Inside: Beautiful Carnation Tattoo Ideas + Their Meaning.
The popularity of a carnation tattoo is understandable, given the flower’s meaning and aesthetic appeal. In addition to looking amazing on the skin, these floral tattoos have symbolic meanings that most people will grasp, at least in part.
Many people prefer carnation tattoos over the other flower designs available, and the information provided here will help you make a decision to figure out if one of these tattoos is right for you.
Table of Contents
Carnation Tattoo Meaning
Almost universally, carnation tattoos are interpreted as a symbol of love. For those who prefer something a little less conventional, the carnation is a great option for those who want to express their feelings of love in an unconventional way. Carnation tattoos are popular because they are more visually appealing than other “love” flowers, such as roses and lilies.
Captivation is a possible meaning for your tattoo, as well. There are a number of ways to explain this, including a strong interest in a specific topic or a tendency to become enthralled by new things you discover.
Carnation Flower Tattoo
1. Designed Duo Stem
2. Detailed Carnation Flowers
3. Simple Stem Flower Tattoo
4. Bold Flower Stems
5. Large Flower Design
6. Modern Carnation Tattoo
7. Tiny Flower
8. Large Flower Idea
Beautiful Flower Designs
9. Colorful Carnation Flower Boquet
10. Pretty Bundle
11. Carnation Bundle Idea
12. Carnation Tattoo Bundle Small
13. Bouquet Outline
14. Watercolor Carnation Tattoo
15. Thin Flower Tattoo
16. Single Needle Carnation
17. Hand Holding Flowers
Colorful Carnation Tattoo Design Ideas
18. Pink Carnation Tattoo
19. Red Carnation Tattoo
20. Super Long Stemmed Carnation Design
21. Colorful Detailed Flower Idea
22. Yellow Flower
23. Carnation Growth
24. Carnation Tattoo with Name
25. Pink + Blue Carnations
More Flower Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
- Marigold Flower Tattoo – Most of us have lost someone we have loved, either by them passing away or the relationship ending. That sadness and feeling of loss can last a lifetime. The marigold tattoo represents despaired love along with light, power, overcoming obstacles, and strength. These beautiful flowers aren’t big, but they carry a large meaning! I think you’ll enjoy these marigold tattoo design ideas we have compiled, so be sure to take a look.
- Flower Wrist Tattoo Ideas – It’s no surprise that flower tattoos can be insanely beautiful, unique, and meaningful. Depending on the size and shape of the tattoo design, they can pretty much go anywhere on your body and look fantastic. While many flower tattoos are elegant and feminine, there are some pretty popular ones that are more masculine. A large black rose tattoo is hard to beat because they look so cool. But big, brightly colored blossoms are also incredible too. No matter what your style is, I’m sure you’ll find a flower tattoo that is calling your name.
- Magnolia Flower Tattoos – Whether in art like a tattoo or in nature, the magnolia flower is breathtakingly beautiful. It represents nature, endurance, beauty, and perseverance. Incredibly feminine, you’ll find both large and smaller magnolia designs. They also look fantastic in black and colored with pink. Take a look at some of these wonderful magnolia tattoo design ideas. Just a warning, though…after you look at them, you will want to get an appointment scheduled with your favorite tattoo artist!