Inside: Airbrush Tattoo Defined.
Do you love tattoos but aren’t so crazy about them being permanent? Well, then the airbrush tattoo is the right choice for you.
An airbrush tattoo gives you the pleasure of having a beautiful tattoo while not getting something for the long haul.
Here’s the complete airbrush tattoo guide you were looking for!
What is an Airbrush Tattoo?
An airbrush tattoo is a temporary tattoo that is designed using hypoallergenic ink. It is completely safe and dries out instantly.
They’re typically used by people who do not want a permanent tattoo. Moreover, they are used by people who want to see how their permanent tattoo would turn out.
How is an Airbrush Tattoo Applied?
This tattoo utilizes a technique that is similar to that of airbrush painting. However, a smaller airbrush is used for tattooing. Here are the steps involved in the airbrush tattoo technique:
- The tattoo artist first cleans the skin area with an alcohol swab to eliminate any bacteria on the skin.
- A stencil of your choice is placed on your skin.
- The airbrush tattoo artist will spray on the design, and then you wait up to 15 to 20 minutes, depending on how intricate the design is and if it requires layering.
The stencil is removed, and the artist will dust talc over your tattoo to help it dry
Airbrush Tattoo Photos
2. Lions Head
Are Airbrush Tattoos Safe?
Yes, airbrush tattoos are safe. The ink used for airbrush tattoos is FDA-approved body paint. In addition to this, these paints are made with non-toxic ingredients.
Are Airbrush Tattoos Waterproof?
Airbrush tattoos are waterproof. However, it is essential to take care of your tat if you want it to last longer.
How Long Does an Airbrush Tattoo Last?
An airbrush tattoo can last up to a week. Also, it depends on where you are getting the tattoo applied.
Typically, an airbrush tattoo can last the longest on the legs.
Additionally, your airbrush tattoo might fade quickly if you tend to have oily skin. It is essential to take care of your tattoo if you would like it to last more than a week.
How to Take Care of Airbrush Tattoo Design?
You must be careful of several things if you would like your tattoo to last perfectly without fading:
- You must powder your tat after having a shower and before going to sleep.
- You must not rub or scrub your new brushed with air tattoo.
- You must not put a wet cloth over your tat.
- Do not moisturize or put oil over your tattoo design.
How Can You Remove Your Tattoo Design If It’s Been Airbrushed?
If you would like to remove your tattoo design, you can use some baby oil and rub it over your tattoo with a cotton ball. Other than that, rubbing alcohol can clean off the airbrush tattoo instantly.
Do Airbrush Tattoos Hurt?
There are no needles involved in the airbrush tattoo technique, and they do not hurt a bit. An airbrush tattoo is basically just body paint airbrushed on you and is a painless process.
How Long Does it Take to Get an Airbrushed Tattoo?
The duration of the airbrush tattoo technique depends on the tattoo design. However, it typically only takes a few minutes.
Airbrush Tattoo Design Ideas
These tattoos are meant to be fun, so do not shy away from getting creative. You can express yourself in so many different ways through your tattoo design. Whether you love animals, abstract designs, or flowers, choose something you would love seeing on your body and then own it!
Here are some pretty brushed with air tattoo design ideas you will absolutely love:
- A Cupcake Tattoo would be an excellent choice for someone with a sweet tooth. If you love all things sugary, you can find many such designs on the internet.
- A Snowflake is beautiful, intricate, and special. Often, it is used to represent uniqueness. Try this design if you love yourself and wouldn’t change for anyone!
- Sister Tattoos are exceptionally popular among siblings and even friends. If you have someone in your life you love dearly, get a sister tattoo and show everyone the strengths of your bond.
- The Dream Catcher Tattoo is for the dreamer within you. Boldly display your dreams in front of everybody through beautiful dreamcatcher tattoo designs.
- Alice in Wonderland Tattoo is for the forever Disney fan who is still not out of that fairytale world and is content with themselves. Show them all how your head is still in the clouds, and you are happy right where you are.
Other Tattoo Ideas You May Like
Ornamental Tattoo Styling: Are you in awe of the beautiful wood carvings? Do you feel inclined towards different shapes and patterns? If so, you must take a look at ornamental tattoo styling and take inspiration for your first or next tattoo design. You can choose to go large scale or try a smaller, more intricate design as you like.
Samoan Tattoo Designs and Meaning: Do you want your tattoos to be meaningful and powerful? Do you like rich history and want to go deeper than just ink on the body? Have a look at these Samoan tattoo designs and their meaning. Take inspiration and display your robust personality through these tats.
Water Lily Tattoo Design and Meaning: Are you interested in getting a tattoo that is not only pretty but also holds some meaning? Have you just come out of a problem? Are you starting a new life? A water lily can be the perfect tattoo for you since it symbolizes life and rebirth. Check out the water lily tattoo designs for some symbolic inspiration.
To conclude, if you want a tattoo but have a low pain threshold, try an airbrush tattoo to live the best of both worlds, even if it is for a few days.
Get in touch with Tattoo Glee if you require any help with your tattoo or need some inspiration.