Inside: Colorful Bird of Paradise Flower Tattoo Designs
The Bird of Paradise is an unusual but equally gorgeous-looking tropical flower. When you see it, it almost looks more like a bird than a flower. This is the main reason why there are so many design ideas when it comes to the tattoo.
Many people are determined to get a tattoo of this flower on the skin because of its rare beauty. Because it is such a colorful flower, it’s best to get a colorful Bird of Paradise tattoo. You can also get this flower in black and white, but the color is part of its charm.
The size and placement are the last things you need to determine before getting your Bird of Paradise tattoo. If you want a larger tattoo, the back is the perfect spot for this tattoo. If you are more of a person for a smaller tattoo, you can have it on the arms or legs.
As you can see, this exotic tattoo is perfect for a one-of-a-kind tattoo. Tattoo enthusiasts who love unusual and unique tattoos are the ideal candidates for this tattoo. If you are one of these tattoo fans, you need to get a Bird of Paradise flower tattoo.
Bird of Paradise Flower Tattoo Meaning
Bird of paradise meanings includes joyfulness and paradise, as well as anticipation and excitement. Other meanings include:
- The bird of paradise represents faithfulness, love, and thoughtfulness — making it the perfect romantic gift.
- In Hawaii, the bird of paradise grows wild and is a significant part of the culture. In Hawaiian, the name means “Little Globe” and represents magnificence.
- The bird of paradise is the official flower for a ninth wedding anniversary.
- Birds of paradise also represent having a good perspective on life.
Birth of Paradise Tattoo Symbolism
The bird of paradise is known as the ultimate symbol of paradise and freedom. Due to its tropical nature, this flower also symbolizes freedom and joy. Although birds of paradise are best known for their bright orange and blue colors, their flowers can also be white.
What is the Bird of Paradise Spiritual Meaning?
On a spiritual level, the bird of paradise represents aspiring to a higher spiritual, or more heavenly, state. The flower’s long stem is representative of spiritual ascension and reaching for spiritual enlightenment.
In addition, the bird of paradise represents paradise on Earth. So, on a spiritual level, this flower reminds us that our experience here on the material plane matters – what we do on Earth matters. Not only should we honor and care for life on Earth as we would a paradise, but we should also aspire to live at a higher vibration or in a godlier way on Earth.
Bird of Paradise Flower Tattoo Ideas
1. Colorful Bird of Paradise Flower Idea
2. Bird of Paradise Back Tattoo Design
3. Large and Simple Tattoo of Bird of Paradise Flower
4. Vibrant Illustration of Bird of Paradise Flower
5. Colorful Outlined Flower Tattoo
6. Watercolor Inspired Bird of Paradise Tattoo
7. Large Splatter Paint Bird of Paradise Design
8. Fun Bird of Paradise Flower with Hummingbird Tattoo
Bird of Paradise Tattoo Black and White Designs
9. Small Black and White Bird of Paradise Flower
10. Bird of Paradise Flower and Semi-Colon Tattoo
11. Simple Dotwork Bird of Paradise Flower Design
12. Full Leg, Long and Dramatic Flower Tattoo
13. Black Outlined Flower Design
14. Long Arm Bird of Paradise Flower Idea
Colorful Bird of Paradise Flower Tattoo Designs
15. Unique Bird of Paradise Flower Tattoo
16. Two Vibrant Flower Back Tattoos
17. Fun Colored Bird of Paradise Idea
18. Simple Flower Neck Tattoo
19. Small Colorful Bird of Paradise Design
20. Beautiful Bird of Paradise Flower Art
21. Long Stemmed Flower Tattoo
More Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
- Unique Leaf Tattoos – It is said that a single leaf is an ancient heraldic symbol that represents happiness. However, it can represent so much more than happiness. In fact, the leaf can represent a variety of aspects of one’s life as it is a symbol of life. It can also represent death. In the spring, the leaves are born. In the summer, they continue to grow with shades of green. But then in the autumn, they reveal a change in beautiful colors of orange, yellow, burgundy, and red. Eyecatching at first, the leaves then change to a brown color, only to fall to the ground in death.
- Daisy Tattoo Ideas – Honestly, daisies are one of my all-time favorite flowers, they are just so bright, fun, and full of life. Daisy is a form of flower purely for the female kind and is one of the most versatile tattoos you can wear on your body. The tattoo is highly decorative and comes in different colors and sizes. You can even add a custom design to the tattoos depending on your preferences. With soft petals and a humble appearance, it is almost impossible to ignore its fascinating design.
- Flower Tattoo Ideas – When you combine the beauty of a flower with the edginess of a wrist tattoo you have a winning combination for a feminine and unique design. Flower wrist tattoos remain a popular choice for many reasons. Adding to their obvious beauty is the individual meanings of the flowers. Some flowers represent love and friendship, while others have associations of new life and peace. While their personal significance may remain a secret, their beauty can be shared with others.
Test Out These Tattoo Products
Looking to check how you like a tattoo but don’t want something permanent? These temporary tattoos are perfect for you. Or maybe you have new fresh ink and want some care supplies, we have just what you need. Click the links below to test out some of our favorite products.
- Temporary Tattoos Watercolor Florals Sheets – Includes two sheets of Watercolor Florals temporary tattoos and designed by Helen Deal. Safe & non-toxic, printed with vegetable-based ink; FDA-compliant and fun for all ages Each tattoo will last 2 – 4 days. Designed by professional artists who get a cut of every sale
- Bright Aftercare All Natural Tattoo Lotion – Reduce itching in your new tattoo and extend the life of color and line sharpness. Bright Tattoo Tattoo Aftercare Lotion soothes inflamed skin, reduces itchiness, and may even help your new tattoo heal quickly and evenly. Continuing to use after being inked will keep your skin moisturized and healing and may increase the length of time between touch-ups.
- Temporary Tattoos Watercolor Butterflies Set – Includes a set of eight temporary tattoos and designed by Stina Persson. Safe & non-toxic, printed with vegetable-based ink; FDA-compliant and fun for all ages. Each tattoo will last 2 – 4 days
- Disposable Cohesive Tattoo Grip Cover Wrap – Comes with 16 Roll of Cohesive Tattoo Grip Cover Wraps in 6 Different Colors. Dimensions: 1.6″ x 5 yards (W x L) Per Roll. Self Adhesive Strips Make it Very Easy to Attach it on Tattoo Grips.