Inside: Best Cherry Blossom Tattoo Ideas – Beautiful + Ornate.
Cherry blossom trees have such a unique appearance and are so culture-oriented that it became a popular design among artists. They started using these beautiful flowers in their tattoos. These tattoos are quite symbolic for men and women, and many people from all over the world get cherry blossom tattoos. As the popularity of cherry blossom tattoos has grown, you will find so much variety in these tattoos designs all over the internet.
If you feel like you want to try out something new and achieve amazing body art, you must give cherry blossom tattoos a shot. It can be a tough decision choosing the right design; hence to help you out, below, we have mentioned some of the best cherry blossom tattoo ideas you may have never seen before, along with its symbolism.
Sakura Flower Tattoos
While the Japanese called this flower the sakura, you likely know it as the cherry blossom instead. The blossom of the Japanese Cherry, also known as the Prunus serrulata, is technically the sakura flower. However, other varieties of blooming cherries are also grown in Japan and referred to with the same name. The cherry blossom became so popular in the Heian era of Japan’s history that the word for flower became synonymous with sakura.
Cherry Blossom Tattoo Meaning
Japanese Cherry Blossom Tattoo Ideas
1. Cherry Blossom Tree Tattoo
2. Large Blossom Back Tattoo
3. Watercolor Cherry Blossom Tattoo
4. Large Shoulder Tattoo
5. Cherry Blossom Tattoo Sleeve Branch
6. Skura Flower Tattoo
7. Cherry Blossom Tattoo Idea
Black and White Flower Ideas
8. Fine Line Blossom Tattoo
9. Small Black and White Idea
10. Cherry Blossom Tattoo Black and White
11. Small Blossom Tattoo
12. Black and White Thigh Tattoo
Small Cherry Blossom Designs
13. Super Small Sakura Stem
14. Soft Blossom Design
15. Wrist Tattoo Idea
16. Forearm Tattoo
17. Cherry Blossom Branch
18. Small Cherry Tattoo
19. Simple Sakura Stem Tattoo
20. Cherry Blossom Ankle Tattoo
21. Cherry Blossom Shoulder Tattoo
22. Single Flower Design
23. Small Behind the Ear
More Beautiful Flower Ideas
- Lily Flower Tattoos – When it comes to doing lily tattoo designs, you can have a wide variety of designs to choose from. Lily flower tattoos often can be integrated with fairy, swirls, stars, and other baroque stuff. Here are 25 beautiful Lily Flower Tattoo ideas!
- Daisy Tattoo Ideas – Honestly, daisies are one of my all-time favorite flowers, they are just so bright, fun, and full of life. Daisy is a form of flower purely for the female kind and is one of the most versatile tattoos you can wear on your body. The tattoo is highly decorative and comes in different colors and sizes. You can even add a custom design to the tattoos depending on your preferences. With soft petals and humble appearance, it is almost impossible to ignore its fascinating design.
- Flower Tattoo Ideas – When you combine the beauty of a flower with the edginess of a wrist tattoo you have a winning combination for a feminine and unique design. Flower wrist tattoos remain a popular choice for many reasons. Adding to their obvious beauty is the individual meanings of the flowers. Some flowers represent love and friendship, while others have associations of new life and peace. While their personal significance may remain a secret, their beauty can be shared with others.