Inside: Simply Adorable Small Heart Tattoos.
There are many variations of heart tattoos, and each has a special meaning. The symbol could serve as a reminder of heartbreak and how far the individual has come, it could be used to commemorate a loved one after their untimely passing, or be a simple yet powerful expression of love and desire.
The different colors can also give the piece a new meaning; if you want to celebrate friendship or passion, a red heart is for you, while a black heart represents sorrow.
Regardless of the design and the different elements you choose, a small heart tattoo remains one of the most popular and recognizable among everyone.
Why Small Heart Tattoo?
Small tattoos look dainty and cute and don’t require as much commitment as more substantial designs, both in terms of the session time and price, but also the amount of space they use on the body. Starting small is an excellent decision if this is your first piece, and you have many options with regards to placement. You can choose to ink your finger or your ankle, but regardless of which area you decide on, the tattoo will be subtle; and that is part of its appeal.
The Meaning of a Heart Tattoo
Red Heart: The color of your heart tattoo can say a lot about the reasons you chose to get it. Black ink symbolizes sadness, while red ink represents romantic love. Getting a small red heart tattoo can be a beautiful tribute to your partner, but it is also an excellent idea to get matching ink with a close friend or a sibling
Black Heart: The heart symbol is often associated with love and passion, but a black heart tattoo can also represent death and grief. This ink can be a fantastic way to honor the passing of a loved one or serve as a reminder of heartbreak or personal loss. Although this tattoo will suit many placements, some people prefer to get it in the middle of their chest, so that they can hold those they’ve lost close to their own heart.
One of the many benefits of heart tattoos is that there is a large variety of styles to choose from, and the sacred heart symbol is for those who are profoundly religious and want to honor their faith. The design has links to both the Christian and Catholic denominations and is believed to represent Jesus Christ’s unwavering love for humankind. It also symbolizes an individual’s dedication to their beliefs and is a way to show their devotion. There are several common elements of this tattoo; these include a crown or halo, across at the top of the design, and often thorns encompassing the heart.
Simply Adorable Small Heart Tattoos
1. Small Heart Outline on Ankle
2. Small Red Heart Tattoo
3. Perfectly Imperfect Heart Tattoo
4. Cute Shoulder Heart Outline
5. Small Heart + Rose Design
6. Small Heart Face Tattoo
7. Finger Tattoo Ideas
8. Seeing Double Hearts
9. Small Candy Heart Tattoo
10. Colorful Heart Tattoo
Small Simple Heart Tattoos
11. Itty Bitty Heart Tattoo
12. The Cutest Collarbone Heart
13. Small Shoulder Heart Tattoo
14. Simple Small Heart Tattoo on Wrist
15. Small Black Heart Tattoo
16. Tiny Matching Hearts
17. Small Heart Tattoo on Hand
18. Dainty Heart Tattoo Design
19. Matching Heart Finger Tattoos
20. Black Heart Outline Design
21. Hip Heart Tattoo
Uniquely Small Heart Tattoo Designs
22. Queen of Hearts Tattoos
23. Initial in Heart
24. Small Interlocking Heart Tattoos
25. Heart Tattoo with Flower
26. Love to Travel
27. Small Broken Heart Tattoo
28. Out of this World Love
29. Small Diamond Heart
More Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
- Flower Wrist Tattoo Ideas – When you combine the beauty of a flower with the edginess of a wrist tattoo you have a winning combination for a feminine and unique design. Flower wrist tattoos remain a popular choice for many reasons. Adding to their obvious beauty is the individual meanings of the flowers. Some flowers represent love and friendship, while others have associations of new life and peace. While their personal significance may remain a secret, their beauty can be shared with others. Whether you adore a certain blossom for its true beauty or appreciate the sentiment behind it, these flower wrist tattoo ideas are the perfect inspiration for your next tattoo.
- Cute Little Tattoos – Small tattoos may be discreet, but that doesn’t mean they don’t have a huge impact. In fact, sometimes little tattoo ideas for women are the most meaningful! Plus, if you’re getting a tattoo for the first time, you may want to consider getting a tiny tattoo design somewhere that can be hidden. Nevertheless, with so many cute small tattoos to choose from, it can be a challenge picking just one piece of artwork.
- Magnolia Flower Tattoos – Magnolias are one of the most captivating flowers in the world and there is a lot of symbolism wrapped around this beautiful flower. Depending on the culture might impact the significance of the meaning, but no matter what it means to you, the magnolia will still be a flower that people are drawn to. Check out a few of our favorite Magnolia Flower tattoo ideas that are full of beauty.