Inside: Hourglass Tattoo Ideas for Men + Women.
Hourglass tattoo is one of the trending and innovative designs. As much as the history behind the design is not well known; the meaning is however very clear. Hourglass tattoo designs represent the passage of time.
To many historians, the two connected glasses with sand still seems a mystery. Wearing an hourglass tattoo design is a perfect way of expressing the mysterious sides of a personality that one may lack the right words for expressing.
The symbol of the hourglass is found on many items in England and expresses different meanings. Below are some of the appealing designs that you can consider wearing.
These hourglass tattoo ideas are great for both men and women with the main difference being on inking style and choice of design.
Hourglass Tattoo Designs
These classic hourglass tattoo designs are perfectly created with stunning meaning. I love how each of them are unique in everyway.
1. Floral Wrapped Hourglass
2. Containing Space
3. Viney Hourglass Design
4. Colored Bicep Idea
5. Small Outline
6. Counting Ocean Time
7. Old School Hourglass Clock Tattoo Ideas
8. Cracked Hourglass Tattoo Ideas
Cool Hourglass Tattoos
If you are looking to create a personal touch to your hourglass tattoo, try filling the clock with something that is meaningful to you. Whether that is sunrise and sunset, or a beautiful forest view. You can make time for anything you want.
9. Broken Hourglass Tattoo Ideas
10. Amazing Colored Filled Design
11. Dotwork Idea
12. Galaxy Filled Hourglass
13. Soft and Feminine Design
14. Black and White Hourglass Tattoo
15. Hourglass Tattoo Small
16. Tiny Timer
17. Some Good Things Must End
Hourglass Clock Tattoo Ideas
Here are a few more of our favorite hourglass clock tattoo ideas. Especially some of these modern designs that will totally catch peoples attention.
18. Pink and Blue
19. Modern Hourglass Tattoo Design
20. Classic Design
21. Colorful Scene
22. Ornate Design Idea
23. Unique Hourglass Design
24. Out of this World
25. Hourglass Tattoo Outline
More Tattoos You’ll Love
- Kick-Ass Anime Tattoos – Anime is an incredibly popular cartoon genre all over the world, and some hardcore fans choose to show off their love through body art. If you’re getting an anime tattoo, you want to be sure that you’re getting the best artwork possible, as with any tattoo, so it’s important to look into different tattoo styles to see which ones fit best. Some work better than others when it comes to anime tattoos, and not every style does this genre of tattooing proper justice. If you don’t know much about anime, be prepared to make a list of must-see series and films, and get some inspiration for your next tattoo.
- Funny Tattoo Ideas – You consider yourself a pretty funny person so of course, you need a fun and funny tattoo to show the world you have a sense of humor and you don’t take yourself too seriously. Maybe it’s something that plays off a birthmark or a freckly. Maybe the tattoo is just a funny design. Where do you even begin? Seeing as you are reading this you are probably looking for some ideas to spark that perfect funny tattoo.
- Semicolon Tattoo Ideas – Every tattoo has a story that’s meant to be told, shared, celebrated and experienced. One particular design that’s making waves across the Internet is that of a semicolon tattoo. They aren’t just a trend, they’re a symbol of a silent fight. Here are 89 of the most inspiring Semicolon Tattoo ideas!