Inside: BFF Tattoo Ideas for You and Your Bestie.
Best friends are the family that we choose. Getting matching tattoos is a big commitment. That’s why it takes time to find the perfect best friend tattoos. Best friend tattoos should be unique, fun, cute, and most importantly, meaningful.
So if you are on a hunt for matching tattoos that honor your friendship, here is a list of ink-worthy best bff tattoo ideas to choose from.
BFF Tattoo Ideas for You and Your Bestie
1. Pinky Promise Matching Tattoos: As a symbol of friendship, the pinky promise tattoos are the sweetest announcement ever.
2. Wine Buddies: What makes a best friend date better? A drink (or two).
3. Fish Bump: Is it true that guys don’t do pinky promise?
4. Diamond Dolls: When alone, each is a shining diamond. When together, an unbreakable gang.
5. Paper Plain Tattoos: Being best friends doesn’t mean you have to stick together every day. With these matching friendship tattoos, the distance will only make your bond stronger.
6. Fingers Crossed: Keep the fingers crossed to wish the best luck for your special someone, like 24/7.
7. Girl Talk: If you and your best friend are constantly on the phone talking about everything and anything, consider getting these cute and fun matching tattoos.
Matching Tattoos for You and Your BFF
8. Eeyore and Piglet: Real friendship doesn’t have an expiry date.
9. Long Distance Friendship: Wherever we are, we’ll always find each other.
10. Hearts: I love matching hearts for all your BFFS
11. Harry Potter Besties: The best Harry Potter tattoos for friends that are both a catch.
12. Colorful Pinky Promise Globes: For those funky friends!
13. Better Half: Best friends are like avocado. They make everything better.
The Best BFF Tattoo Ideas
14. Girly Succulent Tattoos: Matching tattoos never “succ” if you get them with the right person.
15. BFF: Best friends never let you do weird stuff alone.
16. Pup: This one is for you and your four-legged furry friend!
17. Power Puff Girls: For the girl gang that is full of sugar, spice, and everything nice!
18. Moon and Sun: For those polar opposite friends that compliment each other perfectly!
19. Compass Tattoos: Home is where you are.
20. Matching Hearts: For that friendship that feels like family!
21. PB&J: For those friendships that go perfectly together!
More Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
- Half Sleeve Tattoo Ideas for Women – Tattoos have grown in popularity over the last decade but the half sleeve tattoos for women in particular have been growing rapidly. This tattoo begins either above the elbow to the shoulder or below the elbow to the wrist. This type of tattoo takes thought in creation, but it also takes thought in whether it works for each person, as it’s not as easy to cover up. Many questions arise and endless hours of research occur when looking for that perfect look. What is the statement I am trying to make? What will these tattoos represent? And the list could go on, and on, and on…
- Semicolon Tattoo Ideas – Every tattoo has a story that’s meant to be told, shared, celebrated and experienced. One particular design that’s making waves across the Internet is that of a semicolon tattoo. They aren’t just a trend, they’re a symbol of a silent fight. Here are 89 of the most inspiring Semicolon Tattoo ideas!
- Small Tattoo Ideas for Men – Small tattoos for men can be significant or just a whim of an idea. Maybe you already have a sleeve full of ink or your back is full of tattoos that you can’t show off and you want just something small to show off. This may be your one and only tattoo and you really want to make it count, but you are trying to figure out where to start.
Let us know in the comments your favorite BFF tattoo ideas!