Inside: Best Cherry Blossom Tattoo Ideas – Beautiful + Ornate.
Cherry blossom trees have such a unique appearance and are so culture-oriented that it became a popular design among artists. They started using these beautiful flowers in their tattoos. These tattoos are quite symbolic for men and women, and many people from all over the world get cherry blossom tattoos. As the popularity of cherry blossom tattoos has grown, you will find so much variety in these tattoos designs all over the internet.
If you feel like you want to try out something new and achieve amazing body art, you must give cherry blossom tattoos a shot. It can be a tough decision choosing the right design; hence to help you out, below, we have mentioned some of the best cherry blossom tattoo ideas you may have never seen before, along with its symbolism.
Sakura Flower Tattoos
While the Japanese called this flower the sakura, you likely know it as the cherry blossom instead. The blossom of the Japanese Cherry, also known as the Prunus serrulata, is technically the sakura flower. However, other varieties of blooming cherries are also grown in Japan and referred to with the same name. The cherry blossom became so popular in the Heian era of Japan’s history that the word for flower became synonymous with sakura.
Cherry Blossom Tattoo Meaning
Japanese Cherry Blossom Tattoo Ideas
1. Cherry Blossom Tree Tattoo
2. Large Blossom Back Tattoo
3. Watercolor Cherry Blossom Tattoo
4. Large Shoulder Tattoo
5. Cherry Blossom Tattoo Sleeve Branch
6. Skura Flower Tattoo
7. Cherry Blossom Tattoo Idea
Black and White Flower Ideas
8. Fine Line Blossom Tattoo
9. Small Black and White Idea
10. Cherry Blossom Tattoo Black and White
11. Small Blossom Tattoo
12. Black and White Thigh Tattoo
Small Cherry Blossom Designs
13. Super Small Sakura Stem
14. Soft Blossom Design
15. Wrist Tattoo Idea
16. Forearm Tattoo
17. Cherry Blossom Branch
18. Small Cherry Tattoo
19. Simple Sakura Stem Tattoo
20. Cherry Blossom Ankle Tattoo
21. Cherry Blossom Shoulder Tattoo
22. Single Flower Design
23. Small Behind the Ear
More Beautiful Flower Ideas
- Lily Flower Tattoos – Searching for that perfect next tattoo design can be a fun and exciting time! Lily tattoo designs are beautiful, creative, and can be found in various styles. Lily flower tattoos look great in both large and smaller designs. They symbolize love, pride, beauty, rebirth, and purity. Expressing yourself with such a powerful tattoo is easy with these design ideas. Check them out to get some inspiration on which style of lily tattoo to get.
- Daisy Tattoo Ideas – Honestly, daisies are one of my all-time favorite flowers, they are just so bright, fun, and full of life. Daisy is a form of flower purely for the female kind and is one of the most versatile tattoos you can wear on your body. The tattoo is highly decorative and comes in different colors and sizes. You can even add a custom design to the tattoos depending on your preferences. With soft petals and humble appearance, it is almost impossible to ignore its fascinating design.
- Flower Tattoo Ideas – It’s no surprise that flower tattoos can be insanely beautiful, unique, and meaningful. Depending on the size and shape of the tattoo design, they can pretty much go anywhere on your body and look fantastic. While many flower tattoos are elegant and feminine, there are some pretty popular ones that are more masculine. A large black rose tattoo is hard to beat because they look so cool. But big, brightly colored blossoms are also incredible too. No matter what your style is, I’m sure you’ll find a flower tattoo that is calling your name.