Inside: Perfectly Balanced Sun and Moon Matching Tattoos.
Looking to get a tattoo that you and your BFF can get together? Maybe even you and your boo are looking to go a little deeper in your relationship and commit to getting matching ink?
You could have any number of reasons why you would want to get a sun and moon tattoo that match up with each other. It might be to honor someone who has passed away, or it might be to symbolize your own personal balance between the light and dark within you (or something else). Or it might be a way to share the experience with your bestie or significant other.
Whatever your reason, finding the perfect matching set of sun and moon tattoos doesn’t have to be a chore. We will help you to get just what you want in a tattoo design! We have gathered the best sun and moon tattoos ever!
Table of Contents
Matching Sun and Moon Tattoo Meaning
Sun and moon tattoos can signify several things. In astrology, it represents masculine and feminine energies. If you are matching your tattoos with your significant other, you’re likely making a commitment to that person as well. They are also a symbol of unity, harmony, and balance.
Perfectly Balance Sun and Moon Matching Tattoos
1. Crying Moon Design
2. Simple Matching Idea
3. Flowery Sun + Moon
4. Tiny Tattoo Ideas
5. Matching Forearm Sun and Moon
6. Red Ink Tattoo
7. Middle of the Back Moon and Sun
8. Sun and Moon Combo
Matching Tattoos for You and Your BFF
These super fun sun and moon matching tattoo ideas are perfect to get with your bff!
9. Matching sister tattoos sun and moon
10. Matching Best Friend Tattoos
11. Live by the sun, love by the moon.
12. Dot Work Tattoo
13. Sun and moon tattoo matching set
14. Forearm Tattoo Ideas
15. Matching Wrist Tattoo Idea
Simple Sun and Moon Matching Tattoo Designs
Looking for something simple and small? These sun and moon matching tattoos are perfect for you.
16. Rising Sun, Setting moon
17. I’m the sun, you’re the moon.
18. Simple matching sun and moon couple tattoo
19. No matter what, no matter where
20. Simple Matching Moon tattoos
21. Arrow through
More Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
- Cute Couples Tattoo Ideas – Getting couple tattoos isn’t just an expression of love; it’s also a form of self-expression. When you choose to get a tattoo with your partner, you’re choosing to share your body and yourself with them, which makes the experience even more meaningful and special! Check out these adorable couple tattoo ideas and designs to find the perfect one for you and your partner or significant other.
- Small Heart Tattoo Ideas – All of you out there that want something small and dainty should consider one of these super cute small heart tattoos. They would be perfect for someone who doesn’t have any tattoos yet but is sort of scared to get their first one. Or if you want to get a matching tattoo with a friend or family member. Check out these adorable small heart tattoo designs.
- Dainty Hibiscus Tattoos – Hibiscus tattoos are often big and bold with vibrant colors. However, there are also many dainty hibiscus tattoo designs to choose from. Many believe that the hibiscus flower means good fortune, joy, hope, and happiness. These beautiful flowers will be a masterpiece no matter where you have it placed. Take a look at these dainty hibiscus flower tattoo designs.