Inside: BFF Tattoo Ideas for You and Your Bestie.
If you and your best friend have been through thick and thin together, you may consider getting matching tattoos. It’s an incredibly personal decision that requires serious thought, but there are many designs you can choose from! Whether you’re just looking for ideas or ready to head over to the tattoo parlor right away, we’ve got everything you need right here! Check out our roundup of fun BFF tattoo ideas and find the perfect one to express your bond!
BFF Tattoo Ideas for You and Your Bestie
1. Pinky Promise Matching Tattoos
2. Wine Buddies
3. Fish Bump
4. Diamond Dolls:
5. Paper Plain Tattoos:
6. Fingers Crossed
7. Girl Talk
Matching Tattoos for You and Your BFF
8. Eeyore and Piglet
9. Long Distance Friendship
11. Harry Potter Besties
12. Colorful Pinky Promise Globes
13. Better Half
The Best BFF Tattoo Ideas
14. Girly Succulent Tattoos
17. Power Puff Girls
18. Moon and Sun
19. Compass Tattoos
20. Matching Hearts
More Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
- Half Sleeve Tattoo Ideas for Women – Considering a sleeve, but don’t want to commit to a full sleeve? These half sleeve tattoo designs are pretty badass, and people will notice how awesome your new ink is! Go wild and get a variety of meaningful tattoos to create an incredible half sleeve. These ideas will give you some ideas to make them flow perfectly together. Don’t miss these half sleeve tattoo ideas.
- Semicolon Tattoo Ideas – Each tattoo is unique and a representation of its wearer’s style, emotions, and life. The semicolon tattoo is a popular symbol of an internal and silent struggle. Here are 89 of the most inspiring Semicolon Tattoo ideas.
- Small Tattoo Ideas for Men – Small tattoos for men can be significant or just a whim of an idea. Maybe you already have a sleeve full of ink or your back is full of tattoos that you can’t show off and you want just something small to show off. This may be your one and only tattoo and you really want to make it count, but you are trying to figure out where to start.
Let us know in the comments your favorite BFF tattoo ideas!