Inside: Timeless Flower and Clock Tattoo Ideas
Clocks are not really a mainstream tattoo design, so when you do see one, it can really catch your eye. To accommodate the detail and shading in the clock and its mechanism, these tattoos tend to be larger.
When done well, they can be extremely stunning and completely unique.
Clocks can be designed to look masculine, feminine, or neutral, so anyone can wear one. Check out a few of our favorite Flower and Clock Tattoo ideas that are everything beautiful and meaningful.
Flower and Clock Tattoo Meaning
Clocks are fascinating objects, both visually and symbolically. A clock tattoo can be designed to incorporate a variety of symbolic and meaningful elements, and since there are many different types of clocks to choose from, it’s easy to create a unique and personal design
Meaning of Types of Flowers
Cherry Blossom: Common in Japanese style tattoos, the cherry blossom symbolizes empathy and an appreciation for the ephemeral. Since these flowers possess a delicate beauty that fades rapidly, they also serve as a reminder of one’s mortality.
Chrysanthemum: This flower, which blooms in autumn, has come to symbolize the transition from life to death. It also represents royalty and perfection.
Daffodil: A mellow yellow flower, the daffodil represents virtues such as honesty, truth, faith, and forgiveness.
Dahlia: A colorful and spicy flower, the dahlia is a symbol of change, and it can also represent looming betrayal.
Daisy: Opening and closing with the sun’s rise and fall, the daisy was named after the expression, “day’s eye,” and has long been associated with modesty and simplicity. Daisies, like several other flower breeds, have different meanings depending on the color of the flower petals. We’ve listed them below:
Hibiscus: In Japan, the hibiscus represents gentleness, while in Hawaii, it represents royalty, power, and respect.
Lily: This tattoo design is a classic symbol of femininity and purity.
Lotus: The lotus flower also has color-specific meanings, which we’ve highlighted below:
Orchid: In Japan, the orchid is a common symbol of bravery, while, in China, it represents prosperity and fertility.
Peony: Known as the King of Flowers in Japan, the peony symbolizes elegance and wealth.
Sunflower: The sunflower was originally honored by the ancient Incas civilization as a symbol of the sun god, due to its resemblance to the sun. This tattoo design is a common symbol for warmth, happiness, and creation.
Tulip: Vibrantly colored and delicate, the tulip is symbolic of prosperity and guilty pleasures.
Flower and Clock Tattoo Ideas
1.Flower and Clock Tattoo Design
2. Flowery Pocket Watch
3. Lily Flowers and Clock Tattoo
4. Shaded Clock Tattoo Idea
5. Yellow Flower Tattoo Design
6. Colorful Watercolor Butterfly and Flower Tattoo
7. Thigh full of Flower Tattoos with Roman Numeral Clock Design
8. Bright and Bold Blue Flower with Simple Clock Design
Rose Clock Tattoo Ideas
Rose Clock Tattoo Meaning
A clock tattoo with a rose, heart, or other flowers typically represents love and life. The hand on the clock may depict a time of birth or another meaningful event.
Colored Rose Meaning
- The coral rose represents friendship, modesty, and sympathy
- A lavender rose symbolizes love at first sight
- Orange rose tattoos represent desire and enthusiasm
- Roses in pink are symbols of grace and happiness
- The classic red rose tattoo is an American symbol of love and beauty. It may also stand for hope and new beginnings.
- Like with many other white flowers, the white rose represents purity, innocence, silence
- A yellow rose tattoo might mean new beginnings, joy, or friendship
9. Roses and Heart Clocks Tattoo Idea
10. Shaded Roses with Clock Tattoo
11. Roses and Daisies with Clock
12. Red Roses and Gold Pocket Watch
13. Flower and Clock Shoulder Tattoo Idea
14. Single Rose and Shaded Clock Design
15. Rose and Clock Tattoo for Men
16. Detailed Clock with Rose Design
17. Bold Clock Tattoos with Roses for Ladies
Flower and Clock Tattoo Designs
18. Rose in a Clock Together
19. Bright Pink Flowers and Black Shaded Clock
20. Cherry Blossoms and Pocket Watch
21. Rose and Watch Chest Tattoo
22. Multi-Colored Flowers with Clock
23. Pink Rose and Clock Sleeve Tattoo Design
More Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
- Sunflower Tattoo Ideas – Speaking of a flower that represents something amazing! The sunflower not only represents sunshine and happiness, but they also help each other below the surface. Sunflower roots are aware of each other and have been shown to work together to share nutrients. Isn’t that beautiful? I love how much sunflowers represent and how they are full of beauty, happiness, and devotion.
- Lily Flower Tattoo Ideas – Searching for that perfect next tattoo design can be a fun and exciting time! Lily tattoo designs are beautiful, creative, and can be found in various styles. Lily flower tattoos look great in both large and smaller designs. They symbolize love, pride, beauty, rebirth, and purity. Expressing yourself with such a powerful tattoo is easy with these design ideas. Check them out to get some inspiration on which style of lily tattoo to get.
- Daisy Tattoo Ideas – Honestly, daisies are one of my all-time favorite flowers, they are just so bright, fun, and full of life. Daisy is a form of flower purely for the female kind and is one of the most versatile tattoos you can wear on your body. The tattoo is highly decorative and comes in different colors and sizes. You can even add a custom design to the tattoos depending on your preferences. With soft petals and a humble appearance, it is almost impossible to ignore its fascinating design.
Test Out These Tattoo Products
Looking to check how you like a tattoo but don’t want something permanent? These temporary tattoos are perfect for you. Or maybe you have new fresh ink and want some care supplies, we have just what you need. Click the links below to test out some of our favorite products.
- Temporary Tattoos Watercolor Florals Sheets– Includes two sheets of Watercolor Florals temporary tattoos and designed by Helen Deal. Safe & non-toxic, printed with vegetable-based ink; FDA-compliant and fun for all ages Each tattoo will last 2 – 4 days. Designed by professional artists who get a cut of every sale
- Bright Aftercare All Natural Tattoo Lotion – New tattoos are exciting, but you will experience itchiness and inflammation. To prevent irritation, to speed up your recovery time, and to extend the life and vibrancy of your new tattoo, we recommend using Bright Tattoo – Tattoo Aftercare Lotion. For the best results, you can use it daily to keep your skin moisturized, happy, and extend the time you need between ink touch-ups.
- Temporary Tattoos Watercolor Butterflies Set – Temporary watercolor tattoos are a really fun way to gain the experience of wearing a tattoo without the long-term commitment. The butterfly set of watercolor tattoos is a fan favorite. Have a look at our list of temporary watercolor butterflies set tattoos.
- Disposable Cohesive Tattoo Grip Cover Wrap – Need to cover your new tattoo? Get this self grip wrap! It comes in several different colors and because it has a self grip there is no need for tape. It’s comfortable and can be used in other ways too. Check it out and get some ordered today!