Inside: 53 Festive Christmas Lights Tattoo Ideas.
Strung over trees and rooftop eaves, Christmas lights instantly transform a space into a magical dreamland, invoking memories of bygone holidays and childhood wonders that have yet to recede. Christmas lights tattoo ideas and inspiration instantly bring a smile to one’s face and a nod of acknowledgment from their peers.
After all, why should the holidays be confined to one season when the spirit can be enjoyed year-round?
Whether it’s a simple string of elegant lights, a single bulb, or a full-on spectacular display, your Christmas lights tattoo is a celebration of what the holidays truly stand for. Kindness, comfort, gratitude, and peace are not solely relegated to Christmas; these are qualities that can be employed no matter the year or occasion. Just as some keep their festive Christmas lights up all year-round, so too can you keep the spirit alive with your own tattoo salute.
Classic Christmas Lights Tattoo Ideas
1. Colorful Vintage Christmas Lights Tattoo
2. Santa Hat Christmas Light
3. Beautiful Mess
4. Perfect Pair of Lights
5. Glowing Christmas Light Tattoo Idea
6. Christmas Light Finger Tattoo
7. Classic String of Lights
8. Single Blue Light
9. Wrist Wrapped Christmas Lights Idea
10. Love, Dad
11. Holly and Lights
12. Beautiful Classic Christmas Lights Tattoo
13. Glitzy String of Lights
14. Special Blue Christmas Light Tattoo
15. Sparkling String of Christmas Lights
Famous Christmas Lights + Characters
16. Rudolph Christmas
17. The Grinch + Lights
18. Should I Stay or Should I go?
19. Grinchy Christmas
20. Stranger than You
21. Waffle Wrapped Christmas Light Tattoo
22. Frozen Tattoo Idea
23. Santa Bye Bye
Bright Holiday Tattoo Ideas
24. Sparkling Red Light
25. String of Christmas Lights Tattoo
26. Starry Christmas Light Bundle
27. Colorful String of Lights
28. Crisp Colorful Christmas Lights
29. Sleeve of Christmas Lights
30. Cluster of Christmas Lights
Colorful Christmas Tree Lights
31. Beautifully Lit Christmas Tree
32. Lit Up Christmas Tree
33. Vintage Christmas Lights on Tree
34. Classic Christmas Tree Lights
35. Fun Christmas Tree with Lights
36. Bright Colored Christmas Lights
37. Candy Cane Christmas Tree with Lights
38. Magical Glowing Christmas Tree Tattoo
More Fun Christmas Light Ideas
39.Whimsical Christmas Tree
40. Name Written In Lights
41. Creepy Christmas
42. Red and Green Christmas Light Tattoo
43. Classic Christmas tree with Lights Tattoo Idea
45. Cactus with Christmas Lights Tattoo Idea
Unique Christmas Light Tattoo Ideas
46. Creepy Crawler Lights
47. Reindeer Wrapped Christmas Lights
48. Christmas Picnic
49. Detailed Christmas Light Sleeve Tattoo
50. Christmas Pizza Slice
51. Single Blue Christmas Light Tattoo Idea
52. Colorful String of Lights
53. Tattooed Christmas Lights Circle on Back of Neck
More Festive Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
- Nightmare Before Christmas – The haunted animated love story is a legendary hit, and the cast is a perfect fit for any soul’s concept of body art. As the anti-hero, Jack Skellington is a riveting choice. For an ironically romantic masterpiece, The Pumpkin King can be featured with Sally the rag doll, which is his love interest throughout the tale. Villainous minds will be wowed by Dr. Finklestein and Oogie Boogie. Of course, the twisted incarnation of Santa Claus is another crucial member of the ensemble. These intriguing antagonists garner the height of suspense, and they are rendered magically in tattoo form. When the residents of Halloween Town come to life as body art, everyone wins! See our favorite The Nightmare Before Christmas Tattoos.
- Artistic Clock Tattoos – When it comes to clock tattoos, there are numerous designs any man can go with. From the simplistic sundials to the ultra-complex pocket watch movements. Regardless of what catches your eye, it’s important to understand the unique ideas clocks represent. For some, clocks can be a symbol of two things: Life and death. A simple explanation indeed, yet clocks can also provoke more deep thinking and thought.
- Hair Stylist Tattoos – Finding your passion in life can be one of the most rewarding experiences you can have! Perfecting that craft can be even more accomplishing! I don’t think I have ever met a hairstylist who DIDNT absolutely loves their job and the people that they come in contact with every day. There is such a creative and fun aspect to being a hairstylist, they truly are masters of style. Here are 23 Hair Stylist Tattoo Ideas to show your love of hair and everything styling!