If you’re looking into having a permanent reminder of your sweet rainbow baby, check out these sweet rainbow baby tattoo ideas that will inspire you to get ink of your own.
Meaning of Rainbow Baby Tattoos
The rainbow baby tattoo reminds the mother, and all who see her tattoo, of the immense joy this child brought to her life. Dealing with a past tragedy makes the delivery of this child even more special, and memorializing that within a tattoo is an amazing way to keep that memory in her heart.
The Sweetest Rainbow Baby Tattoo Ideas
1. Rainbow Outlined Foot Print
2. Colorful Rainbow Heartbeat
3. Birth Date + Heartbeat
4. Watercolored Rainbow Tattoo
5. Rainbows in the Sky
6. Rainbow Baby Feet
Mama + Dad with Babe Tattoo Ideas
7. Sweet Rainbow Outlined Mom + Babe
8. Mama + Baby Elephant
9. Wrapped in Rainbows
10. Daddy + Babe Outline Tattoo
11. Sweet Soft Outline
12. Face Outline
13. Simple Holding Baby Tattoo
Tattoos to Remember
14. Angel Baby
15. Both Babies Playing
16. I’ll Carry Your Heart With Me
17. Tiny Footprints Tattoo
18. Initials with Wings
A Few More Beautiful Rainbow Baby Tattoo Ideas
19. Rainbow Heart with Outline
20. Rainbow Footprint
21. Baby Elephants
22. Rainbow Matching Hearts
23. Sweet Rainbow Baby Quote
More Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
- The Coolest 3D Tattoo Ideas – 3D tattoos take creativity to the next level. They bring the artwork to life like no other style of tattoo. They look very realistic, and it takes a very talented tattoo artist to pull it off. If you are looking for a creative and breathtaking 3D tattoo, be sure to take a peek at these designs. It’s hard to believe they are tattoos and not real life!
- Eye Catching Aesthetic Tattoo Ideas – Aesthetic is concerned with beauty or the appreciation of beauty, and what better way to show off what you think is beautiful than some stunning tattoos. From ocean waves, soaring butterflies, to pretty flowers, and colorful designs these eye-catching aesthetic tattoo ideas are perfect for your next ink session. Some of our favorite tattooed areas for these are small but fun places like behind the ear, forearm, collarbone, or finger. You can create a beautiful story with these simple works of art, let us know in the comments your favorite.
- Watercolor Butterfly Tattoo Ideas – Watercolor tattoo designs are filled with vibrant colors, thick and thin lines, and realistic artwork. Gaining traction over the years, watercolor tattoos are becoming more and more popular. Once you see them, you’ll understand why! These beautiful butterfly watercolor tattoos are stylish, unique, and creative. Many watercolor pieces are larger in size because it takes more space to properly shade and get it to look more realistic. Be sure to check out these lovely designs for your next watercolor butterfly tattoo.