Inside: Our Favorite Freckle Tattoo Ideas for a Sun-Kissed Look
If you love freckles but wish you had more of them, there’s good news! You can now get your very own freckle tattoos! Freckle tattooing—also known as microblading—is a technique that creates the illusion of natural-looking freckles with semi-permanent makeup. No longer do you have to wish you had more freckles! Read on to see our favorite freckle tattoo designs and sun kissed looks that are sure to give you some tattooed inspiration!
We love freckles! They add character and charm to any face. But when it comes to tattooing them on, less is more. You need to make sure not to go overboard or you’ll end up looking like a leopard. A few well-placed freckles can really enhance your features and give you a sun-kissed look.
Sun Kissed Freckle Tattoo Ideas
These beautiful sun-kissed freckle tattoo ideas are the perfect way to add a little something special to your look.
1. Fresh Set of Freckles: We love how these freckle tattoos perfectly frame underneath the eye. They look so romantic and hardly like tattoos.
2. Just the Nose: Just looking for a little sprinkling of freckles? Putting the faux-freckles just around the nose is a perfect way to ease into the face tattoo world.
3. All of the Face: There doesn’t have to be any rhyme or reason about where the freckles are placed. Just go wherever the needle takes them.
4. Barely There: These freckles are plentiful but very light. This look is perfect for anyone wanting a “just got back from the beach” vibe.
5. Very Faint: These barely-there freckles hardly look like tattoos. It’s amazing what a “less is more” philosophy can accomplish.
6. Full Face: Why not go bold? Cover the entire face if that’s what the heart desires!
Fresh Face of Freckles
A fresh face full of freckles is exactly what you need! Check out these beautiful freckle tattoo ideas!
7. Minimal: A couple of spots framing the face are all it takes. This option also makes it easy to touch up.
8. Multiple Layers: Having two different dimensions of freckle tattoos will make the entire face pop. Alternating dark and lighter faux-freckles looks surprisingly natural.
9. All Over Subtle: Subtle doesn’t have to mean staying in one area of the face. Light freckles spread across the entire face can still look just as natural as keeping things minimal.
10. W Shaped: This girl went for the full W-shape, meaning she has freckles surrounding her eyes, nose, and extending up to her temple area. It’s a bold look for sure, but not impossible to make seem natural.
11. Fully Cheeks: Cheeks are probably the most common place to find an abundance of freckles, so for a really natural feel, be sure to include some faux-freckles there.
Temporary Freckle Tattoo Ideas
Not ready to commit to semi-permanent freckle? Or are you looking for something a little more wild and fun? Then these colorful and whimsical temporary freckle tattoo ideas are perfect for you!
12. Gold Metallic Freckles
13. Rainbow Glitter Freckles
14. Colorful Freckles
15. Rainbow Freckle Idea
16. Sprinkle Freckles
17. Sunkissed Gold Freckles
18. Confetti Freckle Tattoos
More Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
If you like these stunning freckle tattoo ideas then you will love these other great tattoo inspirations! Check them out!
- Cute Little Tattoos – Little tattoos can be personal and discreet, but they can also have a giant meaning and connection for the wearer. Smaller tattoos can be good for those just starting with tattoos…you know…see if you like it before committing to a large image. If you are just starting, or looking to add something small to your existing collection, check our our list of Cute Little Tattoos.
- Half Sleeve Tattoo Ideas for Women – Considering a sleeve, but don’t want to commit to a full sleeve? These half sleeve tattoo designs are pretty badass, and people will notice how awesome your new ink is! Go wild and get a variety of meaningful tattoos to create an incredible half sleeve. These ideas will give you some ideas to make them flow perfectly together. Don’t miss these half sleeve tattoo ideas.
- Semicolon Tattoo Ideas – Each tattoo is unique and a representation of its wearer’s style, emotions, and life. The semicolon tattoo is a popular symbol of an internal and silent struggle. Here are 89 of the most inspiring Semicolon Tattoo ideas.