6. Gemini Twin Design
7. Gemini Twin Outline
Gemini Constellation Tattoos
8. Simple Gemini Constellation
9. Shoulder Constellation Tattoo
10. Gemini Constellation and Sign
11. Ribcage Gemini Tattoo
12. Forearm Constellation Tattoo Idea
13. Constellation Ankle Tattoo
14. Simple Constellation Idea
Gemini Tattoos for Females
15. Simple Gemini Tattoo Idea
16. Gemini Twin Tattoo for Females
17. Gemini Zodiac Tattoo
18. Star Gemini Tattoo Idea
19. Gemini Butterfly Design
Gemini Tattoos for Men
20. Gemini Snake Snake Tattoo
21. Masculine Tattoo
22. Gemini Zodiac Tattoo for Men
23. Unique Gemini Design
24. Men’s Gemini Tattoo
Small Gemini Tattoos
25. Forearm Gemini Sign
26. Gemini on Collarbone
27. Small Gemini Symbol
28. Tiny Gemini Symbol on Ankle
More Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
- Diamond Tattoo Ideas – Diamond tattoos have several different purposes: some have symbolic meanings and some are meant for pure decoration. Most of us have owned or seen diamonds at some point. When we think about them, we often think about wealth, luxury, and fashion. Some people wear diamonds on their ring fingers while others wear them in their skin. Diamonds have decorated all types of ancient and royal crowns and are called a “girl’s best friend.”
- Cute Little Tattoos – Small tattoos may be discreet, but that doesn’t mean they don’t have a huge impact. In fact, sometimes little tattoo ideas for women are the most meaningful! Plus, if you’re getting a tattoo for the first time, you may want to consider getting a tiny tattoo design somewhere that can be hidden. Nevertheless, with so many cute small tattoos to choose from, it can be a challenge picking just one piece of artwork.
- You are my Sunshine Tattoos – Most people see the You Are My Sunshine tattoo as a great romantic love tattoo, but it can also be an excellent design for anyone looking to get a friendship tattoo. Friends who get these tattoos are saying that the other person brings “sunshine” into their lives no matter what mood they happen to be in.