Inside: Simply Adorable Small Heart Tattoos.
Heart tattoos appear in a variety of patterns, each with its own specific meaning. The symbol can be a simple yet powerful expression of love and desire, or it can reinforce the idea of heartbreak and how far the person has come since then.
There are a variety of interpretations to be found in the different colors; if you want to celebrate loyalty or love, a red heart is your best bet, while the black one symbolizes sadness.
A little heart tattoo is one of the most popular and instantly recognized, regardless of the style or the various aspects you choose.
Table of Contents
Why Small Heart Tattoo?
When it comes to commitment, smaller tattoos are less expensive and take up less space on the body than larger ones. They also seem more feminine and elegant. For your first work, it’s best to start small so that you have a variety of alternatives for where it will be displayed. Whether you ink your hand or your foot, the tattoo will be modest, and is one of the reasons that it’s so tempting.
Simply Adorable Small Heart Tattoos
1. Small Heart Outline on Ankle
2. Small Red Heart Tattoo
3. Perfectly Imperfect Heart Tattoo
4. Cute Shoulder Heart Outline
5. Small Heart + Rose Design
6. Small Heart Face Tattoo
7. Finger Tattoo Ideas
8. Seeing Double Hearts
9. Small Candy Heart Tattoo
10. Colorful Heart Tattoo
Small Simple Heart Tattoos
11. Itty Bitty Heart Tattoo
12. The Cutest Collarbone Heart
13. Small Shoulder Heart Tattoo
14. Simple Small Heart Tattoo on Wrist
15. Small Black Heart Tattoo
16. Tiny Matching Hearts
17. Small Heart Tattoo on Hand
18. Dainty Heart Tattoo Design
19. Matching Heart Finger Tattoos
20. Black Heart Outline Design
21. Hip Heart Tattoo
Uniquely Small Heart Tattoo Designs
22. Queen of Hearts Tattoos
23. Initial in Heart
24. Small Interlocking Heart Tattoos
25. Heart Tattoo with Flower
26. Love to Travel
27. Small Broken Heart Tattoo
28. Out of this World Love
29. Small Diamond Heart
More Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
- Flower Wrist Tattoo Ideas – It’s no surprise that flower tattoos can be insanely beautiful, unique, and meaningful. Depending on the size and shape of the tattoo design, they can pretty much go anywhere on your body and look fantastic. While many flower tattoos are elegant and feminine, there are some pretty popular ones that are more masculine. A large black rose tattoo is hard to beat because they look so cool. But big, brightly colored blossoms are also incredible too. No matter what your style is, I’m sure you’ll find a flower tattoo that is calling your name.
- Cute Little Tattoos – Little tattoos can be personal and discreet, but they can also have a giant meaning and connection for the wearer. Smaller tattoos can be good for those just starting with tattoos…you know…see if you like it before committing to a large image. If you are just starting, or looking to add something small to your existing collection, check our our list of Cute Little Tattoos.
- Magnolia Flower Tattoos – Whether in art like a tattoo or in nature, the magnolia flower is breathtakingly beautiful. It represents nature, endurance, beauty, and perseverance. Incredibly feminine, you’ll find both large and smaller magnolia designs. They also look fantastic in black and colored with pink. Take a look at some of these wonderful magnolia tattoo design ideas. Just a warning, though…after you look at them, you will want to get an appointment scheduled with your favorite tattoo artist!