Inside: Artistic Dragonfly Tattoo Ideas – Creative Designs with Meaning.
Butterflies are known to be one of the most popular insects to get as a tattoo, but a dragonfly is a close second. They are considered to be a famous choice for tattoo designs, mainly because you can do so much with them and they can complement other designs.
It’s a creature that is not only stunning in design but is wonderful in nature. Both men and women choose dragonfly designs, not just for their looks but for their meaning as well.
What Does a Dragonfly Tattoo Symbolize?
When someone chooses the dragonfly as a tattoo design, it holds a meaning of positive forces, peace, prosperity, maturity, strength, purity, luck, and harmony. Dragonfly tattoos are also a symbol of independence.
There are many reasons why people find the dragonfly such a gorgeous design. Many people love them because of their shiny wings. These tattoos can come in many shapes and sizes and can be placed on any part of the body.
Artistic Dragonfly Tattoo Ideas
1. 3D Dragonfly Tattoo Design
2. Black Dragonfly Tattoo Idea
3. Small Back Design
4. Sketched Dragonfly
5. Colorful Forearm Tattoo
6. Watercolor Dragonfly Tattoo
7. Forearm Design
8. Small and Simple Dragonfly Tatoo
9. Matching Dragonflies
10. Geometric Dragonfly Design
Cool Dragonfly Tattoo Designs
11. Small All Back Dragonfly
12. Colorful Dragonfly
13. Long and Skinny Design
14. Unique Idea
15. Detailed Rib Tattoo
16. Duo Design
17. Large Rib Dragonfly
18. Blue Tattoo Design
Creative Dragonfly Tattoos with Meaning
19. Pink and Green Dragonfly
20. Modern Chest Dragonfly
21. Long and Skinny Black Dragonfly Design
22. Large Dragonfly Back Tattoo
23. Dragonfly Foot Tattoo
24. Dragonflies Up Back
25. Fingerprint Design Idea
26. Neck Tattoo Idea
27. Dragonfly with Quote
More Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
- Prettiest Hummingbird Tattoo Ideas – Hummingbirds are a popular choice for tattoo designs since they are very detailed and delicate looking birds. Many tattoo lovers are opting for the hummingbird tattoo given the bird’s unique capabilities and beauty. Tattoos that utilize birds of any type at the center of their design have gained a lot of preference because they incorporate color, creativity, and a natural image.
- Our Favorite Freckle Tattoo Ideas – Cosmetic tattooing is nothing new. From eyebrow microblading to permanent eyeliner, more and more people are turning toward ink to make sure they look flawless from the moment they wake up. One of the more popular processes at the moment is freckle tattoos. While excessive sun exposure can cause serious skin damage, faux freckles are the semi-permanent option to get you looking constantly sun-kissed.
- Cute Little Tattoos – Small tattoos may be discreet, but that doesn’t mean they don’t have a huge impact. In fact, sometimes little tattoo ideas for women are the most meaningful! Plus, if you’re getting a tattoo for the first time, you may want to consider getting a tiny tattoo design somewhere that can be hidden. Nevertheless, with so many cute small tattoos to choose from, it can be a challenge picking just one piece of artwork.