Inside: Our Favorite Freckle Tattoo Ideas for a Sun-Kissed Look
Cosmetic tattooing is nothing new. From eyebrow microblading to permanent eyeliner, more and more people are turning toward ink to make sure they look flawless from the moment they wake up. One of the more popular processes at the moment is freckle tattoos. While excessive sun exposure can cause serious skin damage, faux freckles are the semi-permanent option to get you looking constantly sun-kissed.
Now, of course, it’s easy to overdo it, so be careful. There’s a fine line between a naturally speckled vibe and having polka dots on the cheeks. So, we rounded up a few of our favorite natural Freckle Tattoo Ideas and if you’re not ready to commit then we have a few fun temporary freckle tattoo ideas for you too.
Sun Kissed Freckle Tattoo Ideas
These beautiful sun-kissed freckle tattoo ideas are the perfect way to add a little something special to your look.
1. Fresh Set of Freckles: We love how these freckle tattoos perfectly frame underneath the eye. They look so romantic and hardly like tattoos.
2. Just the Nose: Just looking for a little sprinkling of freckles? Putting the faux-freckles just around the nose is a perfect way to ease into the face tattoo world.
3. All of the Face: There doesn’t have to be any rhyme or reason about where the freckles are placed. Just go wherever the needle takes them.
4. Barely There: These freckles are plentiful but very light. This look is perfect for anyone wanting a “just got back from the beach” vibe.
5. Very Faint: These barely-there freckles hardly look like tattoos. It’s amazing what a “less is more” philosophy can accomplish.
6. Full Face: Why not go bold? Cover the entire face if that’s what the heart desires!
Fresh Face of Freckles
A fresh face full of freckles is exactly what you need! Check out these beautiful freckle tattoo ideas!
7. Minimal: A couple of spots framing the face are all it takes. This option also makes it easy to touch up.
8. Multiple Layers: Having two different dimensions of freckle tattoos will make the entire face pop. Alternating dark and lighter faux-freckles looks surprisingly natural.
9. All Over Subtle: Subtle doesn’t have to mean staying in one area of the face. Light freckles spread across the entire face can still look just as natural as keeping things minimal.
10. W Shaped: This girl went for the full W-shape, meaning she has freckles surrounding her eyes, nose, and extending up to her temple area. It’s a bold look for sure, but not impossible to make seem natural.
11. Fully Cheeks: Cheeks are probably the most common place to find an abundance of freckles, so for a really natural feel, be sure to include some faux-freckles there.
Temporary Freckle Tattoo Ideas
Not ready to commit to semi-permanent freckle? Or are you looking for something a little more wild and fun? Then these colorful and whimsical temporary freckle tattoo ideas are perfect for you!
12. Gold Metallic Freckles
13. Rainbow Glitter Freckles
14. Colorful Freckles
15. Rainbow Freckle Idea
16. Sprinkle Freckles
17. Sunkissed Gold Freckles
18. Confetti Freckle Tattoos
More Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
If you like these stunning freckle tattoo ideas then you will love these other great tattoo inspirations! Check them out!
- Cute Little Tattoos – Small tattoos may be discreet, but that doesn’t mean they don’t have a huge impact. In fact, sometimes little tattoo ideas for women are the most meaningful! Plus, if you’re getting a tattoo for the first time, you may want to consider getting a tiny tattoo design somewhere that can be hidden. Nevertheless, with so many cute small tattoos to choose from, it can be a challenge picking just one piece of artwork.
- Half Sleeve Tattoo Ideas for Women – Tattoos have grown in popularity over the last decade but the half sleeve tattoos for women in particular have been growing rapidly. This tattoo begins either above the elbow to the shoulder or below the elbow to the wrist. This type of tattoo takes thought in creation, but it also takes thought in whether it works for each person, as it’s not as easy to cover up. Many questions arise and endless hours of research occur when looking for that perfect look. What is the statement I am trying to make? What will these tattoos represent? And the list could go on, and on, and on…
- Semicolon Tattoo Ideas – Every tattoo has a story that’s meant to be told, shared, celebrated and experienced. One particular design that’s making waves across the Internet is that of a semicolon tattoo. They aren’t just a trend, they’re a symbol of a silent fight. Here are 89 of the most inspiring Semicolon Tattoo ideas!
Let us know in the comments your favorite freckle tattoo ideas.