Inside: Simply Adorable Small Heart Tattoos.
There are many variations of heart tattoos, and each has a special meaning. The symbol could serve as a reminder of heartbreak and how far the individual has come, it could be used to commemorate a loved one after their untimely passing, or be a simple yet powerful expression of love and desire.
The different colors can also give the piece a new meaning; if you want to celebrate friendship or passion, a red heart is for you, while a black heart represents sorrow.
Regardless of the design and the different elements you choose, a small heart tattoo remains one of the most popular and recognizable among everyone.
Why Small Heart Tattoo?
Small tattoos look dainty and cute and don’t require as much commitment as more substantial designs, both in terms of the session time and price, but also the amount of space they use on the body. Starting small is an excellent decision if this is your first piece, and you have many options with regards to placement. You can choose to ink your finger or your ankle, but regardless of which area you decide on, the tattoo will be subtle; and that is part of its appeal.
The Meaning of a Heart Tattoo
Red Heart: The color of your heart tattoo can say a lot about the reasons you chose to get it. Black ink symbolizes sadness, while red ink represents romantic love. Getting a small red heart tattoo can be a beautiful tribute to your partner, but it is also an excellent idea to get matching ink with a close friend or a sibling
Black Heart: The heart symbol is often associated with love and passion, but a black heart tattoo can also represent death and grief. This ink can be a fantastic way to honor the passing of a loved one or serve as a reminder of heartbreak or personal loss. Although this tattoo will suit many placements, some people prefer to get it in the middle of their chest, so that they can hold those they’ve lost close to their own heart.
One of the many benefits of heart tattoos is that there is a large variety of styles to choose from, and the sacred heart symbol is for those who are profoundly religious and want to honor their faith. The design has links to both the Christian and Catholic denominations and is believed to represent Jesus Christ’s unwavering love for humankind. It also symbolizes an individual’s dedication to their beliefs and is a way to show their devotion. There are several common elements of this tattoo; these include a crown or halo, across at the top of the design, and often thorns encompassing the heart.
Simply Adorable Small Heart Tattoos
1. Small Heart Outline on Ankle
2. Small Red Heart Tattoo
3. Perfectly Imperfect Heart Tattoo
4. Cute Shoulder Heart Outline
5. Small Heart + Rose Design
6. Small Heart Face Tattoo
7. Finger Tattoo Ideas
8. Seeing Double Hearts
9. Small Candy Heart Tattoo
10. Colorful Heart Tattoo
Small Simple Heart Tattoos
11. Itty Bitty Heart Tattoo
12. The Cutest Collarbone Heart
13. Small Shoulder Heart Tattoo
14. Simple Small Heart Tattoo on Wrist
15. Small Black Heart Tattoo
16. Tiny Matching Hearts
17. Small Heart Tattoo on Hand
18. Dainty Heart Tattoo Design
19. Matching Heart Finger Tattoos
20. Black Heart Outline Design
21. Hip Heart Tattoo
Uniquely Small Heart Tattoo Designs
22. Queen of Hearts Tattoos
23. Initial in Heart
24. Small Interlocking Heart Tattoos
25. Heart Tattoo with Flower
26. Love to Travel
27. Small Broken Heart Tattoo
28. Out of this World Love
29. Small Diamond Heart
More Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
- Flower Wrist Tattoo Ideas – It’s no surprise that flower tattoos can be insanely beautiful, unique, and meaningful. Depending on the size and shape of the tattoo design, they can pretty much go anywhere on your body and look fantastic. While many flower tattoos are elegant and feminine, there are some pretty popular ones that are more masculine. A large black rose tattoo is hard to beat because they look so cool. But big, brightly colored blossoms are also incredible too. No matter what your style is, I’m sure you’ll find a flower tattoo that is calling your name.
- Cute Little Tattoos – Little tattoos can be personal and discreet, but they can also have a giant meaning and connection for the wearer. Smaller tattoos can be good for those just starting with tattoos…you know…see if you like it before committing to a large image. If you are just starting, or looking to add something small to your existing collection, check our our list of Cute Little Tattoos.
- Magnolia Flower Tattoos – Whether in art like a tattoo or in nature, the magnolia flower is breathtakingly beautiful. It represents nature, endurance, beauty, and perseverance. Incredibly feminine, you’ll find both large and smaller magnolia designs. They also look fantastic in black and colored with pink. Take a look at some of these wonderful magnolia tattoo design ideas. Just a warning, though…after you look at them, you will want to get an appointment scheduled with your favorite tattoo artist!