Inside: Beautiful Carnation Tattoo Ideas + Their Meaning.
It should not come as much surprise at all that the carnation tattoo is as popular as it is considering its symbolism and its lovely look. These are fantastic flower tattoos because they look great on the skin and because most people will recognize at least some of the symbolic meanings attached to them.
Below you will find out all of the reasons why so many people choose carnation tattoos over all of the other flower options available to them and, hopefully, you will be able to figure out if a design is for you.
Carnation Tattoo Meaning
Easily the most common meaning attached to people’s carnation tattoos is love. Sure, the rose is still at the top of the charts when it comes to love tattoos, but the carnation allows people to get something a little bit different while also being able to attach this classic meaning. On top of that, some people simply like the look of the carnation tattoo over the other “love” flowers, so it just makes sense for them to get one of these designs.
Another meaning that you might want to use with your tattoo is captivation. That can mean that you’re captivated with something specific, in which case you’d include that something in the design or you find that you are often fascinated by new things that you discover. This is an extremely unique flower tattoo meaning that you will only be able to get with a carnation tattoo.
Carnation Flower Tattoo
1. Designed Duo Stem
2. Detailed Carnation Flowers
3. Simple Stem Flower Tattoo
4. Bold Flower Stems
5. Large Flower Design
6. Modern Carnation Tattoo
7. Tiny Flower
8. Large Flower Idea
Beautiful Flower Designs
9. Colorful Carnation Flower Boquet
10. Pretty Bundle
11. Carnation Bundle Idea
12. Carnation Tattoo Bundle Small
13. Bouquet Outline
14. Watercolor Carnation Tattoo
15. Thin Flower Tattoo
16. Single Needle Carnation
17. Hand Holding Flowers
Colorful Carnation Tattoo Design Ideas
18. Pink Carnation Tattoo
19. Red Carnation Tattoo
20. Super Long Stemmed Carnation Design
21. Colorful Detailed Flower Idea
22. Yellow Flower
23. Carnation Growth
24. Carnation Tattoo with Name
25. Pink + Blue Carnations
More Flower Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
- Marigold Flower Tattoo – October’s birth flowers are the marigold and cosmos. With its golden blooms that match the color of autumn leaves, it’s no wonder the marigold is fitting for this fall month. Marigolds symbolize fierce love, passion, and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems. Marigold is a bright and marvelous kind of flower but definitely more than just eye candy!
- Flower Wrist Tattoo Ideas – When you combine the beauty of a flower with the edginess of a wrist tattoo you have a winning combination for a feminine and unique design. Flower wrist tattoos remain a popular choice for many reasons. Adding to their obvious beauty is the individual meanings of the flowers. Some flowers represent love and friendship, while others have associations of new life and peace. While their personal significance may remain a secret, their beauty can be shared with others. Whether you adore a certain blossom for its true beauty or appreciate the sentiment behind it, these flower wrist tattoo ideas are the perfect inspiration for your next tattoo.
- Magnolia Flower Tattoos – Magnolias are one of the most captivating flowers in the world and there is a lot of symbolism wrapped around this beautiful flower. Depending on the culture might impact the significance of the meaning, but no matter what it means to you, the magnolia will still be a flower that people are drawn to. Check out a few of our favorite Magnolia Flower tattoo ideas that are full of beauty.