Inside: Unique Sampaguita Tattoo Ideas (Jasmine Flowers).
Flowers are one of the most popular tattoo designs that there are, and for good reason. Flowers are not only pretty, colorful, and simple, but they have great meaning behind each type.
Sampaguita flower grows in Southern Asia and South Pacific. For many years, this beautiful flower was unknown to so many countries around the world, and those who had a chance to see this flower in person when they went on long travels, were instantly mesmerized by its beauty.
The Sampaguita flower comes in several colors and its symbolic meaning was created by civilizations that lived around it. From love, peace, and hard work, each flower comes with its own meaning that can be special to you and your life.
Whether this is your first tattoo or tenth these unique Sampaguita tattoo ideas are full of beauty.
Meaning of the Sampaguita Tattoo
Sampaguita flower is a tropical flower that stuns us with its beauty. The symbolic meaning of this flower assisted people for years and helped them share their emotions and feelings with people they love. Sampaguita flower has several symbolic meanings and all of them are closely tied together.
The Sampaguita flower is a symbol of love. If you want to show love to someone, this is the perfect flower to do. Their beauty and tropical appeal are going to make the person receiving the bouquet special and loved. Meaning of love was the dominant symbolic meaning for this flower in South Asia and South Pacific, and from there this symbolism spread out across the world.
This gorgeous flower symbolizes divine hope. This especially goes for the white Sampaguita flower, where the color white and the symbolic meaning of this color perfectly align. You can place this flower in your home, where it will be more than beautiful decoration. Its presence is going to fill your home with divine hope and optimism for the future.
The Sampaguita flower symbolizes dedication. Besides being the symbol of love, this flower is also a symbol of dedication to someone and surrendering your soul to another person. If you want to surprise your partner and pick something different for this year’s Valentine’s Day, then pick a beautiful bouquet of Sampaguita flowers and surprise your loved one.
Close to fidelity is love. This is the perfect flower for expressing love and complete faith in a relationship. There is no other way to show love to someone than with fidelity and truthfulness. This is the ultimate goal in every relationship and you can easily show your true intentions by gifting this beautiful flower to your partner.
Just like dedication, devotion symbolizes your desire to spend a lifetime with a person and offer endless love to him or her. Sampaguita flower is going to help you transfer this message to your partner without you even saying a word.
Sampaguita flowers have also been symbols of purity for the people of South Asia and the Southern Pacific. These flowers symbolized innocence, purity, and divine forces, which is the reason they were often used in baptisms and religious ceremonies.
Sampaguita Flower Tattoo
Jasmine Flower Tattoo Designs
The Jasmine flower tattoo meaning is feminity, sweetness, grace, and appeal, also the white jasmine flower tattoo design means cleanliness, simplicity, humility, and force. Girls prefer to make white small jasmine flower tattoos and vine tattoos, but Jasmine is not just a female tattoo, guys like to make them too.
Filipino Sampaguita Tattoo Ideas
Sampaguita is actually a Spanish term that originates from the Filipino words sumpa kita, meaning ‘I promise you‘. Needless to say, this flower has become a symbol of love, purity, devotion, dedication, strength, and fidelity.
More Tattoo Inspiration For You
If you loved the Sampaguita tattoo ideas then check out a few more fun and flirty flower tattoo ideas!
- Tiny Flower Tattoos – These tiny flower tattoos are packed full of every type of flower and meaning. Various flowers and colors will symbolize different things. Red flowers symbolize a burning passion, while white flower design symbolizes purity. Yellow flowers can stand for jealousy while violet rose can mean someone who is shy and timid. There are several different colors and designs available, giving plenty of meaning to those who desire flowers tattoos.
- Aster Flower Designs – If you’re looking for another unique and one-of-a-kind flower design, then you will love these beauties. Aster flowers carry deep meaning and symbolism spanning numerous cultures over the past few centuries and are as popular as ever today in gardens and floral design. Like the Sampaguita flower tattoos, these aster flowers are unique and meaningful.
- Vintage Flower Tattoos – Vintage flowers also look so elegant and feminine, and they look good on pretty much any area of the body that one is considering adding some ink to. They can also make good additions to unfinished statement pieces. Their softer colors and more unique designs create the perfect body art for your ink collection. These vintage flower designs are some of our favorite tattoo inspiration.
Tattoo Products You Might Like
Whether you’re taking care of a fresh new tattoo or wanting to brighten up and moisturize older body ink, these products rank at the top of our favorites list. With moisturizing balms, oils, and creams, your tattoo will keep its vibrant look for years to come.
- Vivid Tattoo Oil – The vivid tattoo oil is one of our favorite tattoo products that instantly brightens your tattoos by deeply nourishing and hydrating your skin. This awesome product protects your precious ink from premature fading and makes your tattoos “POP” with color and brightness!
- Baker Goods Organic Tatto Balm – This tattoo aftercare cream is all-natural and great for the skin, many customers continue to use this product long after their tattoo has healed, to keep their skin moisturized and tattoo’s bright. This tattoo balm is one of our favorites because of it’s all-natural ingredients and hydrating formula, perfect for anyone looking to brighten up their body art.
- Aquaphor – Aquaphor is always on our must-have list and for good reason. Different from a lotion or cream, this ointment nourishes skin while creating a protective barrier that allows for the flow of oxygen to create ideal healing. Aquaphor is great for any skin healing that you may have and great for keeping your tattoo fresh and bright. This product is a must-have all the time!