Inside: Lucky Four Leaf Clover Tattoos.
The four leaf clover tattoo has become a popular tattoo as of late, but do you know why? Well, it has everything to do with luck, of course! The reason the four leaf clover became so popular in tattoos is that it’s believed to bring its owner good luck.
Whether you are Irish and want a lucky charm, or it takes you back to being a kid again when you searched for four leafed clovers, these tattoos are for you! They are fun, creative, and meaningful.
Four Leaf Clover Tattoo Meaning
The four leaf clover is a very popular tattoo design that is often seen as a lucky charm. Each one of the clover leaves has a different meaning. They represent hope, faith, love, and luck. A clover tattoo is also seen as a reminder to stay positive and to be grateful for the good things in life.
Lucky Four Leaf Clover Tattoos
1. Lucky Clover
2. Bold Clover Design
3. MInimalist Four Leaf Clover Tattoo
4. Clover Cluster
5. Matching Clovers
6. Green Outline Shamrock Tattoo
7. Simple Outline Idea
8. Clover on Wrist
Small Flour Leaf Clover Tattoos
9. Small Clover Wrist Tattoo
10. Simple Shoulder Idea
11. Tiny Shamrock
12. Little Leaf Tattoo
13. Small Black Clover
14. Little Four Leaf Clover Tattoo Outline
15. Behind the Ear Clover
Unique Four Leaf Clover Tattoos
16. Four Leaf Clover Outline Idea
17. Sketched Clover Design
18. Lucky Vibes
19. Rainbow Clover
21. Celtic Four Leaf Clover Tattoo Black and White
22. Whimsy Clover Cluster
More Tattoo Inspiration Just for You
- Cherry Blossom Tattoos – Floral tattoo designs are always popular. A cherry blossom is incredibly feminine, beautiful and a well known floral tattoo idea. Cherry blossom tattoos are typically black with pink ink to give it the perfect color combination to make it pop. They stand for love, romance, and beauty. You are bound to love these gorgeous cherry blossom tattoo design ideas.
- Rainbow Baby Tattoos – Welcoming a baby to the world is an amazingly special event. It is even more emotional after a woman has previously had a miscarriage or stillbirth. Rainbow babies are those that are true blessings in the face of previous tragedies. Colorful designs help represent these bundles of joy that should be celebrated.
- Watercolor Butterfly Tattoo Ideas – Watercolor tattoo designs are filled with vibrant colors, thick and thin lines, and realistic artwork. Gaining traction over the years, watercolor tattoos are becoming more and more popular. Once you see them, you’ll understand why! These beautiful butterfly watercolor tattoos are stylish, unique, and creative. Many watercolor pieces are larger in size because it takes more space to properly shade and get it to look more realistic. Be sure to check out these lovely designs for your next watercolor butterfly tattoo.