Inside: 53 Festive Christmas Lights Tattoo Ideas.
Strung over trees and rooftop eaves, Christmas lights instantly transform a space into a magical dreamland, invoking memories of bygone holidays and childhood wonders that have yet to recede. Christmas lights tattoo ideas and inspiration instantly bring a smile to one’s face and a nod of acknowledgment from their peers.
After all, why should the holidays be confined to one season when the spirit can be enjoyed year-round?
Whether it’s a simple string of elegant lights, a single bulb, or a full-on spectacular display, your Christmas lights tattoo is a celebration of what the holidays truly stand for. Kindness, comfort, gratitude, and peace are not solely relegated to Christmas; these are qualities that can be employed no matter the year or occasion. Just as some keep their festive Christmas lights up all year-round, so too can you keep the spirit alive with your own tattoo salute.
Classic Christmas Lights Tattoo Ideas
1. Colorful Vintage Christmas Lights Tattoo
2. Santa Hat Christmas Light
3. Beautiful Mess
4. Perfect Pair of Lights
5. Glowing Christmas Light Tattoo Idea
6. Christmas Light Finger Tattoo
7. Classic String of Lights
8. Single Blue Light
9. Wrist Wrapped Christmas Lights Idea
10. Love, Dad
11. Holly and Lights
12. Beautiful Classic Christmas Lights Tattoo
13. Glitzy String of Lights
14. Special Blue Christmas Light Tattoo
15. Sparkling String of Christmas Lights
Famous Christmas Lights + Characters
16. Rudolph Christmas
17. The Grinch + Lights
18. Should I Stay or Should I go?
19. Grinchy Christmas
20. Stranger than You
21. Waffle Wrapped Christmas Light Tattoo
22. Frozen Tattoo Idea
23. Santa Bye Bye
Bright Holiday Tattoo Ideas
24. Sparkling Red Light
25. String of Christmas Lights Tattoo
26. Starry Christmas Light Bundle
27. Colorful String of Lights
28. Crisp Colorful Christmas Lights
29. Sleeve of Christmas Lights
30. Cluster of Christmas Lights
Colorful Christmas Tree Lights
31. Beautifully Lit Christmas Tree
32. Lit Up Christmas Tree
33. Vintage Christmas Lights on Tree
34. Classic Christmas Tree Lights
35. Fun Christmas Tree with Lights
36. Bright Colored Christmas Lights
37. Candy Cane Christmas Tree with Lights
38. Magical Glowing Christmas Tree Tattoo
More Fun Christmas Light Ideas
39.Whimsical Christmas Tree
40. Name Written In Lights
41. Creepy Christmas
42. Red and Green Christmas Light Tattoo
43. Classic Christmas tree with Lights Tattoo Idea
45. Cactus with Christmas Lights Tattoo Idea
Unique Christmas Light Tattoo Ideas
46. Creepy Crawler Lights
47. Reindeer Wrapped Christmas Lights
48. Christmas Picnic
49. Detailed Christmas Light Sleeve Tattoo
50. Christmas Pizza Slice
51. Single Blue Christmas Light Tattoo Idea
52. Colorful String of Lights
53. Tattooed Christmas Lights Circle on Back of Neck
More Festive Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
- Nightmare Before Christmas – What is better than combining your love of the darker side of classic films with your love of tattoos! All of these tattoo ideas from The Nightmare Before Christmas have one thing in common…they are plenty spooky! Not only is The Nightmare Before Christmas a little dark and scary, but it’s also a love story too! Consider adding Jack Skellington, Sally, or the rest of the gang to your ink collection.
- Artistic Clock Tattoos – There are lots of designs to choose from when searching for that perfect artistic clock tattoo. There are so many meanings behind a clock tattoo, such as birthdays, dates you lost a loved one, or certain times you want to celebrate. We have created a list to help you find and create the perfect unique clock design. Sundials, pocket watches, and compass clocks are a few creative ideas to consider. Now that you have some styles to choose from, picking where you want the actual tattoo is the hardest part!
- Hair Stylist Tattoos – Hair stylists are amazing people that provide their loving kindness to each of their clients by supplying confidence to those they serve. When you look good you feel good! Here are 23 Hairstylist Tattoo Ideas to show your love of hair and everything styling!