Inside: Stunning Flower Ankle Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love.
Tattoos are an amazing way to express yourself. The symbols, characters, and designs chosen can say a lot about who you are, who you were, or who you want to be. Using a flower in any tattoo can express feelings of feminism, grace, and beauty. Depending on the flower type and how it’s incorporated, flowers on the ankle could also represent a giant variety of emotion.
Flower tattoos on the ankle are generally most attractive to women and can provide a feminine quality to any design.
These stunning flower ankle tattoo ideas are the perfect mix of simple and feminine.
I love the different variations of flowers you can use for these cute ankle tattoos. From simply outlined flower bundles to colorful detailed blooms each of these stunning flower ankle tattoo ideas are full of fun designs and feminine appeal. I love the idea of using your favorite flower, or birth month flower. The look of one simple detailed stem is so pretty.
But there is something also so charming about a bundle of beautiful flowers that makes any decision hard to choose! Let us know in the comments your favorite flower ankle tattoo idea.
Stunning Flower Ankle Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
1. Black Outline Bundle
2. Small Sunflower Tattoo
3. Simple Stems
4. Lily Bundle
5. Outline Flower Bouquet
6. Purple Flower Bundle
7. Single Daisy on the Ankle
8. Danity Bundle of Flowers
9. Small Blue Flowers
10. Outlined Flower Bouquet
11. Bold Rose
The Prettiest of Flower Ankle Tattoos
12. Bundle of Blues
13. Simple Bundle
14. Pink Lilys
15. Colorful Pink and Yellow Flowers
16. Detailed Bundle
17. Cute Little Hydrangea
18. Outlined Flowers
19. Leafy Greens
20. Outlined Rose
21. Rose Thorns
22. Pink Rose
23. Red Poppy
Wrapped Flower Ankle Tattoo Ideas
24. Flowers Wrapped Around Ankle
25. Layered Flower Wrap
26. Pretty Flower Wrapped
27. Cherry Blossom Wrap
28. Small Rose Vine
29. Colorful Daisy Wrapped
30. Wrapped Wild Flowers
31. Colorful Cherry Blossom Vine
More Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
- BFF Tattoos for You and Your Bestie – Finding that special friendship with someone who is your ride or die, doesn’t come along too many times in life. What better way to represent your friendship than getting a tattoo together. These BFF tattoos are just what you and your bestie need. Just like your friendship, these tattoos will last a lifetime. So, get your best friend and start combing through these tattoo ideas to get started!
- Prettiest Hummingbird Tattoo Ideas – A popular subject in the tattoo world is the Hummingbird. It is a thing of beauty that has unique shapes and amazing abilities. Capturing those qualities in a tattoo can be really rewarding. Have a look at our list of the Prettiest Hummingbird Tattoo Ideas.
- Half Sleeve Tattoo Ideas for Women – Tattoos have grown in popularity over the last decade but the half sleeve tattoos for women in particular have been growing rapidly. This tattoo begins either above the elbow to the shoulder or below the elbow to the wrist. This type of tattoo takes thought in creation, but it also takes thought in whether it works for each person, as it’s not as easy to cover up. Many questions arise and endless hours of research occur when looking for that perfect look. What is the statement I am trying to make? What will these tattoos represent? And the list could go on, and on, and on…