Inside: Lucky Horseshoe Tattoo Ideas + Designs.
Looking for a little luck? These horseshoe tattoo ideas are not only a little bit of luck attached to your body, but they are beautiful and elegantly designed. From flowery frames, small and charming, to unique and bold, these ideas are one of a kind.
Find out what a horseshoe tattoo symbolizes and its powerful meaning below!
Table of Contents
What Does a Horseshoe Tattoo Mean?
The horseshoe a striking symbol that has a variety of meanings. The primary symbol is that of luck. Lucky horseshoes are a common theme with these unique tattoos. Other common means are wealth, success, happiness and peace. Or, it can simply say “I’m country”. A horseshoe design is gender neutral and can be just as masculine as it is feminine. Moreover, they typically get integrated with other designs that also follow similar meanings..
What Does a Horseshoe Wrist Tattoo Mean?
A tattoo on your wrist that incorporates a horseshoe generally symbolize good luck, success, and wealth. Aside from chance, this tattoo also means happiness. I love the idea of having this design on your wrist, keeping that luck as close to you as possible for everyone to see. You can do a sweet and small design for a charming look.
Cool Horseshoe Tattoos
Looking for a cool and unique design? These ideas are classic, beautiful and tastefully designed to create the perfect lucky look. I love how versatile you can make a horseshoe look. Cowgirls aren’t the only ones with this ink.
1. Small Thigh Idea
2. Flower Horseshoe Outline
3. Back Bicep Tattoo
4. Simple Horseshoe
5. New School Horseshoe
6. Colorful Flower Tattoo
7. Horseshoe and Flower Tattoo
8. Tough Luck
9. Black Rose
Horseshoe Tattoo Designs
Simple and charming these traditional designs are a fun way to add a little something to a sleeve or to keep luck by your side always.
10. 3D Lucky Horseshoe Tattoo
11. Horseshoe Infinity Design
12. Lucky Big Toe Tattoo
13. Unique Chin Tattoo
14. Sparkle and Shine
15. Yellow Rose
16. Traditional Horseshoe Tattoo
Unique Design Ideas
If you love a more unique and one-of-a-kind look then these designs are perfect for you. They are bold, vibrant, fun, and personal to their owners and provide great inspiration for your next tat.
17. Portrait Design
18. Ocean View
19. Colorful + Bold
20. Good Luck Design
21. Horseshoes and Pistols
22. Horseshoe Dreamcatcher Tattoo
23. Blue Horseshoe Tattoo
More Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
- Artistic Dragonfly Tattoo Ideas: Symbolizing transformations, change, and new life, the dragonfly is a tattoo design that will never go out of style. Adding lots of details with many lines and colors or opting for a more simple design, a dragonfly tattoo is beautiful. Whether you are in the midst of significant changes in your life or have experienced an awakening of some sort, a dragonfly tattoo is perfect for you. Don’t miss out on these stunning design ideas!
- Half Sleeve Tattoo Ideas for Women – Tattoos have grown in popularity over the last decade but the half sleeve tattoos for women, in particular, have been growing rapidly. This tattoo begins either above the elbow to the shoulder or below the elbow to the wrist. This type of tattoo takes thought in creation, but it also takes thought in whether it works for each person, as it’s not as easy to cover up. Many questions arise and endless hours of research occur when looking for that perfect look. What is the statement I am trying to make? What will these tattoos represent? And the list could go on, and on, and on…
- Semicolon Tattoo Ideas – Each tattoo is unique and a representation of its wearer’s style, emotions, and life. The semicolon tattoo is a popular symbol of an internal and silent struggle. Here are 89 of the most inspiring Semicolon Tattoo ideas.
- Buzzing Bumble Bee Tattoos + Beautiful Meaning – Bumble Bees are incredibly valuable to our environment and are so important for our existence. While they are cute, they are actually pretty impressive creatures. If you are a positive person, a natural leader, and a hard worker, a bee tattoo just might be the answer for you. Rock one on your wrist, arm, shoulder, or anywhere else you see fit. Take a look at these incredible bee tattoo designs.