Inside: 25 Cute Couples Tattoo Ideas.
You know what they say, “couple who tattoo together, stays together.” Okay, maybe they don’t say that, but they should!
I know, I know, it can be a little cliche to get matching tattoos with your significant other, but it’s 2021 and there are no rules. I believe that if you have someone or something so important to you that you want to tattoo it on your body, then it is worth it forever.
Can I get an amen?
So, if you’re feeling wild, in love, or just crazy about one another, here are 25 cute couples tattoo ideas to show just how much you two mean to one another.
Should I get a Matching Couples Tattoo?
If you have already made up your mind, you are welcome to skip to the cute couples tattoo designs. But if you are still considering whether or not to get matching tattoos, here are 5 things to know before getting inked with your Significant Other:
- Couple tattoos don’t turn a bad relationship around.
- Choose tattoo designs that mean something to you already. – Even if you break up with a boyfriend or girlfriend, the tattoo will still be meaningful to you.
- Getting couples tattoos is a relationship ritual. So make sure both of you are willing to carry it for the rest of your lives.
- Name tattoos are believed to bring back luck to relationships. So if you can, avoid them.
- If you treat tattoos as a timeline of life, and the person you tattoo with is a big part of it, go for it.
Cute Couples Tattoo Ideas
1. Tiny Little Hearts
2. Handwritten “I Love You”
3. Matching Wedding Bands
4. Mr. + Mrs.
5. Lock and Key Tattoo
6. Ying + Yang
7. X’s and O’s
8. Sunflower and Bee Tattoo Idea
Small Cute Couple Tattoos
9. Hearts with Initials
10. Matching Butterflies
11. Lion + Lioness
12. Matching Roman Numeral Finger Tattoo
13. King + Queen
14. Sun and Moon Tattoo Idea
15. Pinky Promise
16. Unique Ying and Yang Scene
Matching Tattoo Designs for Couples
17. I love him, I love her
18. Soul Mate
19. No Matter Where
20. Lightning Bolt
21. I love you sign
22. Matching Avocados
23. Rose Stems
24. Sun + Moon Tattoo Design
More Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
- Small Heart Tattoo Ideas – There are many variations of heart tattoos, and each has a special meaning. The symbol could serve as a reminder of heartbreak and how far the individual has come, it could be used to commemorate a loved one after their untimely passing, or be a simple yet powerful expression of love and desire. The different colors can also give the piece a new meaning; if you want to celebrate friendship or passion, a red heart is for you, while a black heart represents sorrow. Regardless of the design and the different elements you choose, a small heart tattoo remains one of the most popular and recognizable among everyone.
- Dainty Hibiscus Tattoos – One of the most beautiful and dainty flowers is the hibiscus. When it comes to meaningful floral tattoos, hibiscus mostly takes the lead. This flower is more feminine and fits perfectly on women. The uniqueness of this particular flower is that It can sync with any other design very easily. You can also play with various colors to make it more personal.
- Vine Tattoos – When looking for a tattoo, people with an appreciation of nature can go a lot of different ways but one tattoo that screams “nature” is the vine tattoo. The vine has a wonderful flow and can be incorporated into many tattoos. The vine tattoo can be the focus of your tattoo or can simply be used as filler around other tattoos. In addition, the vine tattoo can be put anywhere on the body as it can flow and fill in any spot. Whether they cover your whole back or run up and down your fingers, the vine tattoo is one of the most versatile subjects of tattoos that we have seen.