Inside: Timeless Flower and Clock Tattoo Ideas
Clocks are not really a mainstream tattoo design, so when you do see one, it can really catch your eye. To accommodate the detail and shading in the clock and its mechanism, these tattoos tend to be larger.
When done well, they can be extremely stunning and completely unique.
Clocks can be designed to look masculine, feminine, or neutral, so anyone can wear one. Check out a few of our favorite Flower and Clock Tattoo ideas that are everything beautiful and meaningful.
Flower and Clock Tattoo Meaning
Clocks are fascinating objects, both visually and symbolically. A clock tattoo can be designed to incorporate a variety of symbolic and meaningful elements, and since there are many different types of clocks to choose from, it’s easy to create a unique and personal design
Meaning of Types of Flowers
Cherry Blossom: Common in Japanese style tattoos, the cherry blossom symbolizes empathy and an appreciation for the ephemeral. Since these flowers possess a delicate beauty that fades rapidly, they also serve as a reminder of one’s mortality.
Chrysanthemum: This flower, which blooms in autumn, has come to symbolize the transition from life to death. It also represents royalty and perfection.
Daffodil: A mellow yellow flower, the daffodil represents virtues such as honesty, truth, faith, and forgiveness.
Dahlia: A colorful and spicy flower, the dahlia is a symbol of change, and it can also represent looming betrayal.
Daisy: Opening and closing with the sun’s rise and fall, the daisy was named after the expression, “day’s eye,” and has long been associated with modesty and simplicity. Daisies, like several other flower breeds, have different meanings depending on the color of the flower petals. We’ve listed them below:
Hibiscus: In Japan, the hibiscus represents gentleness, while in Hawaii, it represents royalty, power, and respect.
Lily: This tattoo design is a classic symbol of femininity and purity.
Lotus: The lotus flower also has color-specific meanings, which we’ve highlighted below:
Orchid: In Japan, the orchid is a common symbol of bravery, while, in China, it represents prosperity and fertility.
Peony: Known as the King of Flowers in Japan, the peony symbolizes elegance and wealth.
Sunflower: The sunflower was originally honored by the ancient Incas civilization as a symbol of the sun god, due to its resemblance to the sun. This tattoo design is a common symbol for warmth, happiness, and creation.
Tulip: Vibrantly colored and delicate, the tulip is symbolic of prosperity and guilty pleasures.
Flower and Clock Tattoo Ideas
1.Flower and Clock Tattoo Design
2. Flowery Pocket Watch
3. Lily Flowers and Clock Tattoo
4. Shaded Clock Tattoo Idea
5. Yellow Flower Tattoo Design
6. Colorful Watercolor Butterfly and Flower Tattoo
7. Thigh full of Flower Tattoos with Roman Numeral Clock Design
8. Bright and Bold Blue Flower with Simple Clock Design
Rose Clock Tattoo Ideas
Rose Clock Tattoo Meaning
A clock tattoo with a rose, heart, or other flowers typically represents love and life. The hand on the clock may depict a time of birth or another meaningful event.
Colored Rose Meaning
- The coral rose represents friendship, modesty, and sympathy
- A lavender rose symbolizes love at first sight
- Orange rose tattoos represent desire and enthusiasm
- Roses in pink are symbols of grace and happiness
- The classic red rose tattoo is an American symbol of love and beauty. It may also stand for hope and new beginnings.
- Like with many other white flowers, the white rose represents purity, innocence, silence
- A yellow rose tattoo might mean new beginnings, joy, or friendship
9. Roses and Heart Clocks Tattoo Idea
10. Shaded Roses with Clock Tattoo
11. Roses and Daisies with Clock
12. Red Roses and Gold Pocket Watch
13. Flower and Clock Shoulder Tattoo Idea
14. Single Rose and Shaded Clock Design
15. Rose and Clock Tattoo for Men
16. Detailed Clock with Rose Design
17. Bold Clock Tattoos with Roses for Ladies
Flower and Clock Tattoo Designs
18. Rose in a Clock Together
19. Bright Pink Flowers and Black Shaded Clock
20. Cherry Blossoms and Pocket Watch
21. Rose and Watch Chest Tattoo
22. Multi-Colored Flowers with Clock
23. Pink Rose and Clock Sleeve Tattoo Design
More Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
- Sunflower Tattoo Ideas – Sunflowers not only represent sunshine and happiness, but they also help each other below the surface. Sunflower roots are aware of each other and have been shown to work together to share nutrients. Isn’t that beautiful? Makes my heart melt just a little. I love how much sunflowers represent and how they are full of beauty, happiness, and devotion. These small but beautiful sunflower tattoo ideas are one of a kind for your next ink design. See our list of pretty flowers and find your favorite.
- Lily Flower Tattoo Ideas – Lily is a popular flower. The adorable color of lily is simply irresistible for girls to choose from for their tattoo designs. The Lily flower gains its popularity in women’s tattoo designs not only just for its cute, elegant, and fashionable appearance, but also for the rich symbolic meanings it carries, love, affection, modesty, happiness, warmth, and more. When it comes to doing lily tattoo designs, you can have a wide variety of designs to choose from. Lily flower tattoos often can be integrated with fairy, swirls, stars, and other baroque stuff. Here are 25 beautiful Lily Flower Tattoo ideas!
- Daisy Tattoo Ideas – Honestly, daisies are one of my all-time favorite flowers, they are just so bright, fun, and full of life. Daisy is a form of flower purely for the female kind and is one of the most versatile tattoos you can wear on your body. The tattoo is highly decorative and comes in different colors and sizes. You can even add a custom design to the tattoos depending on your preferences. With soft petals and a humble appearance, it is almost impossible to ignore its fascinating design.
Test Out These Tattoo Products
Looking to check how you like a tattoo but don’t want something permanent? These temporary tattoos are perfect for you. Or maybe you have new fresh ink and want some care supplies, we have just what you need. Click the links below to test out some of our favorite products.
- Temporary Tattoos Watercolor Florals Sheets – Includes two sheets of Watercolor Florals temporary tattoos and designed by Helen Deal. Safe & non-toxic, printed with vegetable-based ink; FDA-compliant and fun for all ages Each tattoo will last 2 – 4 days. Designed by professional artists who get a cut of every sale
- Bright Aftercare All Natural Tattoo Lotion – Reduce itching in your new tattoo and extend the life of color and line sharpness. Bright Tattoo Tattoo Aftercare Lotion soothes inflamed skin, reduces itchiness, and may even help your new tattoo heal quickly and evenly. Continuing to use after being inked will keep your skin moisturized and healing and may increase the length of time between touch-ups.
- Temporary Tattoos Watercolor Butterflies Set – Includes a set of eight temporary tattoos and designed by Stina Persson. Safe & non-toxic, printed with vegetable-based ink; FDA-compliant and fun for all ages. Each tattoo will last 2 – 4 days
- Disposable Cohesive Tattoo Grip Cover Wrap – Comes with 16 Roll of Cohesive Tattoo Grip Cover Wraps in 6 Different Colors. Dimensions: 1.6″ x 5 yards (W x L) Per Roll. Self Adhesive Strips Make it Very Easy to Attach it on Tattoo Grips.