If you’re looking into having a permanent reminder of your sweet rainbow baby, check out these sweet rainbow baby tattoo ideas that will inspire you to get ink of your own.
Meaning of Rainbow Baby Tattoos
Many parents get tattoos in honor of their children, including tattoos that memorialize miscarriages, but rainbow baby tattoos have extra significance, as they celebrate a new member of the family, while honoring the memory of the child who is gone.
The Sweetest Rainbow Baby Tattoo Ideas
1. Rainbow Outlined Foot Print
2. Colorful Rainbow Heartbeat
3. Birth Date + Heartbeat
4. Watercolored Rainbow Tattoo
5. Rainbows in the Sky
6. Rainbow Baby Feet
Mama + Dad with Babe Tattoo Ideas
7. Sweet Rainbow Outlined Mom + Babe
8. Mama + Baby Elephant
9. Wrapped in Rainbows
10. Daddy + Babe Outline Tattoo
11. Sweet Soft Outline
12. Face Outline
13. Simple Holding Baby Tattoo
Tattoos to Remember
14. Angel Baby
15. Both Babies Playing
16. I’ll Carry Your Heart With Me
17. Tiny Footprints Tattoo
18. Initials with Wings
A Few More Beautiful Rainbow Baby Tattoo Ideas
19. Rainbow Heart with Outline
20. Rainbow Footprint
21. Baby Elephants
22. Rainbow Matching Hearts
23. Sweet Rainbow Baby Quote
More Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
- The Coolest 3D Tattoo Ideas – The art of tattooing has greatly advanced and artists are capable of creating very realistic optical illusions with convincing 3D tattoos. The tattoos are mind-blowing as they seem to twist and even bend the skin. If you are looking for some intricately designed tattoo with the potential of creating a perception of reality then check these ideas.
- Eye Catching Aesthetic Tattoo Ideas – Aesthetic is concerned with beauty or the appreciation of beauty, and what better way to show off what you think is beautiful than some stunning tattoos. From ocean waves, soaring butterflies, to pretty flowers, and colorful designs these eye-catching aesthetic tattoo ideas are perfect for your next ink session. Some of our favorite tattooed areas for these are small but fun places like behind the ear, forearm, collarbone, or finger. You can create a beautiful story with these simple works of art, let us know in the comments your favorite.
- Watercolor Butterfly Tattoo Ideas – The ideas are endless when it comes to getting a tattoo. From quotes to sacred symbols, you can opt for anything that complements your personality. Various people go for bold patterns and even inked skulls on their body whereas many tattoo lovers prefer to get a permanent butterfly.